Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some people to do some Instagram work. Paying BTC.  (Read 1591 times)
ruggedman_dan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

So my ex made a mistake and paid some bogus graphic designer for work before he did it. I know, bad move.

Anyway, I need a few people to create a bunch of Instagram accounts and bomb his page. Call him out and hurt his business.

Looks like he is doing this to others as well. And he isn't dead because he is blocking everyone. But if a few people crash his page with several accounts, his followers will get the picture I believe.

Anyway, I need like 3 or 4 people to get the job done. Everyone post something at least 5 times.

First 3 or 4 to respond and can get the job done will get $5 in BTC after I see the job is completed.

Come get this easy change.

Reply here no need to PM.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:05:00 AM

you mean he took the money and did not deliver the product?

Skoupi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:13:24 AM

Wait a minute... you want to help your ex?  Shocked
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:15:21 AM

I'll help you with this, I'll be respectful and get the point across at the same time.
Let me know what happened.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

Wait a minute... you want to help your ex?  Shocked

ho my.. is the designer sleeping with her? Grin Cheesy

Thats rude  Sad

So my ex made a mistake and paid some bogus graphic designer for work before he did it. I know, bad move.

Anyway, I need a few people to create a bunch of Instagram accounts and bomb his page. Call him out and hurt his business.

Looks like he is doing this to others as well. And he isn't dead because he is blocking everyone. But if a few people crash his page with several accounts, his followers will get the picture I believe.

Anyway, I need like 3 or 4 people to get the job done. Everyone post something at least 5 times.

First 3 or 4 to respond and can get the job done will get $5 in BTC after I see the job is completed.

So you're paying us to FUD someone?
ruggedman_dan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:57:52 AM

^ Pretty much. So either you are interested or not.

Anyway she has calmed down and is gonna file a dispute with the card company to get her dough back.

So I do not need any help with this matter anymore. Thanks anyway guys.

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:36:04 AM

I had my fair share of hiring bogus developers, keep delaying project date and then making excuse, to excuse, im willing to help out, we all should stick together on this.  Im glad she getting the money back.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pequelore

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Choose me!! I worked with social networking for a long time.  Grin Grin
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

Choose me!! I worked with social networking for a long time.  Grin Grin

i think the problem solve
--close--

so rare to see prob like this  Roll Eyes
Bitzkrieg

Activity: 150

------bitcoiner@heart.email

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:18:44 PM

Is this over?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
SW725

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:42:09 AM

Is this over?

I think it is..  Check the message above.
BJay87

Activity: 126

*Bitcoin Betting*

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:53:55 AM

I had my fair share of hiring bogus developers, keep delaying project date and then making excuse, to excuse, im willing to help out, we all should stick together on this.  Im glad she getting the money back.

Do you still need someone who could bomb someone elses page then?

grumpyoldtroll

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:50:05 AM

Do you still need someone who could bomb someone elses page then?

I would gladly do it. Smiley
Daylightx

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:10:13 AM

I suggest you lock this thread. :p
landonbridge

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:56:29 PM