Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs!  (Read 78319 times)
Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:19:05 PM

In the meanwhile this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex down under the IPO price and i still don't have my coins because you guys decided to handover the escrow to this Maidak guy and somehow he's taking way to long to handover the coins to the IPO investors, so how about you guys are sending my BTC back to my wallet adres.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:22:51 PM

no shit. its because the distribution is screwed, noone is going to hype it because atm this maidak guy couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery and hardly anyone has gotten their ipo.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

I want my BTC back.
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:26:58 PM

In the meanwhile this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex down under the IPO price and i still don't have my coins because you guys decided to handover the escrow to this Maidak guy and somehow he's taking way to long to handover the coins to the IPO investors, so how about you guys are sending my BTC back to my wallet adres.

Dev decrease price of ipo coins for investors to 500 sat. It would be fair I think or make a refund.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:28:19 PM

now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.
glad i was fully 100% trusting you

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

Dev decrease price of ipo coins for investors to 500 sat. It would be fair I think or make a refund.

It would be fair indeed to refund my BTC because right now i don't want to receive any USEcoins because right now they are USEless.
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.
Genius plan for distribution. Firstly free coins than investors.
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

It would be fair indeed to refund my BTC because right now i don't want to receive any USEcoins because right now they are USEless.
UseLessCoin.
sparc0

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:37:03 PM

When will I receive my fuckin coins???
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

Its ridiculous, this coin is worth 735 sats on C-cex right now.

Just want them to refund my BTC, i don't want to hold any of this coin.
CryptoTradeKid

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:39:18 PM

To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:41:35 PM

To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...
I want refund.
cdotdubba

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:44:46 PM

is their any hope left then? cos it all looked quite rosy when i bought last night....can it be fixed?

whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:44:57 PM

I want refund.

you guys are blaming escrow when in reality coin should not be on exchange until ico is distributed , i think that is the bigger issue here

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

i agree it was a bad decision to distriubute free coins and going to exchange before the very last ipo investor had his coins.
now we are fucked up shame on maidak!
ShameOnYou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

Guys, it is not within our control whether or not the IPO coins are distributed on time. We fully expected Maidak to be able to distribute them out in a timely fashion.

Also, if everyone reads the first couple pages of the thread, you should see that we were initially against using a third party escrow because of issues like these. People criticized us and called us scammers for not offering an escrow so we went out and decided to get Maidak as an escrow, seeing his track record and reputation, we thought he would be trustworthy enough to handle the IPO funds. Also, other members of the community suggested Maidak.

You guys can blame us all you want but it is simply out of our control right now and you'll just have to wait for Maidak to get online to send out the remaining coins. We will not be issuing any refunds for the IPO unfortunately as the coin was launched successfully. We did not expect the delays to be this severe, and we do sincerely apologize for this. If we handled the IPO distribution ourselves, we would have already sent out all the coins within the first 6-12 hours.
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:49:50 PM

you guys are blaming escrow when in reality coin should not be on exchange until ico is distributed , i think that is the bigger issue here

It was not our decision to get added on c-cex so soon, we did not even request it. They simply took interest in our coin and added it way earlier than we expected.
cdotdubba

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:51:04 PM

It was not our decision to get added on c-cex so soon, we did not even request it. They simply took interest in our coin and added it way earlier than we expected.

still hope for this coin then dude? what you reckon
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:52:18 PM

still hope for this coin then dude? what you reckon

We of course have hope in the coin, we expect the price to skyrocket once UseMarket hits, perhaps even sooner than that. I would not judge the coin based on the first 24 hours of trading on an exchange with relatively low volume.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:20 PM

Guys, it is not within our control whether or not the IPO coins are distributed on time. We fully expected Maidak to be able to distribute them out in a timely fashion.

Also, if everyone reads the first couple pages of the thread, you should see that we were initially against using a third party escrow because of issues like these. People criticized us and called us scammers for not offering an escrow so we went out and decided to get Maidak as an escrow, seeing his track record and reputation, we thought he would be trustworthy enough to handle the IPO funds. Also, other members of the community suggested Maidak.

You guys can blame us all you want but it is simply out of our control right now and you'll just have to wait for Maidak to get online to send out the remaining coins. We will not be issuing any refunds for the IPO unfortunately as the coin was launched successfully. We did not expect the delays to be this severe, and we do sincerely apologize for this. If we handled the IPO distribution ourselves, we would have already sent out all the coins within the first 6-12 hours.

yes i asked for escrow too.
but i did not expect such a lame service from maidak and i did not expect a distribution of free coins before ipo coins.
free coins will allways be dumped for any price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: