Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONIT.NET - cryptocurrency exchange from UK - low fees EUR BTC ETH  (Read 12241 times)
veken0m

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:29:34 AM

I'm the developer of the open source Android app Bitcoinium and recently added support for Cryptonit. I've taken the time to do a review of the exchange and I am quite pleased with my experience.

Pros
- Clean, fluid and simple user interface
- Lots of options for 2 factor authentication and very quick to set up (GAuth, e-mail, YubiKey and OpenID)
- Focuses on more traditional crypto-currencies (BTC, LTC, NMC, PPC, TRC and FTC)
- Tons of ways to move fiat (Free SEPA withdraw/deposit)
- Staff is responsive and friendly
- Attractive affiliate program
- Clever field "autofill" when clicking orders or partial input
- Displays your orders directly in the Order Book with a Cancel button next to it
- Chat Room

Cons
- Thought it was odd to see the Asks on the left and Bids on the right in Order Book
- Time axis on price graph is not linear...
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bmonthsp

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:15:49 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 01:43:24 PM by Bmonthsp

edit they answered. hope everything will work fine again later.
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:52:07 PM

edit they answered. hope everything will work fine again later.

Your issue is under control, do not worry Wink

btw, tomorrow Cryptonit will participate in Bitcoin Central & Eastern European Conference starts in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
I will be on the even presenting Cryptonit and will be ready to answer all your questions.

Cryptonit - the legendary bitcoin exchange
since 2012
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

Dear traders,

Cryptonit data has been integrated into Coinmarketcap.com and Cryptonator.com

Meanwhile we have processed affiliate earnings for the 1st period, thank you those who have already started working and testing our affiliate option.

Regards
Edward

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
elizeaa

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

I used their service for USD/BTC trade. Satisfied! Wink Good luck guys
yo29787

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:10:14 AM

Been using Cryptonit for a couple months now and I am very satisfied with the service.  The website is intuitive and the customer support is quick and helpful.

Just a couple of things that could be improved:

1. Trade frequency.
2. Paypal deposit fees should go back to 4%.
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:33:53 PM

Been using Cryptonit for a couple months now and I am very satisfied with the service.  The website is intuitive and the customer support is quick and helpful.

2. Paypal deposit fees should go back to 4%.

paypal charges us too much to allow lower commissions.
use SEPA or Wire Transfer, we accept bank bank deposits at 0% FEE (yes ZERO) Wink

since 2012
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:39:15 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:15:53 PM by Brandon_Cryptonit

Today we have added two new trading pairs
BTC/DOG and BTC/QRK

We enable trading today however DOGE and QUARK deposits/withdrawals will be available from 24th of September 14:00 CEST
Thus everyone can get ready  Wink

Speaking about new altcoins, we have got our own Manifest to consider before to add some new coin to trade.
We beleive that Dogecoin and Quark are worth trading at Cryptonit because there are completely open source, they were not premined, they have strong enough hashing algorithm (especially QRK), their developers did not offer us money for integration.
Our full manifest can be found here https://cryptonit.net/documentation/manifest

since 2012
Edward_Cryptonit

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:01:26 PM

https://cryptonit.net data has been recently integrated to http://www.ariva.de/btc-eur-bitcoin-euro-kurs/kurs - one of the large German financial portals.

The affiliate earnings for 2nd period have been successfully processed. Thank you those who are actively using the Cryptonit affiliate program.

Regards
Edward

Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 04:50:51 PM

For the time being Astropay LLP is closing down Astropay Card related services, therefore Cryptonit is temporary stops processing payments through this payment system.
That means you will not longer be able to make deposits at Cryptonit using Astropay prepaid Cards.
Rest assured that you can still use Astropay Direct if you have a bank account in Latin America. Astorpay Direct processing is just 2.5%. All deposits are instant and automated.

Do not forget we have a plenty of other easy to use payment methods to deposit funds. Wire and SEPA are accepted at 0% (zero fee).

since 2012
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:20:23 PM

We have been experiencing a heavy DDoS attack during the last 2 days (about 450 Gbps), so there were problems accessing the site.
For now situation is under control.
If you get an error saying about redirect loopback please clean cryptonit.net COOKIE of your browser.

since 2012
johnfrog

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

I am new to the Bitcoin trading world and I decided to start with Cryptonit.net. Aside from a few “mental adjustments” I needed to work through within the concepts of the overall system, I am very pleased with Cryponit. I have asked a few questions, and I have received very timely, informative and easily understood answers and directions from a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I’m glad this is the place that I started with.

The option to toggle a number of trading time lines would be a welcomed software improvement. It would give varying trading patterns over longer periods of time. That may be something that is currently being looked into (?)
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:54:10 AM

hi, add nodecoin next biggest thing in crypto. 50-100 confirmation in 1 second
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102165809
http://nodecoin.com
Edward_Cryptonit

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 09:08:22 AM

hi, add nodecoin next biggest thing in crypto. 50-100 confirmation in 1 second
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102165809
http://nodecoin.com

Thank you for proposal. Do you think the Nodecoin fits within our manifest: https://www.cryptonit.net/documentation/manifest ?

Regards
Edward

Edward_Cryptonit

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 09:21:57 AM

I am new to the Bitcoin trading world and I decided to start with Cryptonit.net. Aside from a few “mental adjustments” I needed to work through within the concepts of the overall system, I am very pleased with Cryponit. I have asked a few questions, and I have received very timely, informative and easily understood answers and directions from a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I’m glad this is the place that I started with.

The option to toggle a number of trading time lines would be a welcomed software improvement. It would give varying trading patterns over longer periods of time. That may be something that is currently being looked into (?)

Appreciate your feedback, thank you. We constantly work on adding new features to our platform and the things you are talking about are certainly on the list. Currently we still have several pending improvments in terms of usability and the interface in general.

Regards
Edward

Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:56:48 AM

In order to improve API performance we had to make a small change in the procedure of order cancellation.
Starting from today, in order to cancel an order you must make a POST request instead of GET request.
Public API is not affected and this change concerns only Developer API.
The full order cancellation procedure you can find on our documentation page https://www.cryptonit.net/faq/how-cancel-order-api
Old cancel function will be active until 8th of December. Please update your trading bots/scripts until this date.

Original news link: https://www.cryptonit.net/content/important-api-update

since 2012
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:21:51 PM

Due to the loss of interest in TRC in overall cryptocurrency community TRC/BTC trading pair will be removed from Cryptonit on 19th of December 2014.
All placed orders will be cancelled and funds will be returned to the owners. Please withdraw your TRC until the 1st of February 2015. It will be impossible to do it after that deadline.

https://cryptonit.net/content/terracoin-trading-discontinue-withdraw-your-trc

since 2012
caffeine979

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:37:57 PM

i use and love this website for paypal to btc exchanges. i have never had any problems, and i'm actually scared to get their name out there because of their ability to manage problems one on one, but i want to see their owners prosper for all they have done for me.

use these guys for your btc exchanges! i approve.
Brandon_Cryptonit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:45:05 PM

Dear users, please do not forget that BTC/TRC pair has been disabled and 1st  of February is the last date to withdraw your TRC balances.

since 2012
CryptoScholar

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:16:32 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 12:29:30 AM by CryptoScholar

Until today, I  have made several deposits through PayPal to Cryptonit.net, which is the very first reason why I chose Cryptonit.net over any other exchanges. PayPal method also soothes my nerves a little bit in the beginning since it somehow suggests a Pass verification for this new exchange I was not at all familiar with. PayPal also shortens the time to bring my fund into the whole bitcoin processing system into just a literal snap.

As soon as I deposited my Dollar, I immediately exchanged them to Bitcoin, and immediately made the Withdrawal request. (Ooh, I like the additional email verification procedure at Cryptonit.net very much too). At this point, does my nerve start to get uneasy again, as the complete round (bitcoin finally put into my designated wallet) could take up from 2 to 12 hours (the latter was the last time which is today). (today is Saturday though, but I thought there is no holiday for bitcoin exchange, hmm...  and of course I have to tolerate the time difference between my locale and the owners' domicile)

The programmers have made Cryptonit.net a joyful place to exchange part of my fiat value into my secret reserve of digital value, time waiting for coin to arrive apart. Site is easy to navigate, information is easy enough to find, overall this exchange has so much potential. Tickets are responded to quickly enough, encouraging firsttimers to go through the whole process in confidence, despite jitters in a newbie's mental struggle.

So, my take: go for it but carefully. Deposit and withdraw in small steps, while helping this enterprise prosper into something really useful for the future stampeding public. Digital coins are here to stay until stars colonization era.

Just my 2 bitcents.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: