Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Grow BTC Without take a BIG RISK ?  (Read 4436 times)
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:27:43 AM

My best suggestion would be to head over to btcjam and loan at high amounts over there. You can make easy bank there.

terrible advice.

Why is that terrible advice? I thought you could get arbitrations or whatever there/

default rate is high.  Will an arbitration get your money back?  No.
search the forum.

Ah sorry. I haven't used it myself but since it's so popular I'd assume it's safe to use.

Sorry about that.

Talking about loaning, what about bitfinex? I thought that was good?

It is a money grave. They don't count defaulted loans that are not "100% never to be paid back" in the statistics. So if you read about profitability from them, lol.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:49:51 AM

Bitcoin loans just not good idea

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:51:44 AM

Ah sorry. I haven't used it myself but since it's so popular I'd assume it's safe to use.

Sorry about that.

Yeah, it's just popular for scammers and people who like to part with their money. On Bitfinex, there are mostly USD loans which offer you like 3% in a month anyway, which is a pittance if you consider that if the price jumps up by more than 3% your at a loss (which right now is $18). Considering that it jumps either side of 10% regularly it's not worth the risk - you'll likely just lose money or gain very little for the risk.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

What if you were to open a thread here and only loan to Full Member+ with collaterals?

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 02:56:22 AM

Find a reputable borrower at btcjam.com. Maybe?

Beware of scams though.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:10:24 AM

What if you were to open a thread here and only loan to Full Member+ with collaterals?

you can...but a lot of work.

Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:40:06 AM

My best suggestion would be to head over to btcjam and loan at high amounts over there. You can make easy bank there.

terrible advice.
If you properly diversify your loans then this will likely work great (you also need to use common sense to weed probably scammers). BTCJam works very similar to prosper in that they both offer loans funded in very similar ways; they do have differences in how loan collection is done and the legal structure of the loans. Prosper has published research saying that if you invest in at least 100 prosper loans that historically speaking you would have had positive returns (note - this is done by credit ratings, not individual loans).
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:28:26 AM

Ok I got another suggestion. You said BIG RISK. So you can grow it by depositing into the site in my signature and maxing the bet on 1.2x

The risk is so low only 1 in 6 loses.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:42:10 AM

Join a signature campaign if you are a regular posters here.

The risk is lowest.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

Signature campaigns is a great method to gain more bitcoins.We all know the higher risk methods but most of the time they prove to be also the ones with which you lose the most.So it depends on what kind of risk you are ready to take and if you can actually accept the outcome.

Jacobit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:09:41 AM

Ok I got another suggestion. You said BIG RISK. So you can grow it by depositing into the site in my signature and maxing the bet on 1.2x

The risk is so low only 1 in 6 loses.
Grin
so cute guy!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

No pain, no gain. But holding btc is probably your safest bet. And the most easy option  Grin
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:58:10 AM

Sell now and buy back @ 70$ .

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:04:28 AM

Trading in forex market bro, and employ a good money management will help you much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

terrible advice.

Why is that terrible advice? I thought you could get arbitrations or whatever there/

default rate is high.  Will an arbitration get your money back?  No.
search the forum.

Sorry about that.

This is what makes this whole thread useless. People will give you advice, yet have no idea. And even If everyone here would only give you advice about services they tried themselfes, experiences will differ.

Do your own research / tests. Everything else is useless.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:34:07 AM

terrible advice.

default rate is high.  Will an arbitration get your money back?  No.
search the forum.

Sorry about that.

http://www.coindesk.com/btcjam-investigates-mail-vulnerability-suspicious-transactions/

and enable two factor...

Moneyunmaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

say you had $1000

buy $1000 of stock, such as bitcoin memorabilia (shirts, caps) or any other items you think that can LEGALLY be sold that bitcoiners will want, and sell it at a PROFITABLE mark-up price, measured in bitcoin.

so lets say you bought 300 T-shirts($3each) and sold them for $10 each(0.167btc todays price). it will give you 5btc($3k). simply cash out 1.67btc($1k) worth to restock and keep the other 3.33btc($2k) as bitcoin

rinse and repeat. and while your at it try to get your supplier/drop shipper to accept bitcoin so you donthave to cash out back to fiat to resupply but instead hand them bitcoin directly.
Big price changes daily, how do you measure markup? you have to daily adjust prices a couple times, its a PITA.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:39:54 PM

So, I have a serious question. How can I increase my BTC without BIG risk?
I just know with.

- Extremely high volatility Speculation Trading ( High Risk -- High Reward )
- Gambling ( High Risk - High Reward - Experience and factor luck ONLY)
- Providing a service like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Service Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )
- High volatility Speculation Trading ( middle risk --- middle reward -- )

Any other ways to increase my money step by step little bit without any risk?

Please give you best opinions. Thanks

U missed the most lucrative one for non-tech people. Invest in a Bitcoin Startup.

It is incredible hard to find a way to invest into first round startup funding. The investment opportunities that are open for the public are mostly extremely shitty.

Real eyes realize Real lies. U should not bother to ask a second Q to a startup before investing, but u should not negate any just because u dont understand the business model.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

Buy some big ticket domain name like buybtc.eu and sell your bitcoins for a 5% fee and then buy more at cheaper rate on an exchange and repeat! Wink
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:55:26 PM

So, I have a serious question. How can I increase my BTC without BIG risk?
I just know with.

- Extremely high volatility Speculation Trading ( High Risk -- High Reward )
- Gambling ( High Risk - High Reward - Experience and factor luck ONLY)
- Providing a service like in cex.io ? ( the price its joke ) , Service Contract for 5 years ? ( not interested . i have personal reason )
- High volatility Speculation Trading ( middle risk --- middle reward -- )

Any other ways to increase my money step by step little bit without any risk?

Please give you best opinions. Thanks

U missed the most lucrative one for non-tech people. Invest in a Bitcoin Startup.

It is incredible hard to find a way to invest into first round startup funding. The investment opportunities that are open for the public are mostly extremely shitty.

Real eyes realize Real lies. U should not bother to ask a second Q to a startup before investing, but u should not negate any just because u dont understand the business model.

So you are saying that not all public offerings are shit? Do you have any example of an Cryto security IPO (of a startup ) that was first round offering and successful?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: