Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 S2 MS65 Casascius coin  (Read 2820 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:05:48 AM

If I recalled correctly, Mike's markup on the 2011 coins were around 0.2-0.5, can anyone confirm this?

Im pretty sure it was much higher. Bitcoin was still around a couple dollars each, with the coin, cost of BTC on the coin, etc. I think they were a few bitcoin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From Mike's original sale thread - man those were shiny!! Smiley

Still building the web content to sell these online.  These turned out sweet!  Until then, supply shipping info and ask me in PM for a PGP signed bitcoin payment address.

These are a REAL BITCOIN each worth 1 BTC.  One side has a hologram.  Underneath the hologram layer is a private key.  The first 8 characters of the bitcoin address appears on each coin.

Current pricing: 1.25 BTC per coin for up to 10 coins.  1.20 BTC per coin for up to 100 coins.  Add 1.00 BTC for shipping (any quantity, and it will be sent USPS Priority Mail insured for our mutual protection).  Outside US, please let me do some research to find out the best way to ship these (as they are heavy in quantity and I prefer to ship them insured).

Just gotta be an MS68 in there somewhere... Grin

Those are the wrong series coin, no?

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:54:48 AM

Those are the wrong series coin, no?

correct; those are v1 2011 1btc brass coins

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: