Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ** SALE ** eCommerce store written in native android code that accepts bitcoin  (Read 607 times)
Tricks221 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:40:33 AM

I've recently developed a eCommerce store written using native android code which also has a php/mysql back-end content management system for easily adding products, images etc...

Here are some screenshots of the app using dummy data.

Current features (All will be optional)

App Store - Add unlimited categories and unlimited products to each of the categories - you can also upload images for the products you are selling, write description and set the price into your local currency and the app will convert the local currency price into bitcoin values which is based on the latest weighted prices.

Google Maps Integration - Show where your place of business is.

New Feed - You can send out news feeds to update users about your business or to broadcast other information.

Shopping basket and payments using Bitcoin - This uses the API from blockchain

Galllery - Upload images using the CMS and display a gallery.

About Us - About us page to tell users of the app about your business.

The app currently is a white label product which can be customized with the colours of your choice and fonts etc...

The service will be to develop a AppShop using native android code in which you can login using the content management system on our server or host on yours and then you are ready to add your products and start selling - No programming knowledge needed.

Notifications will be sent to your admin area when a user makes a purchase using bitcoin.

If you are interested in purchasing this app I will be selling them for 0.5 bitcoin each.

I will help you get setup with your business and upload to Google play store ready to be downloaded worldwide.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: