Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn few BTCs per day, become an affiliate. Daily payouts. 50% revenue sharing.  (Read 4541 times)
UpDown.BT (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:15:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 08:43:00 AM by UpDown.BT

Many of you asking about why we ended our signature campaign. That's because we're working on much better way to earn money for website owners.

First Bitcoin affiliate campaign with DAILY and AUTOMATED payouts. We’re sharing 50% of profits. No more spammy signature campaigns.

Get our famous trading blocks on YOUR website and earn 50% of our profits. Just get a block, or even all the blocks with unique wallet ID, embed it with iFrame, refer some trafic and receive 50% of our profits at the end of the day. All payouts will be made automatically.

All wallets and transactions are visible on blockchain, so you always can check that we send you the right amounts. There is no complicated rules and no limit on how much you can earn.

Every partner gets individual approach. We give you as much freedom as you need to manage a profitable campaign. If you need anything that will help your campaigns (including localization to other languages) let us know and we will work with you.

To participate please PM or contact by TOX: 01B7E78C622EC6F759763361877A7FD828493C6E185C00D5FD2E154283A03433240B3CAB9BA6

Our affiliate offer is unique — so we're looking for real partners with traffic, not signature space sellers. Daily automated payouts and unique wallets for every affiliate — no chance for any scam from our side. Maximum you can — your daily profit. Maximum you can earn — a lot of BTCs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

What do you mean by profits at the end of the day?  The profit/loss resets at the end of everyday?  At what time, exactly?

Watching Roll Eyes
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:20:49 PM

What do you mean by profits at the end of the day?  The profit/loss resets at the end of everyday?  At what time, exactly?

Watching Roll Eyes

We give you your unique bitcoin IDs for up/down bets together with our block. We share a half from our profits by the end of day. Exact time is UTC 0:00

x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:24:07 PM

I have sent you a PM
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

I have sent you a PM

Answered

jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

Yes, many of us asked and you never told us why there was such a delay and we had to fight so hard to get paid the amount we were owed.  Now you're on to the next way to make money for yourself.  When a bettor goes through a referral and makes a bet, there will be no way to track and see if the referral owner gets paid the correct amount.  You can just say the referral person made no bet, or less bet than you pay out for.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:35:43 PM

Yes, many of us asked and you never told us why there was such a delay and we had to fight so hard to get paid the amount we were owed.  Now you're on to the next way to make money for yourself.  When a bettor goes through a referral and makes a bet, there will be no way to track and see if the referral owner gets paid the correct amount.  You can just say the referral person made no bet, or less bet than you pay out for.

Each affiliate will have his own bitcoin address for bets, so all the transactions processed can be easily tracked on blockchain. I can't even imagine more transparent affiliate program

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

bump

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:34:25 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:13:04 PM by UpDown.BT

Some new instruments was been released few minutes ago. And we're waiting for affiliates who want to do business together getting 50% of profits that can be few BTCs per day for a single affiliate. PM me if you have traffic and interested in real money.

It seems that here we can find only the people who want to earn few bucks on signatures spamming forum with useless posts.

CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:58:49 PM

Some new instruments was been released few minutes ago. And we're waiting for affiliates who want to do business together getting 50% of profits that can be few BTCs per day for a single affiliate. PM me if you have traffic and interested in real money.

It seems that here we can find only the people who want to earn few bucks on signatures spamming forum with useless posts.

OMG !!! U r back to scam people once again ? U have not yet paid everyone of your last campaign and U have locked that thread without replying the pending questions. How did u evade the -ve from AlexRossi ? I can see that his -ve remark is still on your trust page. How come it has gone under untrusted feedback ? Was not Alex on default trust ? So how come U r not in red ? Did u bribe someone ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600446.msg7920753#msg7920753
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:11:25 PM

OMG !!! U r back to scam people once again ? U have not yet paid everyone of your last campaign and U have locked that thread without replying the pending questions. How did u evade the -ve from AlexRossi ? I can see that his -ve remark is still on your trust page. How come it has gone under untrusted feedback ? Was not Alex on default trust ? So how come U r not in red ? Did u bribe someone ?

While alexrossi has a positive trust score, he is not in the default trust network and so his feedback is put in the "untrusted" region.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

While alexrossi has a positive trust score, he is not in the default trust network and so his feedback is put in the "untrusted" region.

That's weird, I remember seeing his trust on the "trusted" feedbacks... just a couple of months ago o.O  It didn't seem like his trust changed.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:59:59 PM

Everybody was been paid. So please, f**k off.

CounterEntropy

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

That's weird, I remember seeing his trust on the "trusted" feedbacks... just a couple of months ago o.O  It didn't seem like his trust changed.

Exactly my point. AlexRossi was either on DefaultTrust or trusted by someone on DefaultTrust. UpDown has somehow managed to uproot him from there.

U r blatantly lying. If u unlock this thread, I can quote the necessary part to show U r lying. Everyone was not paid.

**Public Notice**
Do NOT join this Campaign. It will NOT PayOut.
Do NOT play in UpDown.bt. You will lose your Coins.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:43:54 PM

That's weird, I remember seeing his trust on the "trusted" feedbacks... just a couple of months ago o.O  It didn't seem like his trust changed.

Exactly my point. AlexRossi was either on DefaultTrust or trusted by someone on DefaultTrust. UpDown has somehow managed to uproot him from there.

U r blatantly lying. If u unlock this thread, I can quote the necessary part to show U r lying. Everyone was not paid.

**Public Notice**

Thread was been closed by moderator, after everyone was been paid. You're wasn't even a member of the campaign.

UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

Tiny bullshitters arguing. Real guys do things. We're offering best and most transparent conditions for the guys who have traffic offering the only anonymous affiliate campaign where you can earn 50% of profits and receive daily payouts. You can always watch unique bet wallets that will be generated exclusively for you to check that we're clear.

CounterEntropy

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:58:02 PM

**Public Notice**

Thread was been closed by moderator, after everyone was been paid. You're wasn't even a member of the campaign.

1. Even if I assume that the thread was closed by a moderator, that was because of u. After announcing the campaign is closed, U left the thread without paying out people. It is normal that an abandoned thread may get closed by a mod to avoid unnecessary bumping.

2. I never claimed that I was part of the campaign. But I have seen clear proofs that U not only left your Sig campaigners unpaid, but also cheated people playing on your site. Anyone can find the same by looking at your threads.

Tiny bullshitters arguing. Real guys do things. We're offering best and most transparent conditions for the guys who have traffic offering the only anonymous affiliate campaign where you can earn 50% of profits and receive daily payouts. You can always watch unique bet wallets that will be generated exclusively for you to check that we're clear.

Beware of UpDown. He has an uncanny ability of getting hospitalized, whenever pay time appears. Do your own research before trusting this SCAMMER.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:53:45 AM

**Public Notice**

1. Even if I assume that the thread was closed by a moderator, that was because of u. After announcing the campaign is closed, U left the thread without paying out people. It is normal that an abandoned thread may get closed by a mod to avoid unnecessary bumping.

2. I never claimed that I was part of the campaign. But I have seen clear proofs that U not only left your Sig campaigners unpaid, but also cheated people playing on your site. Anyone can find the same by looking at your threads.

Beware of UpDown. He has an uncanny ability of getting hospitalized, whenever pay time appears. Do your own research before trusting this SCAMMER.

You should have a proof to name someone a scammer. But you're right. Everybody can check our threads and find that a) signature campaign was been ended correctly and anyone who was been confirmed by us, was been properly paid. b) website is trustable and legit.

All screams about scam comes from the people who can't read few words.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:48:22 PM

You have red reputation and people won't forget your signature failure anytime in this century.

Better try with another account if you wanna any chance.
UpDown.BT (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:07:08 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 07:09:40 AM by UpDown.BT

You have red reputation and people won't forget your signature failure anytime in this century.

Better try with another account if you wanna any chance.

We finished everything according with the rules, with a bit delay, but everyone got paid, few dudes who wasn't approved can argue forever, but it's easy to find the truth.

Our affiliate offer is unique — so we're looking for real partners with traffic, not signature space sellers. Daily automated payouts and unique wallets for every affiliate — no chance for any scam from our side — maximum you can loose in any circumstances — your daily profit. Maximum you can earn — a lot of BTCs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: