Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:28:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i am giving money away!  (Read 3371 times)
powganima (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

The first person that posts to this will get a sloppy donation from me [ie give me your wallet and I will throw BTC in there today].  All you have to do is confirm that you received it after u receive it.

:-)

In the future, I will be throwing sloppy wallets here, so you can also cash in on those sloppy wallets (each with varying levels of sloppiness)

cheers.

HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

Sure Cheers. Smiley

1Bp1f5A4k5o9wAZmtfabtRFpwXFZhX9vvV

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:06:38 AM

Successfully received 0.02 mbtc. Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

Successfully received 0.02 mbtc. Smiley

did u enjoy it?

I think we should play these sloppy wallet games :-)  money give-aways!  :-)

I am powganima
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:09:57 AM

Want some more good karma and feedback?

1MmmBMVbRrpfvoN6tCK1xK1a61bPgTsNxE

Thank you!!!!!!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

I love it sloppy  Grin

powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:15:36 AM

sure!  get the word out on reddit!

I give u money now :-) . . . oh.  I have to wait for confirmation of my previous transaction.  In the mean time, try to get more people into this game.  (try to put it on reddit!)

cheers.
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:23:12 AM

Thank you!!!!!!

I give u money now :-) . . . oh.  I have to wait for confirmation of my previous transaction.  In the mean time, try to get more people into this game.  (try to put it on reddit!)

cheers.

Many Thanks! How do you put something on reddit? Do I need an account there?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
rapport

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:23:27 AM

1Mc8z3mG8tgzqmzY8Dgp24S6uwwfF6rRwD
Thanks

someone posted on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2db1dl/a_guy_is_giving_away_money_on_a_sloppy_wallet/
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:24:28 AM

"throwing sloppy wallets"...  sounds dirty Grin

rapport

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:25:13 AM

Thank you!!!!!!

cheers.

Many Thanks! How do you put something on reddit? Do I need an account there?

yes I think you need a Reddit account
rapport

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:33:57 AM

oh.  I have to wait for confirmation of my previous transaction.  In the mean time, try to get more people into this game.  (try to put it on reddit!)
cheers.

hmm why do you have to wait? Wink
people might leave soon...  you have their attention now, but maybe not much longer...
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:37:08 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 03:44:21 AM by rz20

Are we going to the moon in this topic?

powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:37:58 AM

oh.  I have to wait for confirmation of my previous transaction.  In the mean time, try to get more people into this game.  (try to put it on reddit!)
cheers.

hmm why do you have to wait? Wink
people might leave soon...  you have their attention now, but maybe not much longer...

not sure . . . when I first tried to give $ to the second guy, my wallet made me wait (it said there is a transaction pending).  I am not sure if that is the usual way of how it goes.  I dont kno.  it is my second day using bit coin.

r u saying that I shouldn't have had to wait?  That is weird.  Some sort of weird satoshi anomoly.  I think I should report it to satoshi?  do u think I should report it to satoshi that there is this "wait" bug in his algorithm?

thx
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:38:42 AM

Thank you misterious donor! Very cool of you to send me a penny.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:38:54 AM

I appreciate you doing this. Smiley

177BBbreU2C9bV3oUSo8jGMrx5M7gDMTMH
Hfleer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:39:41 AM

Just one thing I don't understand, why do you send such little amounts? you paid 6 cents in fees, still only sent 1 cent to me?

I think I won't even be able to spend it because of that.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
rapport

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:41:01 AM

Are we going to the moon in this topic?

1JUR1YiXV7tpjRfHe4Dh3bnkCuxWgaJmbr

looks like 2 people have gotten a penny.  But we have to wait for OP though...  Hopefully I'm next in line, and will confirm when received.
rapport

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:46:30 AM

Just one thing I don't understand, why do you send such little amounts? you paid 6 cents in fees, still only sent 1 cent to me?

I think I won't even be able to spend it because of that.

OPs second day using bitcoin and is learning.  Good that you pointed that out...
tonymidlee

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:51:29 AM

1BNPB9AxAUa37u1tq1tw2ZHKiacnh9a9UX

Thanks,
weird bitcointalk wont allow me post
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: