Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Services - fork of coin , mac wallets, win wallets and more  (Read 32813 times)
pollforall (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:16:52 PM

for all to know first client who not like my services ( or may be shitting me ),
this dev requested from me to fix him masternode. in 23.07.2015
I showed he not maked properly publickeys for masternode, spork and checkpoints.
I created for him these 3 + rebuilded win wallet + setup nodes.
he payed me.
but today he sayed: this not worked, was be prefer to update and use latest it.
he cannot start and create masternode and we maked very angry communication.
and he not needed I to continue analyze, because he not need wait 1-2 days for good analyze and to show the problems of him source.
I sayed ok and refunded the payment to him back because he sayed this not work.
the payment is refunded to the this DEV .
but is very strange how one day after this he say :
this not work and not need to continue check to view why not work or something else, immediately requested payment back and my time and work is fully lose.
this info Is for all to know:
coin is CryptoSpot
dev is xPooky
I showed and other negative things for this user:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg9054082#msg9054082
and more and etc ....
( in brief in short, the developer who not knows how to make coin with masternodes wanted help pay then not give you time to react, saying it does not work and wants his money and not give you a chance to even look why not work)
nice speech dude, but why dont you tell that you were convincing me it actually works and when i asked you to put node online you said it can only run local now and later you will do it, but when you came back later you admited that its not working, so what was to be 1-2 hours and even less fix turned out to be few days extra since you had no clue what is wrong, how about you post the whole chat here so everyone can see how were you convincing me that it works even thou it was not.

so yes i dont like your service as dev, and would never recomend you to make anyone a coin or fix it, unless you only have to set up node lol!

EDIT: instead of posting some link with some idiot shit talk you may post the chat log where you convinced me that nodes work but you can only have on local and not visible in other wallets, and also how come from 5+ different people that tried to create node with your "fix" only you could do it, coz only you know how to set up masternide!
bullshit perhaps subject you to another place but here, you do not even give a chance to check out what the problem is, and there are many other people injured by you.
and real-time guite people.
and on top of that you are a big lie with multiple clones of coins and profiles, let alone people understand who you are.
I warn people venture business with you. people know whom to believe, I'm not going to spoil the reputation and relegated to the lowest level of you.
so I wish you good day.
Come don't be shy, post IRC chat log, let people see what you have done and how you lied me that fix works!
fully bullshit manipulative profile you are. may be need to be banned from this forum .
competition offering services wants to screw all the other you know this is your idea.
once again, if you are so good an honest like you claim, show chat logs and your proof the code worked, so far 10+ people tested and works for no one except you, but you can't prove it
not true, really work was be not finished but you interrupt me, and started to scam .
please go other and to other tab/room of forum your posts, i am confused and lost many time for you , i sayed you good luck and go out.
your target was be to using me for free and to go out , i understand your scaming and will need to protect all from you. bye
please stop lying and show some proof, i see you hired your friend AleCrypt0 to leave me neg trust on my profile, reporting you both to the forum mod
good buy
no comment for your manipulative and llying profile who conflict not only with me, you corrupted rules of forum , go reading and using it normally. so reported for your corrupts.
all who using my services they know how i work and my quality , i think you also provide services and need to destroy other people by this your way with your clones of profiles.
you are reported , admins and moderators will check and you and me and will see.
Your competitor who wants to screw loyal and having knowledge developers to earn money for their own benefit at the expense of others,and are you not ashamed?. good luck.
yes and i will post chat logs when i get home just to make sure they make right decision
ok fine go flood again i am not problem , my problem is only you and your flood and scam, go all to see your manipulative things. good luck
i dont see that i flood i only see you dont want that chat log posted here
first this is not forum part that making this discusion..
you again lie, its fine for me people to know all chat comunication.
yes its ok for me its perfect to all to show the comunication ( but not edited for you i mean original comunication) and to show you whats scammer, flooder and incorrect dev you are. fine go now not lose time.
and i showing your target now is mods to lock the thread because you maked this thread damaged by posted bullshits in marketplace.
i wont be home for few hour, so show it now if you want that, i already asked you several times here and you avoided that
again bullshits, do what you want, I do not care for me, you're a liar who manipulate and lie to people, I warn people to know I'm not going to waste any more time with your flood and scam and bullshits.

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:06:03 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

I'm just a proper crypto businessman and developer so i know who acts like a scammer: that's you.

I'm defending pollforall cause of our long collaboration and cause i know the story that is between you and him, so i cannot tollerate your behaviour.
He's a correct person and good and skilled developer.

Please retire your accusation towards pollforall and i will remove the neg trust that i left on your account.

This world is full of people like you and i have no compassion for them.

thank you but really not need to lose time with this guy, dont worry people will see him and him results , he not maked this for first time and will be not for last i think.
i only warned all to be careful with him.

COIN Services
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:12:49 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

I'm just a proper crypto businessman and developer so i know who acts like a scammer: that's you.

I'm defending pollforall cause of our long collaboration and cause i know the story that is between you and him, so i cannot tollerate your behaviour.

Please retire your accusation towards pollforall and i will remove the neg trust that i left on your account.

you only see one side, what about him not fixing code, you can download code and check but instead you choose to defend him coz he said so
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:17:40 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 03:52:32 PM by pollforall

I'm not hired by anyone.

you only see one side, what about him not fixing code, you can download code and check but instead you choose to defend him coz he said so
you requested from me to fix your problem with masternodes of bad created your coin from you( or someone else).
you not gived me chance to working on your problem only gived me access to nodes and i install 3 nodes for you and builded win ( with fixed publick keys) , you cleared me access to vps after this and not gived me again to finish the work only using me for free for build 3 nodes , win wallet and make the keys for masternode that you not maked .
so really using me for free to make work for you and cleared me to finish the work and sayed you not need nothing.
really this is fully bullshits using me for free and losed my time.
go out, i recommend all to warning when work with this guy because he need someone to make something free for him.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

you requested from me to fix your problem with masternodes of bad created your coin from you( or someone else).
you not gived me chance to working on your problem only gived me access to nodes and i install 3 nodes for you and builded win ( with fixed publick keys) , you cleared me access to vps after this and not gived me again to finish the work only using me for free for build 3 nodes , win wallet and make the keys for masternode that you not maked .
so really using me for free to make work for you and cleared me to finish the work and sayed you not need nothing.
go out, i recommend all to warning when work with this guy because he need someone to make something free for him.
i only se blah blah blah, again avoiding to post chat history
you are the worst coin dev i have ever talked to
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:23:41 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

hey stop flood my post if need to post history go post , dont lose my time again lol.
go out i sayed, i not need talk with you never , if you need to flood go flood, you are not interested.
not worth a person falls on your level of communication, I wish you a nice day

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:28:42 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

hey stop flood my post if need to post history go post , dont lose my time again lol.
go out i sayed, i not need talk with you never , if you need to flood go flood, you are not interested.
you posted first here so i just responded
and no i agree no one should ever work with you, its just waiste of time
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:35:13 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

haha lol, yes is your interest to not work not one with not one other ,
to use you as dev who lie other devs to make for you free services , yes yes may be in other world you will be.
but go see realistics how much people conflicted with you and you continue , are you seriously.
yes i first posted the first to warn all people, if dont like is your problem.
i reported you again because you continue to flood.
when i show other people who untrusted you and reasons , then .......
and people know me and my service , but who i asked for you all know bad things for you , yes they not need work with you i know.
and now your problems is need to make these problems to me but i will say only one: good luck and good day.

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:47:54 PM

I'm not hired by anyone.

to use you as dev who lie other devs to make for you free services , yes yes may be in other world you will be.
but go see realistics how much people conflicted with you and you continue , are you seriously.
and people know me and my service , but who i asked for you all know bad things for you , yes they not need work with you i know.
and now your problems is need to make these problems to me but i will say only one: good luck and good day.
why would you even post such stupid things, i am not dev for hire, lol
and yes your service was good only for compiling wallets no argue there, but this was the first time i needed dev service and you failed big time
anyway i found real dev that can really fix this so thank you for nothing and good luck to anyone that will hire you as coin dev
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:09:47 AM

I'm not hired by anyone.

and yes your service was good only for compiling wallets no argue there, but this was the first time i needed dev service and you failed big time
anyway i found real dev that can really fix this so thank you for nothing and good luck to anyone that will hire you as coin dev
yes and at the end you posted new source link without changes may be i asking why and then i show.
current your source.
https://github.com/xPooky/CryptoSpots/
history - >
https://github.com/ssdpool/cryptospot-changes/commits/master
so really this one new source include and my changes .
so if my changes was be bad or not part of the way of fix may be then will was be not include, but i saw they include, and this is the fact thats really you interrupt me without reason to finish the job. and confused me , my time and no payment.
this is ....
you make this fact are real so may be you  need to stop lie

COIN Services
xPooky

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:04:41 AM

I'm not hired by anyone.

yes and at the end you posted new source link without changes may be i asking why and then i show.
current your source.
https://github.com/xPooky/CryptoSpots/
history - >
https://github.com/ssdpool/cryptospot-changes/commits/master
so really this one new source include and my changes .
so if my changes was be bad or not part of the way of fix may be then will was be not include, but i saw they include, and this is the fact thats really you interrupt me without reason to finish the job. and confused me , my time and no payment.
this is ....
you make this fact are real so may be you  need to stop lie

please the most consider your advice, i will put it in bold so you can read it better
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:29:27 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 11:23:14 AM by pollforall

no comment  ........ all showed your clones and how you lie the people.
i can say only good luck for you Smiley

COIN Services
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:16:33 AM

bump

COIN Services
AmeroX

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

ordered block explorer and waiting
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:05:21 AM

bump happy new year to all

COIN Services
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:49:05 PM

pollforall, i need a coin, if you do work, pm me.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:36:19 PM

Hello pollforall

I sent you a pm there
pollforall (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:19:22 AM

I was be few months in hospital now I am back.
I am here now if need something say me.

COIN Services
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

I was be few months in hospital now I am back.
I am here now if need something say me.

welcome back, how is your health now? i hope you are fit and ready to work.
sending you pm.
quehuaiknrzr602

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:04:50 PM

A grate wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: