Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No, Bitcoin Wasn't Created By The CIA  (Read 1661 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:41:35 AM

About bitcoin and CIA. We really are not sure about true origins of bitcoin so everything is possibility. But from what I gathered CIA or others government agencies influence is rather unlikely. I've got to say that everything is possible but it seems that this theory of "CIA creating bitcoin" is rather only conspiracy theory and nothing more.
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

About bitcoin and CIA. We really are not sure about true origins of bitcoin so everything is possibility. But from what I gathered CIA or others government agencies influence is rather unlikely. I've got to say that everything is possible but it seems that this theory of "CIA creating bitcoin" is rather only conspiracy theory and nothing more.

Yeah, completely agree. When I was in the CIA I never heard... uhh... I mean.....

Cheesy

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:03:26 PM

There was a proactive group of people who went ahead as far as releasing documentaries based on similarly flimsy 'evidences' to prove that USA never landed on moon. ("Did We Land On Moon?" is the documentary and I'm sure many of us here have watched it)

No matter how they tried to present it, it all fell apart as time passed by. Same with Bitcoin and CIA.
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:37:43 PM

A thread like this should be stickied !! Just to piss off these trolls..You know what? I wish the Mods do remove some of these ridiculous threads and if they have some proof about who is creating the articles, or who are working with those creating the articles, I would not doubt that we have MANY enemies lurking in these forums trying to spread bullshit from the inside , trying to create doubt in peoples minds so they would sell out and hoping they wont look back hoping it would put more downward pressure on the market.

I know that one of the guys deleted his own thread after realizing there were like 3 threads already talking about the same shit, (Good on HIM!) But guess what? Now there are like 5 topics in the first 2 pages of [bitcoin discussion forum] about CIA and NSA basically talking about the SAME shit... why do we need that many? I am betting, Most off these trolls are heavily invested in Alt-coins  or have some other cruel intention but mainly trying to sabotage bitcoin in anyway they can, simply because they are envious and would like people to fall for there fkd up troll games, hoping that the coin their invested in, may start receiving an influx of ex-bitcoiners and then maybe have a chance to be one of the early adopters that they have always dreamed of, because they "missed the boat" as they say. These type of people will obviously cash out the in first moment they realize they made enough "fiat money" and never look back at crypto again. People like this obviously don't give a shit about this type of innovation or the whole concept of this new financial revolution.

You know how it was known about some sort of government entity were involved in creation of the internet, Years later rumors start evolving from this, you can just imagine all the conspiracies, well I guess that means the internet was one gigantic plan to begin with and it was all to peak inside every-bodies future computers, you know the ones they guessed will be in practically everyone's homes. I guess this also means everything you have ever done on your computer while it was online was recorded on some underground mega CIA cloud database, for the rest of our lives we are not safe ARGHH! They have control of each and every bodies connections we are doomed. Bla bla bla anyways my point is, If you search the internet you will literally see conspiracies about EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING!! if you were to believe all the bullshit you hear you would literally be in a corner crouched naked only wearing a foil-tin hat.

Now bitcoin is a perfect place to brew some of the most awesome conspiracy theories. I mean the main person created this revolutionary platform with the first application being money. And then disappears, since he is not around to defend himself what a PERFECT scene for another awesome conspiracy story, only difference now is we have MANY bad characters around bitcoin with different bad intentions. From Some greedy alt-coiners, To greedy bankers who have most likely paid people to constantly write shit about BTC to keep the public scared. I mean If Satoshi was someone who liked their privacy and possibly their families , this is a VERY big reason to stay out of the public eye, lets face it - just imagine what their life would be like now if they did make themselves known, there life would never be the same, possibly extremely annoying actually I recon it would be so annoying that he most likely would have wished he could vanish.

Anyway all I can say now is after 5 years BTC is still growing stronger, more public adoption, more government acceptance (at-least from most) many more merchants with quite a few billion dollar companies believing in it. In case people think I am one of bitcoins early adopters, well I am not, in-fact I am FAR from it. You can even check when I joined this forum, I found out when Bitcoin was $1000, I am very shocked I did not find out earlier about it.. anyway at this point I did not buy in right away. I started mining alt-coins early December and swapping for BTC, since I was on solar panels I did make ROI but not by much at all in fact the work around it and time wasted was not worth it at all, I realized its smarter to just buy in, So I stopped mining 3 weeks ago.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: