Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Runescape Power Leveling. Cheap  (Read 3211 times)
PwrLeveld (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 12:13:43 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2011, 09:01:12 PM by PwrLeveld

Hi,
I am offering RS power Leveling.
My charge is .2 .15 BTC per hour leveled. You keep all rs gold gained during leveling and if you increase levels while it is power leveling to a level you can use a better tool/weapon I will provide you with one that you can keep.*

I will power level your acount and then you can pay me.
For this offer I advise you email me at pyrominer@gmail.com or PM me. I will run bots starting between 3-5PM and running until aprox. 3-4AM on weekdays.(All times EST) I will run bots as I see fit on weekends, but always overnight. I will PM or email you(If you provide me with one) when I am done powerleving the amount you reqeust and you can pay me then(I will then tell you my BTC number).

This price is at current exchange rates aprox. $6.40 5.775 USD per 10 hours. This is cheaper than any other Runescape Power Leveling on the internet.

If you are asking, How I can prove I am legit, I can't prove I'm not. You will just have to take my word as I myself have had my account hijaked too and it is surley not fun.

*If the next teir item is greater than 50K gp in runescape I will provide the item for use while leveling but I will not give you the item, so I don't deplete all the gp in my rs acount.

Thank you for looking,
Tom.

Edit: In addition I am willling to sell a lvl 56 account for 15 10 BTC. The account total lvl is aprox 550.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laydum

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 09:27:54 AM

Hi,
I am offering RS power Leveling.
My charge is .2 BTC per hour leveled. You keep all rs gold gained during leveling and if you increase levels while it is power leveling to a level you can use a better tool/weapon I will provide you with one that you can keep.*

I will power level your acount and then you can pay me.
For this offer I advise you email me at pyrominer@gmail.com or PM me. I will run bots starting between 3-5PM and running until aprox. 3-4AM on weekdays.(All times EST) I will run bots as I see fit on weekends, but always overnight. I will PM or email you(If you provide me with one) when I am done powerleving the amount you reqeust and you can pay me then(I will then tell you my BTC number).

This price is at current exchange rates aprox. $6.40 USD and per 10 hours. This is cheaper than any other Runescape Power Leveling on the internet.

If you are asking, How I can prove I am legit, I can't prove I'm not. You will just have to take my word as I myself have had my account hijaked too and it is surley not fun.

*If the next teir item is greater than 50K gp in runescape I will provide the item for use while leveling but I will not give you the item, so I don't deplete all the gp in my rs acount.

Thank you for looking,
Tom.

Edit: In addition I am willling to sell a lvl 56 account for 15 BTC. The account total lvl is aprox 550.

That's so much for such a low account. I got an account to level 83 in two months with a total level of over 1000. Not to mention 76 Magic and ancient magicks
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 10:49:51 AM

Well, at the exchange rate I was thinking when I posted it was lower then the actual exchange but, ya I geuss at the moment I will lower it to 10BTC. I am selling in at this price based on the prices I have sen listed online for similiar stat acounts.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
laydum

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2011, 06:47:06 PM

Well, at the exchange rate I was thinking when I posted it was lower then the actual exchange but, ya I geuss at the moment I will lower it to 10BTC. I am selling in at this price based on the prices I have sen listed online for similiar stat acounts.

You could probably get that with a skill over about 80. But i couldn't see it being bought for that otherwise
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 10:12:23 PM

Bump for price decrease.

Dayofswords

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

Exchange BTC in Telegram https://bit.ly/2MEfiw8

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2011, 09:08:44 AM

As a runescape player mod, I disapprove of this.

BTC Banker - Exchange BTC in Telegram bot https://bit.ly/2MEfiw8
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 06:48:23 PM

I provide a service and it is cheaper than others providing the service. If people didn't offer this service other than me I would not have posted this. The only difrence between this and other services is that it is cheaper and uses bitcoins. In addition, if someone is going to bot they will find a way to do it while avoiding detection anyway.

PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 02:50:49 AM

Bump for aditional account price drop. Account now cost 5 BTC as I need some bitcoins fast.

PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 12:29:02 AM

I am bumping this to say I would like to now take just a measly 5 BTC for the account.

duran

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 02:54:21 AM

im going to be THAT guy.

epicbot.com - lots of free bots to powerlvl w/e

PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 02:57:21 AM

Okay thanks you suck Angry Oh however it was a bit of a scam though since I was just using a specialy configured epicbot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: