Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141388 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:06:39 AM

it is ok

I think first swap will happen on Bittrex that is why he told taking screenshot of Bittrex not Bluetrade.
But for the safe side you can take Bluetrade screenshot too and keep it safe.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:09:19 AM

what about bleutrade?
Just Follow the same Guideline of Bittrex. The same thing applied to Bleutrade. I have contacted them and they said the Current XDE Wallet is already frozen.

Hi mblados,

Mine is on Bleutrade too. Does Bleutrade also refuse to do the swap?

I thought Bleutrade should be more friendly on swapping coins. They are even actively assisting HTMLcoin to do their swap.

There will be a lot of works for you if you need to deal with all the Screen shots alone. If Bleutrade agrees to do auto swap then it will at least reduce your workloads and make your life easier  Wink

Please read the Previous POSTs. The New coin is on a difference Blockchain So Bleutrade can't swap anything as you know the current one is Totally dead so why try fixing it and reuse it.
I dont mind dealing with all these Screen Shots you the one who will need to follow the guidelines or your coins may not be swapped. There will be a Dead line for the Swap too and the Deadline will be posted on the new OP.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:31:09 AM

what about bleutrade?
Just Follow the same Guideline of Bittrex. The same thing applied to Bleutrade. I have contacted them and they said the Current XDE Wallet is already frozen.

Hi mblados,

Mine is on Bleutrade too. Does Bleutrade also refuse to do the swap?

I thought Bleutrade should be more friendly on swapping coins. They are even actively assisting HTMLcoin to do their swap.

There will be a lot of works for you if you need to deal with all the Screen shots alone. If Bleutrade agrees to do auto swap then it will at least reduce your workloads and make your life easier  Wink

Please read the Previous POSTs. The New coin is on a difference Blockchain So Bleutrade can't swap anything as you know the current one is Totally dead so why try fixing it and reuse it.
I dont mind dealing with all these Screen Shots you the one who will need to follow the guidelines or your coins may not be swapped. There will be a Dead line for the Swap too and the Deadline will be posted on the new OP.

I just want to help out and I'm not going to argue with you mblados  Wink

Swapping coins with different blockchain is not new to exchanges, including both Bittrex and Bleutrade. I've participated many coin swaps there for other altcoins and they all ran smoothly.

For example, what the exchanges can do for you is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507215.msg8557193#msg8557193

That being said, you need only to manually swap the new coins with the exchanges first (need only to do once for each exchange) and then the exchanges can distribute them correctly to all of their account holders.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:09:49 AM

I just want to help out and I'm not going to argue with you mblados  Wink

Swapping coins with different blockchain is not new to exchanges, including both Bittrex and Bleutrade. I've participated many coin swaps there for other altcoins and they all ran smoothly.

For example, what the exchanges can do for you is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507215.msg8557193#msg8557193

That being said, you need only to manually swap the new coins with the exchanges first (need only to do once for each exchange) and then the exchanges can distribute them correctly to all of their account holders.
No. You are not Helping out. Just read the Previous Posts to understand why Exchanges cannot get involved in the Swap.
Bittrex is the main Exchange and dont even know why some people went to Bleutrade. Bittrex refused to Swap the New XDE with the Current one since the Blockchain is dead so they are going to Totally Wipe out the current XDE on their Servers before adding the new coin - they wont care abt you leaving your XDEs there so Im the one trying to do the right thing here. You do not take your Screen shot you won't get your coins swapped and don't try to Help just follow the Guidelines like everyone.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:45:39 PM

people who do not follow this thread daily will be butthurt when they look at the new blockchain where they have 0 coins, and cant go back to screenshot their balance because bittrex wiped it out. reguardless I've screenshot my balance on bittrex, and balance on my wallet.

(edit also opens people up to photoshopping balances)

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:08:49 PM

people who do not follow this thread daily will be butthurt when they look at the new blockchain where they have 0 coins, and cant go back to screenshot their balance because bittrex wiped it out. reguardless I've screenshot my balance on bittrex, and balance on my wallet.

(edit also opens people up to photoshopping balances)

Yeah - this crossed my mind as well. Along with accusations of such, where it's unwarranted. Makes me a bit nervous.  Undecided

Nonetheless, I've screenshot my Bittrex balance as well. I've no balance in my wallet, though I do have one.

[Edit - ...really wish I'd had them in my wallet now.]
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:13:57 PM

That is unfortunate, but anyone who has any XDE should really be checking up regularly, to keep abreast of current events.

As for the photoshopping of entries, i know there are ways to check if an image has been tampered with, and i'm sure any that have anything suspicious will be

disqualified from redeeming coins.

DougB62

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

That is unfortunate, but anyone who has any XDE should really be checking up regularly, to keep abreast of current events.

As for the photoshopping of entries, i know there are ways to check if an image has been tampered with, and i'm sure any that have anything suspicious will be

disqualified from redeeming coins.

Ok - but for instance, I have highlighted the XDE wallet line in my screenshot - will this not cause the image to appear tampered with? [Edit: As well as blocking other balances]

Click image for full size.

nikkers

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:45:56 PM

yeh i see what you mean, i dont think anyone will have any problems with you covering other balances up etc, but i'm sure mblados will be along to let us know

for sure how we will proceed  Grin
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:47:48 PM

Only Honest people will be Reward with their 1/2 Swap. I know that some people may photoshop their screenshots but heh! that is a good thing because they wont be eligible for the Swap. I have my own way to check all of that. Like I said, the Swap will have a Deadline and you will need to fill out a Google form first. I will be very Strict no play here.
If you really care abt New XDE, you will be Honest and active on the Thread for any news. Im doing a favor to the Community to at least have some of their Coins back so dont ruin yourself into some stupidity.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:21:22 PM

Only Honest people will be Reward with their 1/2 Swap. I know that some people may photoshop their screenshots but heh! that is a good thing because they wont be eligible for the Swap. I have my own way to check all of that. Like I said, the Swap will have a Deadline and you will need to fill out a Google form first. I will be very Strict no play here.
If you really care abt New XDE, you will be Honest and active on the Thread for any news. Im doing a favor to the Community to at least have some of their Coins back so dont ruin yourself into some stupidity.

Best way is just take eagle coin and swap with new coins, don't take this screen shot shit.
It will create so much problem and people will make fake screen shot and will cry here that you did not swap.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

Best way is just take eagle coin and swap with new coins, don't take this screen shot shit.
It will create so much problem and people will make fake screen shot and will cry here that you did not swap.
Since you are going to make the current Blockchain work, Can you take the coins for me?
And understand that I WON'T CARE if someone comes here and cry that his coins did not get swapped - things will be Strict. Only 50 of the New XDEs will be used for the 1/2 Swap.
Im not even worry abt people that will try to cheat on the Screenshots. I especially suggest you to not take a Screenshot as Proof. Please send your Coins Straight to me and dont take a Screenshot Ok! You can start sending your Coins to this Address: DGJdHMFpJbmxUzUK9qoBhakSrMUE1YeFbf  (Address reserved for iram3130) and as soon as I receive your
coins, you will be the first to receive your 1/2 Swap. Good luck!  Cool

mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

->>> see post #1161 Wink
Thank you! optigon

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:51:55 PM

Screenie made now lets look forward to a smooth transition onto the new and improved xde Cheesy
thenite0wl

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:37:28 PM

all i have on bittrex is 0.53049569, it was hard to get even that much. i didn't buy any when the price was bottomed out, just what i mined.

it includes deposits on 8-22 of 0.51596241 from my wallet, which i have a screenshot, and from a pool on 8-23 of 0.01453328, which i don't have a screenshot. both are shown in my bittrex screenshot.

hopefully the price is better once the new coin is established since we'll only have half as much.
DougB62

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:41:23 PM

all i have on bittrex is 0.53049569, it was hard to get even that much. i didn't buy any when the price was bottomed out, just what i mined.

it includes deposits on 8-22 of 0.51596241 from my wallet, which i have a screenshot, and from a pool on 8-23 of 0.01453328, which i don't have a screenshot. both are shown in my bittrex screenshot.

hopefully the price is better once the new coin is established since we'll only have half as much.

Yeah - hopefully 10x - 50x what the bids were in the end (~0.08-ish), so 0.8 - 4.0-ish!   Wink
circa1O

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

how can i send the coins in that address coz my coins are in staking mode?
nikkers

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:34:15 PM

how can i send the coins in that address coz my coins are in staking mode?

do not send any coins to that address, i think mblados was making a point that the blockchain is no longer working, so coins cannot be moved about, that is why

he is doing the swap in his way.

Basically sarcasm  Grin
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:21:55 AM

Yeah - hopefully 10x - 50x what the bids were in the end (~0.08-ish), so 0.8 - 4.0-ish!   Wink
i'd be happy with .8, I got most of mine at .4

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:54:21 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 02:08:06 AM by xtrembash

hey

in my wallet v1.1, i have :

0.01 XDE available
and
0.40930889 XDE staking

What am I supposed to do?
just wait ?!

br

p.s:
wallet doesnt sync anymore

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: