Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IVY] IvyLeagueCoin - Learn. Play. Win. [100% ICO][PoS]  (Read 7008 times)
IvyLeague (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:23:42 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 09:57:22 PM by IvyLeague

https://i.imgur.com/JKEfyEE.png

Ivy League is a coin with a purpose: To bring the altcoin market to the people. Altcoins references the growing popularity in alternatives to Bitcoin. The main objective is to show people how to get started in trading and mining altcoins on a marketplace similar to the stock market. Altcoins are here to stay, and we intend to show people how easy it is to get started with instructions and live webcasts to train everyone, at every skill level, from the basics to the advanced techniques professional traders use today.

https://i.imgur.com/V32gLCu.png

Coin Specs:
ICO: 100% offering, 100% PoS
Amount: 5 Million IVY
Staking: 3.5% / yr
Min Age: 6 hours
Max Age: 30 days
Total: 10 Million IVY
Coin Base: X11

https://i.imgur.com/q2RqxEk.png

What we offer and how it works:
Ivy is designed to bring complete beginners, novice users, and aspiring day traders closer to their goals in the alt market. While many users on these forums are accustomed to new coins and at least the basics, new users and outsiders will struggle daily until giving up or finding enough resources to get by or give up. We intend to launch Ivy to outsiders and provide a clear path into the crypto-economy most are aware of here today.

While Ivy is aimed at beginners, there is also offerings to many novice and advanced users. Our objectives are to give clear and concise instructions via guides and even live training sessions along with the resources needed to advance towards your goals. Currently the offerings of live training will be done with people that do this for a living. The instructor will touch on their specialties from basics of where and how to trade to giving techniques and ideas for finding good trades daily.

Funding resources will be used for hiring professionals who do this for a living to help write easy-to-understand and step-by-step documentation as well as conduct live training sessions. The funding will also be reinvested in future coin developments to insure Ivy League continues to be a long-standing coin in the alt market scene. Professionals will be given Ivy League coins to help show how to trades are made live to give a familiar setting.

https://i.imgur.com/8ctyXBt.png?1

Current Funding Levels:
More may be added to accommodate such paths as creating coins or additional levels.

Intro Trader
Beginning with the right foot forward is key. Here you will start you off with the correct resources and where to find different tools of the trade. There topics will include: Downloading and using wallets, Creating accounts to buy Bitcoin, Finding new coins, Signing up and learning how to use exchanges, reading basic charts, and places to look for further information. Videos will cover a majority of these topics along with documentation and links for more information.

Novice Trader
The Novice Trader will be given the information from the intro level in addition to: advanced techniques in reading charts and practicing Technical Analysis (TA). A minimum of one live webcast will be given to show how traders think and react to live markets, and to give a feel of using the tools described above. The higher the shares purchased during the funding period, the more we can devote to bringing on great talent.

Advanced Trader
You will be given the information from the previous trader ranks along with: advanced trading ideas, techniques, and be able to undergo live trading with our professionals. Investors in this level will experience an advanced means of learning to day trade during another live webcast, if not more.

Pro Miner
The miner level will include the Intro Trader level as well, to make sure you will be prepared to trade once the altcoins are acquired from mining. This will be an all in one system which will provide you with the information you need to buy miners, what to look for in price and hashing, and the differences between them. We will also cover how to rent a miner, how to find new coins to mine, and how to set up accounts on different pools to get up and running in minutes.

https://i.imgur.com/LBYuT7l.png

Crowdfunding Links:
Here you will be able to purchase shares and get the offerings of the ICO.
Funding will end in approximately in 2 weeks!
(final date/time held up by kickstarter launch)

On hold until finalized details with KickStarter

Design by Albert (@crypto_design, www.cryptodesign.net)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:58:14 AM

no

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:01:56 AM

So ,IVY is an exchange ?
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:10:01 AM

nothing new but bullsh*t

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:06:23 PM

no

I hear yah. I went to state school myself. Screw those snobby Yale pricks.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:11:59 PM

anony dev on new account doing 100% ICO

no thanks.

BINTEX