Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141388 times)
khoileminh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:07:27 AM

I had withdraw my XDE from Bittrex to my wallet 10 day ago. How can i get my XDE. Pls advise.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:11:11 AM

People if you value your coins and investment read a little please! Mblados is going to announce the way to provide proof of ownership to be awarded coins on the new block chain. There will be a new thread and plenty of help available. There is no timeline on this but it should be soon.  Feel free to screenshot your wallet balance and bittrex balance in the meantime. And sit tight. We've been waiting weeks don't get impatient the right close to the new beginning!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
stev.racky2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:18:52 AM

we can easily find out Photoshop Images. I hope mblados ca do that.
@mblados are you sure you want people to send coins to the address you mentioned.
I have coins on bittrex, if i send coins to your address does you gonna receive it?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:23:45 AM

we can easily find out Photoshop Images. I hope mblados ca do that.
@mblados are you sure you want people to send coins to the address you mentioned.
I have coins on bittrex, if i send coins to your address does you gonna receive it?

the blockchain has not solved a block in over a week, if you try and send a coin it will not go anywhere
this is a 100% fact.

sending to an address listed on a seperate blockchain is also impossible.

do not attempt this.

mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:19:23 AM

IMPORTANT: I think some people do not pay attention when they read. I Clearly did not ask people to send their coins to an Address.
I only suggested it to one Bitcointalk User (iram3130) and that User knows Why. So if you do not want your Valuable Coins to get loss in the Current Dead Blockchain, you better take your Screen shot and wait for the Swap.

Please Carefully read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.msg8734458#msg8734458

And then this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.msg8736589#msg8736589

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:35:08 AM

IMPORTANT: I think some people do not pay attention when they read. I Clearly did not ask people to send their coins to an Address.
I only suggested it to one Bitcointalk User (iram3130) and that User knows Why. So if you do not want your Valuable Coins to get loss in the Current Dead Blockchain, you better take your Screen shot and wait for the Swap.

Please Carefully read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.msg8734458#msg8734458

And then this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.msg8736589#msg8736589

I did not knew, blockchain not working and it's dead, and swap will going out just for Screenshot.
Then tell me is not like new coin, we have to do effort to list on exchange because it will be unofficial swap.
And exchange will not recognize it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:07:47 PM

I did not knew, blockchain not working and it's dead, and swap will going out just for Screenshot.
Then tell me is not like new coin, we have to do effort to list on exchange because it will be unofficial swap.
And exchange will not recognize it.
You still need to read the other Posts or someone will better explain it to you.  Sad

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Can you think of any coins that were successful after a "community takeover"? I am genuinely curious.

Pinkcoin, but it's rare

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Can you think of any coins that were successful after a "community takeover"? I am genuinely curious.

Pinkcoin, but it's rare

Let's make it less rare with the new coin  Smiley

Remember folks, get your screenshots from bittrex and/or your wallet done so when the swap stage is announced everyone's ready

to go......lets maker this eagle fly once again  Grin
stracco

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

"wait for the Swap" when is ready the Google link? today? tomorrow? you have a deadline?
xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:16:03 PM

Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Pinkcoin, but it's rare

QuarkBar & Navajo Smiley

nikkers

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:45 PM

"wait for the Swap" when is ready the Google link? today? tomorrow? you have a deadline?

As stated previously there will be a new thread for the new coin(not sure on exact eta, but hopefully soon) and anyone who needs any help to get sorted there

are plenty nice folks on here to help you out Wink just keep checking this thread for more news.
stracco

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:27:47 PM

As stated previously there will be a new thread for the new coin(not sure on exact eta, but hopefully soon) and anyone who needs any help to get sorted there

are plenty nice folks on here to help you out Wink just keep checking this thread for more news.

please post twit when you're ready, thanks.
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

Everyone, please continue to take your Screen Shots. The Hard work is done (coding part) and everything is being put together for a smooth transition. There will be a 7 days deadline for everybody to submit their Screen shots - the 7 days will start when the google forms are set up and the new Thread will be launched by that time too. The Wallets (Windows and Mac) will be uploaded after the 7 days. I can't give you an ETA because it is all part of the plan (if you value XDE, you won't miss the Train). As you all know, there is no Mining involved so the New XDE is for people who want a success out of it not for people who are just waiting to Dump their coins just to revenge themselves because of the irresponsibility of the previous Dev. Things will be rolling in few days but until we are still in this Thread, you need to Stay tune for any Updates and News. There will be no rush only patience people will profit big from the New Coin.

You can Start to Follow and Like XDECoin on:

Twitter: twitter.com/XDECoin

Facebook: facebook.com/XDECoin

New Thread: Coming soon (very very soon!)

Many other Things Coming very Soon! Details and Updates will be Posted on the New OP.

I already gathered few people to form a Community Team. If anyone still want to joint, fell free to PM (everyone in the Team will have something to do) there is no Limit in the number of people (Your ideas are always welcome). This will be my last time to ask if anyone wants to join the Team. The List of the Community Team will be posted on the New OP.
Always Stay Tuned and DO NOT MISS THE TRAIN!

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:03:23 AM

Dear mblados,

I don't wanna flood in this thread with images, but just inserting in some images to show you that what happened? I asked it previously too to you, but I think the answer ain't satisfying. So, again I would like to clarify you everything before I ask anything to you.

Check out the images below:

Now, all I wanna ask is, I sent these XDEs to Bittrex on 30th August, 2014, and I ain't knowing that the blockchain stopped working, and these XDEs ain't showing in Pending Deposits of Bittrex, so what I want to clear now is, will I still get 1/2 swap without having any XDEs on hand at the moment?

Please don't mind me asking the same question... Smiley

P.S.: I have 0.00003984 (Total Stake: 0.00004984 out of which 0.00001 was transaction fee) left in my wallet currently and they are stake of 0.05 when the wallet was working before...

nikkers

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

i asked the same question in another post and was told any coins that have left the wallet but not showing as pending on bittrex will be lost  Sad

but you will be able to get some more in the Free distribution phases.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:10:45 PM

how can they not show pending? they should show pending 0 confirms. thats really weird...

mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:39:56 PM

@gkv9, Sorry there is no solution for your Coins - they are lost in a non working blockchain and that non working Chain is not under my Responsibility. Understand that I only take full responsibility for the New XDE and Like you, Im also victim of this non working blockchain. I sent my Coins to Bittrex samething like you did, but Luckily, mine got there and still pending. I was desperate and had no more hope for the coin so i just wanted to get ride of them as soon as possible and get some of my investment back.
There is nothing can be done for your 0.5xxx they are lost - you were unlucky by sending them late to Bittrex. But still the rest of the coins you have in your Wallet will be used for the Swap (Any amount of coins > 0 in a Wallet can be used for the swap). Some people had advantages, people who took the risk and bought Big rigs, got big amount of XDEs and some took the risk and bought the coins very cheap on Bittrex - so thats why the 1/2 swap will happen on everyone's coins.
Personally what I will get from the Swap, will be very little compared to some other people - So yes! I want more XDEs like everybody so I will invest in the ICO and I will
participate in all Free Distribution Phases and as Im the one Relaunching the Coin, Im not different than the rest. Nothing is unfair here, it is just that some are more Lucky than others.
Im sure with all these Lost coins, "Maybe" some coins will be left from the swap and anything that is left will be equally divided to the number of Wallet holders.

Here are my Screen shots showing my pending coins sent to Bittrex on 8/28

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

@gkv9, Sorry there is no solution for your Coins - they are lost in a non working blockchain and that non working Chain is not under my Responsibility. Understand that I only take full responsibility for the New XDE and Like you, Im also victim of this non working blockchain. I sent my Coins to Bittrex samething like you did, but Luckily, mine got there and still pending. I was desperate and had no more hope for the coin so i just wanted to get ride of them as soon as possible and get some of my investment back.
There is nothing can be done for your 0.5xxx they are lost - you were unlucky by sending them late to Bittrex. But still the rest of the coins you have in your Wallet will be used for the Swap (Any amount of coins > 0 in a Wallet can be used for the swap). Some people had advantages, people who took the risk and bought Big rigs, got big amount of XDEs and some took the risk and bought the coins very cheap on Bittrex - so thats why the 1/2 swap will happen on everyone's coins.
Personally what I will get from the Swap, will be very little compared to some other people - So yes! I want more XDEs like everybody so I will invest in the ICO and I will
participate in all Free Distribution Phases and as Im the one Relaunching the Coin, Im not different than the rest. Nothing is unfair here, it is just that some are more Lucky than others.
Im sure with all these Lost coins, "Maybe" some coins will be left from the swap and anything that is left will be equally divided to the number of Wallet holders.

Here are my Screen shots showing my pending coins sent to Bittrex on 8/28

Thanks for the reply anyways...

nadasmurf

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:14:27 PM

how do I exchange my part of a coin when its on bittrex and its disabled?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: