Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copywriting, Split Testing Offers, Webinar sales and other services for you!  (Read 600 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:16:26 PM

Have an idea, product, service or affiliate offer you want to sell but don’t know where to get the list or don’t know how or don’t have time to write the copy for your long form sales letter (web or print) or VSL (video sales letter) then our service can help you.

I have written 200+ long form sales letters for print and web, 100+ webinar presentations (live and automated) and 100+ platform sales presentations. What ever offer you want to sell, I CAN HELP YOU.

BEST OF ALL - IT’S NO RISK TO YOU, HOW YOU MIGHT ASK?

Well, here’s the deal. Lets say after the free Skype/phone consultation I give you the proposal it takes us 3 days to complete the work for you and it’s $150, after the first day you get day 1 work submitted to you, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY DON’T PAY THE $50, if you are happy pay with whatever crypto coin you like or PP (Paypal) or we can work out any arraignment you have in mind.

After the consultation I can prove that I’m legitimate and love helping entrepreneurs come up with great marketing ideas how to sell and convert their offer.

JUST ONE OVERLOOKED TRIGGER OR ITEM COULD TURN A LOOSING OFFER INTO A MONEY MAKER FOR YOU!

So if what you are trying to sell is not converting, let me try to make it work for you, it might need a better hook, more compelling close, better bonuses, a more captivating story. I have been doing this for a decade and I’m sure I can help you, after all it’s no risk to you.

Ofter you just don’t see it, and a second pair of eyes might spot it. I can provide you that new perspective to your sales funnel and find overlooked opportunities so it works for you.

FREE, AND I MEAN 100% FREE CONSULTATION

We can talk on the phone depending where I am, or better yet we can meet on Skype in case we need to share the screen and I can show you some possible ways to make your offer convert or you can show me what you have tried that needs improving or finishing. If you have not yet started, I can complete the entire project for you.

HAVE THAT IDEA, BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START? NOW YOU CAN OUTSOURCE IT TO US!

Nothing worse then seeing years go by and worrying that someone else will profit with a similar idea while you don’t have the time to make it happen. Why not put it work right now. Let our service do all the heavy lifting and finally see that dream offer start making you money! We can setup everything from the lead capture, automated follow up, upsells, downsells, call to actions and the entire sales letter or VSL. And anything else you might need like just landing pages to a CPA offer. We do it all one stop shop and no risk to you!

So, PM me and lets setup a time to talk privately and if you don’t feel it’s a good deal for you, no harm done, but after you talk and see that we know what we are doing and can help get your project finally converting for you and making you money, and best of all for a very small price, then you will hire us.

PS: Jobs are on first come first serve. The sooner you PM me the sooner we will start with your project.

PSS: If you have your offer ready to go but can’t find prospects to test it on, we can help you with lead generation as well. Just let us know what is not working or where you are at, I’m sure we can help you with our service.

HELP-U-SELL SERVICE!

Need copywriting? Need landing pages? Need VSL’s (Video Sales Letters)? Need Landing pages for your CPA offers? Need Automated or live webinars? We can do this for you. Free live one on one Skype consolation and if you don’t like it YOU DON’T PAY! It’s 100% no risk to you, and if your offer is not converting, we can finger out what trigger or item in the sales funnel is not working and fix it so it’s a money maker for you! Nothing to looser and a fortune to gain! PM for details!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: