Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41752 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:45:34 PM

Bitcoin only going up

I sold 450BTC at $460 because of Falllling, and now the price is $525!  Falllling scammed me out of $29,250!  Beware he's a scammer trying get you to loose your money to him.
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:48:32 PM

Bitcoin only going up

I sold 450BTC at $460 because of Falllling, and now the price is $525!  Falllling scammed me out of $29,250!  Beware he's a scammer trying get you to loose your money to him.

Sorry for your loss, but that's what you get from listening to a scammer like fallling.  Cheesy

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:01:06 PM

Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

I don't know how many times is enough, but...

1. Nobody knows the future. Speculation means guessing, just guessing. Do not listen to guessing.
2. Many people here try to drive the price with fear or happy B.S. Some are even paid to do so. Don't listen.
3. You are on your own in bitcoin. So Don't listen to others, they can't help you. Do your homework!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:12:07 PM

I refuse to believe dropt sold on the words of falling. I will not hear it!
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

Hahah you guiiiisssseee!  

BTW: No, I didn't sell any BTC because of Falllling.  I actually didn't sell any at all.  Buying, however, that's a different story  Wink

1. Nobody knows the future. Speculation means guessing, just guessing. Do not listen to guessing.
2. Many people here try to drive the price with fear or happy B.S. Some are even paid to do so. Don't listen.
3. You are on your own in bitcoin. So Don't listen to others, they can't help you. Do your homework!

Wisdom.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

Your kidding, right?
You sold on the advice of a guy named Fallling, who always posts that bitcoin will die. Who do you think bought your coins?   Cheesy

Hahah you guiiiisssseee!  

BTW: No, I didn't sell any BTC because of Falllling.  I actually didn't sell any at all.  Buying, however, that's a different story  Wink

Wisdom.

I was wondering because you seem to be so much smarter than that. lol Looks like we know who the stupid one is now.  Embarrassed

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

the dead cat bounce won't last, ready for the incoming crash?
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

You forgot to mention that it's going to crash up!
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

I was wondering because you seem to be so much smarter than that. lol Looks like we know who the stupid one is now.  Embarrassed

Now that's just not true.  We all know the only stupid one here is falllling.  You make good arguments for people that aren't familiar with the sort of seedy underbelly that exists in these parts.

PS: I'm sorry  Embarrassed
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

I've been ready for like 4 days! Why do all your predictions take so fucking long? Last time it took over 2 months for it to get to 550 after you called it. How many months do we have to wait for 300s?
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

We've been ready for quite some time now, it is you who doesn't deliver on his promises.

WE WANT FREE COINS
WE WANT FREE COINS
WE WANT FREE COINS

P.S.: watch out, fallling is a scammer

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:44:58 PM

There won't be a crash! You just have to realise that the mid-long term future of Bitcoin is located on a certain well-known celestial body mainly seen at night!

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:48:35 PM

These drops are good. There is now a ton of support at $450. It would take a major event to push it lower. That helps boost confidence. It's also a comfortable place for big money to get in. They recognise the support, and are more likely to get in now. The next month is going to be exciting.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

These drops are good. There is now a ton of support at $450. It would take a major event to push it lower. That helps boost confidence. It's also a comfortable place for big money to get in. They recognise the support, and are more likely to get in now. The next month is going to be exciting.

Yeah, I guess we've increased the support there. But we can't push it too far, at some point even the best support will break and then turn into a resistance!

trackermut

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

Look!, Dead cat hovering, cool trick

More like exciting six months, Agree with you about support and confidence with inverters.  Look forward to next six months. ETF, Ebay adoption, Improving eco system and quality of software ( lot of cash invested in start ups first two quarters) New York's Bitcoin Regulation, London looking favorable towards Bitcoin and probably most important Time. Six months on from Gox, Auction and China we are still here and thriving. Smiley
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:46:21 PM

Falling need to make some friends.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Nobody warned falllling this dead cat had a motherfuckin trampoline
Also jetpack and anti-gravity boots, cause this cat is from the fucking FUTURE.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:51:31 PM

Indeed, now with a small % growth daily the market is much better off. I do not like when it spikes or goes down by a bigger %.
Hopefully the support will move up slowly as well. We will see how the market will react. Now that bitlicences have been given another 45 days.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:41:33 AM

If 450 (or 310 or whatever) is the new low, it will be very exciting to see what the next high will be, considering the successive ratios between the last highs and lows...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=747502.0

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SunBin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:02:03 AM

If 450 (or 310 or whatever) is the new low, it will be very exciting to see what the next high will be, considering the successive ratios between the last highs and lows...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=747502.0

The chart still look very weak based on price info alone.

Should also include volume which give more info on the depth of the price direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: