Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [!] Create Your Own Alt-Coin [!] Coin + Wallet (Windows & Mac) Dev Service  (Read 1987 times)
milworm (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

Have you ever wanted to create your own alt-coin but didn't know where to start? Well, now you can receive professional guidance at an affordable price. Allow me to introduce you all to the most thorough coin creation service of the year

https://i.imgur.com/fboGLpE.jpg

Basic Package

A basic package includes everything you need to get started. Below you will find what is included with this offer:

- Any coin of your choice (Scrypt, SHA-256, X11, X13, X15, etc...)
- Difficulty Readjusting (KGW, DGW, etc...)
- Full Source Code
- Compiled Windows Wallet
- Compiled Mac Wallet
- Free Node For 6 months
- Free block explorer hosting for 6 months (ABE)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Anonymity Feature Available On Request
- Professional commented code

This offer also enables you to customize the coin however you like. You may specify a pre-mine, specify the mining algorithm(s), specify annual interest for PoS, specify length of PoW, etc...

We will also be happy to implement the popular ZeroCash protocol free of charge if requested. ZeroCash is a protocol which encourages privacy by masking transactions.

We will offer the base package at a price of:
0.25 BTC

Orders are delivered within 24 hours and you will receive the following:

- A brand new GitHub account with your source uploaded. You will also receive the username and password for this account.
- Links to compiled Windows and Mac wallet
- IP Address to your free node (6 months only)
- Link to your free block explorer (6 months only)

All orders will receive free support and development assistance. Need to hard fork the coin? No problem. Contact me and I'll be happy to do it for you free of charge.

What is NOT included:

We will not design your wallet for you. However, if you see a coin's wallet that you really like and would like us to use, simply tell us and we will use that design. Make sure you send us a logo (we wont make a logo for you) and we will include that into the wallet as well.

If you are interested, send me a private message and we can get started  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:41:22 AM

bump  Smiley
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

bump
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

bamp
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:56:09 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 04:07:59 AM by tekke

Hi, your offer seams tempting , but since you have a newbie account it is really hard to get any attention. I respectfully propose you a deal. I offer you 0.075 BTC (with an escrow) + some coins from the project , and if everything goes well a recurrent work. And I will do a review of your work, and give you a +1 in trust rating (if everything goes OK). I'm a Sr. member and I could vouch for your work. It would help your reputation If interested PM
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:38:34 AM

Hi, your offer seams tempting , but since you have a newbie account it is really hard to get any attention. I respectfully propose you a deal. I offer you 0.075 BTC (with an escrow) + some coins from the project , and if everything goes well a recurrent work. And I will do a review of your work, and give you a +1 in trust rating (if everything goes OK). I'm a Sr. member and I could vouch for your work. It would help your reputation If interested PM

Hi,

I understand your concern but I am not sure I understand your proposal. You are essentially looking to get the job done for 0.075 BTC in exchange for a positive review?
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:57:29 AM

Hi , That is my proposal , I will vouch for your work ( if everything works as advertised) in exchange for a lower rate. I think is a win-win situation.

- I get to check your work and get a coin for a low rate , and believe me there is some people who offer coins for lower https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.msg8322048#msg8322048

- You get a review of your work , that would help you attract other potential buyers.

Is just an offering, it is OK if you are not interested.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:39:21 PM

Hi,

I understand your concern but I am not sure I understand your proposal. You are essentially looking to get the job done for 0.075 BTC in exchange for a positive review?
You could just have an escrow hold the money for you for 5 trades or so , then you'll be trusted Smiley
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:35:39 AM

Hi , That is my proposal , I will vouch for your work ( if everything works as advertised) in exchange for a lower rate. I think is a win-win situation.

- I get to check your work and get a coin for a low rate , and believe me there is some people who offer coins for lower https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.msg8322048#msg8322048

- You get a review of your work , that would help you attract other potential buyers.

Hi,

I understand. Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on the offer. The reason being that the included block explorer and node is hosted on a private Virtual Private Server (VPS) which I pay for using the funds from the purchase total. At the current rate of $5/month for 6 months, almost all of the 0.075 BTC ($37 USD) would essentially go towards the hosting -- leaving me with $7 USD. Sorry, but I hope you can see my position  Grin

Without the block explorer and node (or if you hosted them yourself), I would be able to consider it.

For those interested, hosting is provided courtesy of DigitalOcean and the cheapest tier plan is what I intended on using. It costs $5 USD/month and I also planned on purchasing an individual instance for each new order.

https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:51:56 PM

bump
milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:07:16 AM

Grin
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:10:23 AM

The price is fair enough,i will talk to my friends and contact you later.

milworm (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:01:49 AM

The price is fair enough,i will talk to my friends and contact you later.

Great. Let me know if you have any questions.
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:26:10 AM

Hi,

I understand. Unfortunately, I'll have to pass on the offer. The reason being that the included block explorer and node is hosted on a private Virtual Private Server (VPS) which I pay for using the funds from the purchase total. At the current rate of $5/month for 6 months, almost all of the 0.075 BTC ($37 USD) would essentially go towards the hosting -- leaving me with $7 USD. Sorry, but I hope you can see my position  Grin

Without the block explorer and node (or if you hosted them yourself), I would be able to consider it.

For those interested, hosting is provided courtesy of DigitalOcean and the cheapest tier plan is what I intended on using. It costs $5 USD/month and I also planned on purchasing an individual instance for each new order.

https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

Will you accept 0.075btc if i host it myself?

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:53:59 PM

Still working?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:53:42 PM

Still working?

Good god lets hope not hey !

Another newbie with a shitcoin + an IPO

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████