Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:36:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BUY] BUYcoin accepted at 2x e-shop/ POW / scrypt/ C-CEX exchange  (Read 29567 times)
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

Hashlink.EU is UP, but first 10K blocks are missing somehow Cheesy
Just fuck this dev and this coin!Another scum!

Stop Trolling buddy lol, at least do it on a real account so people believe you more. I am mining on Hash Lung and I push out like 3.2mh/s but the dashboard on Hash Lung says 0kh/s and I have been mining for a while now. I have made some coins though. Whats going on?

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:15:37 PM

Dev did you instamined your shitcoin before release allready on block 10 000 lol

How did he think that no one would notice this. LOL

It doesn't really make any sense at all if you think about it.

What the hell was he thinking? We would be like, oh, block 10,000 no big deal.  Roll Eyes Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

best pool is still down???

best-pool is up but wthout first 10,000 blocks I definitely would not use hash for this coin.
But who knows. Happy mining  Cool

chipmadness

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:18:48 PM

Thats pure bull shit, what where you thinking Dev? 10,000 blocks? Seriously?

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Natalya

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

best-pool is up but wthout first 10,000 blocks I definitely would not use hash for this coin.
I have nice Idea!let's find this dev,and fuck this black asshole! Wink

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
OvertaxedGuyQc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

LMFAO DEV YOU HAVE MAKE MY DAY!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:22:45 PM

Yeah, totally insane. This dev is out of his mind. Its sad after all that work he put into the ANN, and then he ruined his coin on purpose, makes no sense at all. Well he will have a bunch of worthless coins. What is the point of that?

Do you have any other scrypt coins on your pool I can mine instead of this worthless coin. I already rented the hash.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:25:38 PM

99.000 Buycoins is not too much !
I don't see a problem !
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:26:08 PM

99 x 10000 =  Wink

Can we get an explorer up plz?

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
BuyCoin_DEV (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

No connection to the network,You made premine,and still mining all blocks,bustard!

precisely 9900 blocks = 0,99%

http://www.iv.pl/images/08515728780520050928.png
plast555

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

hahahahha....my God.....eeeeeh....read first...read a hahaha

....what silence now....
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:33:45 PM

oh wow, it just seemed like so many blocks.

But he said 1% premine, so everybody just freaked out. Wouldn't that be more like insta, and you know it raised the diff

But 1% really isn't that bad

10,000 blocks and everyone wanted to kill him lol

BuyCoin_DEV (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

very nice idea but what if my ass is yellow? can i sleep well? thanks  Tongue
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:37:56 PM

DEV you can make a source to get a different reward for different blocks. And block 1 - may be your premine. Now 10 000 blacks are missing, and people are confused (me too).

chipmadness

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:38:45 PM

very nice idea but what if my ass is yellow? can i sleep well? thanks  Tongue

Dev lets just focus on getting on a exchange. Use your premine and buy your coin into a good exchange!

Thanks

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

No connection to the network,You made premine,and still mining all blocks,bustard!

precisely 9900 blocks = 0,99%

Congrats. Smooth launch.
plast555

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:44:42 PM

as I see the things...there was no issue with opening, everything is fine, so with 10000 blocks you can test the network but with 1 you can't do nothing !
OvertaxedGuyQc

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

wow sorry my apologize didnt realize that was the premine normally its in the first block .. now its clear good launch and all the best whit your project !
BuyCoin_DEV (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

DEV you can make a source to get a different reward for different blocks. And block 1 - may be your premine. Now 10 000 blacks are missing, and people are confused (me too).

ok me bad, mining 9900 bloks was total newbie
sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

Was 4 pages now back to 3...  I'm curious what's being deleted..

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: