Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:44:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41752 times)
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:28:17 AM

All I can say is people are retarded

So some nerd named Vitalik cashes out a million dollars of Bitcoin, who gives a flip.

The foundation is weak then if the market can't take 2000 btc dump from Ethereum.

Vitalik and friends still control over 10,000 BTC, imagine the coming cash out on every rally or they might just dump the coin regardless of the price.

If they will cash out their bitcoins we will se the final capitulation followed by an incredible buy pressure which will recover the vale in no time.

They currently have 24,620 BTCs left that they eventually plan to cash out. The fact that you have a stakeholder with that many coins to cash out is a drag and will continue to be a drag on the market whether or not they even cash out inside the market.

https://blockchain.info/address/36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2?filter=1
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:47:05 AM

Purchased 9.75 coins this morning so far.    Might take a max leverage long...  Undecided.
Probably not a good idea considering how volatile the market is right now. You would be risking that you receive a margin call and lose your entire investment. I would think that the drop is somewhat caused by de-leveraging and that the price may have somewhat further to fall before it reaches bottom, however will eventually recover and will eventually reach new highs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

$480 bitcoin game over

again, do NOT by bitcoin, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

Once again falllllling calls it. I really hope people are cutting loose as he suggests.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:17:50 PM

$480, guys!  COINS ARE EL' CHEAPO!  BUY BUY BUY, BUY EM UP.  

Nows your chance to load up before GABI comes and dumps $1B on the market, shit's going to the stratosphere!
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:18:49 PM

Once, again falllllling calls it. I really hope people are cutting loose as he suggests.

thanks, people should listen now

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Once, again falllllling calls it. I really hope people are cutting loose as he suggests.

Quit trying to scam people into selling their coins so you can buy them.  That's real pathetic.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

... The graph he shows to compare to the bubble picture ends in feb.. it's aug...  don't be a moron.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:34:49 PM

sorry drank the kool aid..so if price falls that means I can even get more bitcoin!....then when it is $1 even more!....then when nobody wants it
I can have it ALL on my USB and take it with me when I go.....(my precious!) er

hmmmm.....

sorry may have been the first subject of the TV show 'bitcoin hoarding' and how it can destroy your life....narrated by Billy Crystal....

er guess it don't matter ..up the mountain or off the cliff ...I'm in it till the end of the ride.....

(now if that happens I can join a nice group of beanie baby collectors from back in the day and find a woman that understands my 'broken' nature)

yep its a plan

Searing

p.s. also contributing to the problem by being a MINER....I have ALL the addictions of Bitcoin! (good to have goals)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:45:46 PM

Once again falllllling calls it. I really hope people are cutting loose as he suggests.

Yes he is right and my predicitons are right too.

"$200~$300 are expected, but it will take a bit time b/c $500, $450, $400 etc. will be tested for several days."

The bounces should be small and short lived in this phase.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:51:25 PM

Yes he is right and my predicitons are right too.

"$200~$300 are expected, but it will take a bit time b/c $500, $450, $400 etc. will be tested for several days."

The bounces should be small and short lived in this phase.

agree, at the same time trading volume will be low, because no one will buy into dead cat bounce traps any more

fonsie and his friends are failling to scam people, more and more people will find out about their "fooling people to buy in ponzi scheme scams"
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:53:06 PM

"fallling ponzi scheme scams"

Let me correct your mistake

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:54:06 PM

<snip>

FALLLLING IS A SCAMMER! BEWARE!
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:00:11 PM

omg is happening again. hold on your wallets!

gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:24:01 PM

a fall to 400 is good, the last all time low before the last all time high was $50 or something. if 350-400 is the 'new low' then were in for a treat next peak Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

a fall to 400 is good, the last all time low before the last all time high was $50 or something. if 350-400 is the 'new low' then were in for a treat next peak Smiley

there are always new low man, some has been saying "cheap" coins since last year at $1100 $1000 .. $540 etc
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:40:23 PM

there are always new low man, some has been saying "cheap" coins since last year at $1100 $1000 .. $540 etc

yep, people talk a lot, but i look at market cycles. Unless BTC is fundamentally flawed (we all know its not) or will somehow be killed (gvnt isnt that organised) then the market will go through these crazy cycles in the first years. Since most of the world does not yet use BTC, then as new markets move in, so do new buyers.

Imagine what the price would be once SAmerica, IndoAsia and AFRICA start jump on board. Since this hasnt happened yet, I think we are still on the bull trend. I think about 1-4% of the world uses BTC or is aware of it now, thats a lot of upside potential...

Anyway, my logic is (while on bull trend) price sets new higher highs followed by higher lows, then higher highs then higher lows etc. So, $1 low to $15 high, then $6 low to $250 high, then $50 low to $1200 high, then $400 (or 300 or 200 take your pick) means a new high of....

as long as, on this next low price happenig now we dont go below 50$ (the last low) then we are still on bull trend:)

my bet is down to 350 now, then up to 800 by xmas. if Argentina jumps in, then 1500. If we get lucky in the next 8 months and some African nation jumps in, then new high of 2000 is my target:)

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:44:01 PM

a fall is good? probably if bitcoin now goes to 600 you're going to say it is bad?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:46:01 PM

yep, people talk a lot, but i look at market cycles. Unless BTC is fundamentally flawed (we all know its not) or will somehow be killed (gvnt isnt that organised) then the market will go through these crazy cycles in the first years. Since most of the world does not yet use BTC, then as new markets move in, so do new buyers.

Imagine what the price would be once SAmerica, IndoAsia and AFRICA start jump on board. Since this hasnt happened yet, I think we are still on the bull trend. I think about 1-4% of the world uses BTC or is aware of it now, thats a lot of upside potential...

Anyway, my logic is (while on bull trend) price sets new higher highs followed by higher lows, then higher highs then higher lows etc. So, $6 low to $250 high, then $50 low to $1200 high, then $400 (or 300 or 200 take your pick) means a new high of....

as long as, on this next low price happenig now we dont go below 50$ (the last low) then we are still on bull trend:)

my bet is down to 350 now, then up to 800 by xmas. if Argentina jumps in, then 1500. If we get lucky in the next 8 months and some African nation jumps in, then new high of 2000 is my target:)

well said, in theory, if the history repeat itself, then new high might be possible
let's call the next stop is $400 now and see if any good news would come out
BUT, always get mentally prepared for the long time waiting and possible a financial necessary cut loose:

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

Sooo, how much did you lose when you sold at low and bought at a high?  We do want to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: