Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs!  (Read 78318 times)
ShameOnYou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:32:09 AM

Some people are asking us now that UseMarket is completed and about to launch, what are we working on next?

Next up, and currently in development is Stealth Addresses and updated wallet.

The new updated wallet will feature a custom made GUI with the following built in features:

- Block Explorer
- Coin Statistics
- Stealth Address integration
- In Wallet Trading Bittrex API
- and UseMarket integration

Stealth addresses is expected to be fully integrated into the wallet along with full UseMarket integration. We expect the new wallet with Stealth addresses to be released by the end of September.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:47:28 AM

Great news. Now makes me guilty of returning the coins yesterday  Cry Tongue

Why feel guilty? You were just being honest and we respect that greatly.
I was just kidding Tongue I think the extra which I got for my coins was more than enough.
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:33:20 AM

I'd HIGHLY recommend switching this thread to moderated before the fudders arrive.
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:36:02 AM

I'd HIGHLY recommend switching this thread to moderated before the fudders arrive.

I don't believe that's possible. But not needed. Once our marketplace is introduced it will change the entire crypto game, people will realize what we can deliver and give an altcoin REAL usability in a decentralized p2p environment. We are just so excited to finally be able to introduce this, a proof of concept, something that should have been done months ago with crypto.
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:44:22 AM

I don't believe that's possible. But not needed. Once our marketplace is introduced it will change the entire crypto game, people will realize what we can deliver and give an altcoin REAL usability in a decentralized p2p environment. We are just so excited to finally be able to introduce this, a proof of concept, something that should have been done months ago with crypto.

Yes its possible. Sys did it too. And regardless of how good your market place is FUDDER will come and try to crash your coin as they do it with every coin. You don't have to moderate but when needed its nice to have the ability, isn't it?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:44:51 AM

Some people are asking us now that UseMarket is completed and about to launch, what are we working on next?

The new updated wallet will feature a custom made GUI with the following built in features:

- Block Explorer
- Coin Statistics

Stealth addresses is expected to be fully integrated into the wallet along with full UseMarket integration. We expect the new wallet with Stealth addresses to be released by the end of September.

I'm pumping some extra hash into suprnova for the next 24hrs Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
discodancer

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:23:56 AM

- Block Explorer
- Coin Statistics

You are my inspiration man. Juggling some many alts at once. Think you might already be a crypto millionaire by now Smiley
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:26:32 AM

Special surprise update!

With just over 300 people signing up for UseMarket beta, we have decided to "semi-ninja" launch the UseMarket. Skipping the closed public beta testing phase.

In exactly 24 hours from now at 12AM EST tomorrow, we will be posting the UseMarket address for EVERYONE to access. We will consider it the official launch.

We initially planned to launch the now fully completed UseMarket on the 9th of September. However, with such a great initial launch and success we have decided to push it forward and have it launch earlier. Based on observing other failed cryptos, a lot of them had great features planned but simply released it too late. We realized creating and developing a crypto is much like starting your own business from scratch. There will be other businesses, other coins, constantly competing with us. And the altcoin market is saturated.

We decided to simply pull ahead by launching UseMarket since it has passed all internal tests. We see no reason to delay the launch another 2 weeks when it is ready today.

So, 24 hours from now is when UseMarket will be officially launched.

Along with UseMarket, we will be releasing the whitepaper for UseMarket as well.

COUNTDOWN TO LAUNCH: http://bit.ly/1mxLPeA

Thanks everyone for your support and interest in our coin. Without the community, UseCoin would not have had picked up so much traction in the crypto market. Thank you so much. Smiley

We hope the UseMarket will bring a revolutionary change to all altcoins, holding a higher standard than what it has been for the past year or more.
Great news. Now makes me guilty of returning the coins yesterday  Cry Tongue

Mhh. Why would you skip the beta test? That is really suspicious. If your market doesn't work it will crash the coin. Or mabe thats just an attempt to pump the coin and there isn't really a market like voot did?
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:28:41 AM

Mhh. Why would you skip the beta test? That is really suspicious. If your market doesn't work it will crash the coin. Or mabe thats just an attempt to pump the coin and there isn't really a market like voot did?

1. We did over 1 week of internal testing, everything seems fine.
2. We have over 300 applicants for closed beta testing, under 48 hours.
3. With that much demand, we may as well just make it an "open beta" where everyone can access it
4. We will gather feedback from users and to truly find out how well it performs, if there are any bugs we missed, in a real world scenario with real users buying/selling
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:40:17 AM

3. With that much demand, we may as well just make it an "open beta" where everyone can access it
4. We will gather feedback from users and to truly find out how well it performs, if there are any bugs we missed, in a real world scenario with real users buying/selling

id recommend stick with beta test, better to be safe than sorry. you got one shot do it right. if done right your talking prices cloak reached  200k 300k

i think call it open beta is ok, just don't call it fnal launch or something like that.
if you call it open beta you can open the market for all and don't have to worry if there are still some bugs ...

just my opinion
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:44:12 AM

- Block Explorer
- Coin Statistics

You are my inspiration man. Juggling some many alts at once. Think you might already be a crypto millionaire by now Smiley

Thx for your props ! Smiley

You win some times and you lose sometimes ... I am nowhere near being a millionaire :-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
discodancer

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

id recommend stick with beta test, better to be safe than sorry. you got one shot do it right. if done right your talking prices cloak reached  200k 300k

i think call it open beta is ok, just don't call it fnal launch or something like that.
if you call it open beta you can open the market for all and don't have to worry if there are still some bugs ...

just my opinion
This. People get a bit anal about literals Tongue
adloule13

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:51:25 AM

why dont you wait next week cryptoworld is slow during weekend and bloody monday is comming         

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:02:36 AM

as long as their are no bugs. let the animal out. we are going to the moon baby. watch when the whales get in

can't 19hours from i will see my holding 10x
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:09:57 AM

as long as their are no bugs. let the animal out. we are going to the moon baby. watch when the whales get in

can't 19hours from i will see my holding 10x

well as coder myself (no crypto stuff) we allways say: there will be bugs

sometimes we or customers find bugs even years after the release  Tongue

wow hashrate and diff exploding, glad i mined some use before Grin
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:14:52 AM

I wonder if the dude with the 3btc sell at 3500 is awake or has any idea that the market is about to be released? If he removes that order, this thing can fly (and you make more money whoever you are).

adloule13

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:16:46 AM

Development + Community + Whales = +200,000 satoshi

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:18:38 AM

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:44:54 AM

Just wait a month for this prices

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:47:40 AM

I've sent several PMs now with no response. This isn't spam but please add https://www.minep.it/pool/USE/ to your pool list.

Thanks  Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: