Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous - #OpFerguson  (Read 3637 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:38:40 AM

http://youtu.be/eOSRQ-c1XW0

Greetings world, we are Anonymous.

On August 9th in Ferguson, Missouri the 17 year old and unarmed Mike Brown was shot several times and killed by an officer of the Ferguson Police Department. His body was left to lie in a pool of blood in the sweltering heat for hours while 15 police departments militarized the area against protesters, sealed the roads leading to Ferguson in a vain attempt to prevent protesters from reaching the city. The police has clearly crossed a line in the sand.

For this reason Anonymous will not be satisfied this time, as we have in the past – with simply obtaining justice for this young man and his family. Anonymous demands that the Congressional Representatives and Senators from Missouri introduce legislation entitled “Mike Brown’s Law” that will set strict national standards for police conduct and misbehaviour in the USA.

To the good people of Ferguson, take heart – and take your streets. You are not alone, we will support you in every way possible. Occupy every square inch of your city. Demand justice, staying silent today could result in the death of your kid tomorrow.

To the Ferguson Police Department and any other jurisdictions who are deployed to the protests: we are watching you very closely. If you abuse, harass – or harm in any way the protesters in Ferguson we will take every web based asset of your departments and governments off line. That is not a threat, it is a promise. Attacking the protesters will result in the release of personal information on every single member of the Ferguson Police Department, as well as any other jurisdiction that participates in the abuse of this States own law. We will seize all your databases and E-Mail spools and dump them on the Internet. This is your first and last warning.

The time has come for more than simple justice for these atrocities. The time has come to draw a line in the sand. The time has come to bring those to justice, who served to protect us, not kill us.

Until justice prevails, hack and protest will replace it.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:30:39 AM

Yep, these coppers really messed up on this one and even the FBI is getting involved in the investigation. Point being, someone has to get their ass handed to them for this and the macho cop who did the shooting is probably shitting bricks right about now. He will likely be offered up to the gods of the proverbial mobs figuratively and get hung out to dry. I'd be surprised if the circled the wagons too much here and get even more bad press.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:38:23 AM

Yep, these coppers really messed up on this one and even the FBI is getting involved in the investigation. Point being, someone has to get their ass handed to them for this and the macho cop who did the shooting is probably shitting bricks right about now. He will likely be offered up to the gods of the proverbial mobs figuratively and get hung out to dry. I'd be surprised if the circled the wagons too much here and get even more bad press.

It is amazing how often you really do not hear of any sanctions taken against cops in those extreme situations. Nothing ever happen to them. Ever.

leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:07:47 AM

What is the cause for such drastic action from police? There must be some information the law enforcement have to react this way.

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:57:55 AM

The fuck?

That kid tried to wrestle the gun from the cop while kicking and wailing inside the cop car.

What, he wanted to take the gun because he was going to throw it away?

Why is it that not a single of the 'witnesses' for this kid have a video evidence in this day and age when even a cheap phone worth less than 50 dollars have one?

No more shuck and jive, bitch.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:09:56 AM

https://vine.co/v/MYZmwD9Dqhu

https://vine.co/v/MYZ7pexpv30

https://vine.co/v/MYZhUZl9btt

https://vine.co/v/MYZZnHvrlq6

IT APPEARS SEN. MARIA CHAPPELLE-NADAL IS GETTING GASSED RIGHT NOW

---------------------------------------------------------
Tanks?

Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:16:20 AM

The fuck?

That kid tried to wrestle the gun from the cop while kicking and wailing inside the cop car.

Why is it that not a single of the 'witnesses' for this kid have a video evidence in this day and age when even a cheap phone worth less than 50 dollars have one?

Where you get your information? Is it accurate to what really happen to the tragedy?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:38:09 AM

Tragic, at least from what I understand. Not sure how new laws will prevent this happening though.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Honeypot

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:00:24 AM

The fuck?

Where you get your information? Is it accurate to what really happen to the tragedy?

All sources provide two distinct 'testimonies'.

Cops claim that he physically confronted the officer into the patrol car, and tried to wrestle the gun away when he was telling them to walk on the sidewalk instead of bitch stepping through the fucking road.

'Witnesses' claim that he was a good boy, minding his own business aside from walking around the fucking road like he owns the place, and was running away instead of confronting the cop.

Funny thing is neither side has a video evidence of the incident, which is strange because even sub 30 dollar shit phone has that these days. All those 'witnesses' either got there too late to see the whole thing, or it's more shuck and jive bull shit again.

Also, bull shit about posting his younger picture instead of present day nigga attitude pictures.

I was almost killed before i was even born because a crack head nigga tried to rob my family's store with my mother manning the cashier carrying me. Does that give me the right to off any shitskin I like and steal his plasma tv after raping his wife?

This case is obvious. The entitled little shit tried to fucked with the cops, tried to wrestle his gun away, and got fucked for it when he failed and cop fought him off.

Throw the baby mama in the slammer so she doesn't shit out another one.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:20:13 AM

Cops aim weapon at local official, lock media out as Ferguson protests continue

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/watch-cops-aim-weapon-at-local-official-lock-media-out-as-ferguson-protests-continue/

"Video filmed by a St. Louis alderman shows police aiming a weapon at him while responding to the latest round of demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri.

Alderman Antonio French posted the footage Monday night, following another protest criticizing police for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Michael Brown. The video shows French being approached by officers in riot gear inside a parking lot. One officer has his firearm drawn toward French while another says, “Get the f*ck out of here” and motions away from the parking lot. It is not clear whether French identified himself as a city official during the encounter in the St. Louis suburb".
Bogleg

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:00:39 AM

Have a difficult time believing the teen acted this way. Even then, shooting him is still way out of line for the local police.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:07:53 AM

Have a difficult time believing the teen acted this way. Even then, shooting him is still way out of line for the local police.

If he tried to snatch a loaded gun from the police officer, then they are justified in their actions. What they did was self defence. Normal people don't try to snatch fire arms from law enforcement officials.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:09:08 PM

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.
The group posted a link to the information in a tweet.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:34:50 PM

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.

That is not helping anyone. If "anonymous" wants to actually help people instead spreading chaos they should be sponsoring educational programs and small businesses in economically deprived areas. They seem to be only interested in inserting themselves into situations for their own political agenda.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:35:03 PM

I feel like the US police intervention are way to aggressive, in just recent weeks many cases of death and heavy injuries from the police. And back to firguson I saw on our press some picture of the city turning into a battlefield with buildings burning this reminds me of what happened in France near Paris a few year ago, after the police killed a kid
http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/portfolio/2014/08/12/ferguson-s-embrase-apres-la-mort-d-un-jeune-noir_4470412_3222.html
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

I don't know who is responsible, until forensic evidence comes out it is all speculation.

What I do take issue though with is the drama and narrative the media makes, that he was a "good boy" on his way to his grandmother's when social media pictures of him show him throwing Vice Lords gang signs and he has a sealed criminal record. Also last time I checked Vatterott was not a true "college" but a trade school. Yeah it's good he was thinking beyond just high school and doing something with his life but they act like he was headed to Harvard or something.

Also most of the rioters arrested were all from outside Ferguson and had criminal records, this is not a "community uprising" but an excuse to loot.

And finally, rabble rousers like Al Sharpton who have thrown around racial slurs against Jews and incited the Crown Heights riot have no room to talk of justice.

Personally I just want all the facts to come out before making judgement, people get mad when the police "pre-judge" people and act as judge, jury and executioner but people now want to do the same. I wouldn't be shocked if it came out the officer involved is Black himself just like the media was quick to call George Zimmerman white and had to embarrassingly make up a new term, "White Hispanic".
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:50:03 PM

The cops are fucking lying as usual. Any of you dumbasses who believe the Ferg PD's story are fools.

They won't even release the cop's name. So much for accountability.

Furthermore, there is a no fly zone established over STL - all to keep the news choppers out.

Police state in effect!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:47:18 AM

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.

Release the Names/Addresses of all officers on duty.

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

here is a "tank" from our town (fresh in)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Honeypot

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:36:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Black Man Goes on EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters

I want any of you dumb fools to argue against this man's truth.

Fucking idiots trying to shift the narrative to 'freedom' vs 'police state'. None of you have ever experienced any of those, and certainly do not deserve freedom. Why, you figure you too scared to call those black cops standing against the rioters 'house niggas'?

Freedom is not doing what you want. Freedom is being capable of coping and dealing with the consequences of your choices like a man who can stand on his own two feet.

Fucking love those fools who think I am white Smiley Let's pretend for a moment I am - what the fuck does that change?

'Freedom fighters' HAHAHA Christ you kids are fucking hilarious.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: