Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 1204 times)
howzar (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:05:25 PM

I was banned for several months due to my poor attitude and customs on this forum. I have come back changed and am taking this as my last chance.

Sorry BadBear and to anyone whom I may have affected by the annoyance I caused. Please accept my apology. Have a great day everyone  Smiley
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:19:36 AM

Congrats on regaining access to your account. Hopefully you've learned your lesson. Too bad you're not in charge of sig campaigns anymore though.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
RedGummyBear

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:35:35 AM

I was banned for several months due to my poor attitude and customs on this forum. I have come back changed and am taking this as my last chance.

Sorry BadBear and to anyone whom I may have affected by the annoyance I caused. Please accept my apology. Have a great day everyone  Smiley

You apologize like a scolded school child to their teachers. This is a forum, why would you feel the need to apologize to a bunch of Unknowns?  Big deal you posted a few things that a Trigger happy Mod thought was Spam.  KEYWORD (Thought).   Never apologize especially on a forum for speaking what you want to say. Do you think for a single second that their judgement on you is law? Live life to the fullest and don't let some forum Goons hinder the way you feel.
Don't ever give the satisfaction to these people who are seen as your judge. Post away and earn some Bitcoins. The forum Gods do not care about Me,You or anyone else.

Just saying.

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
stiglitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:50:44 AM

I actually admire him for acepting his mistake. Very few people do it.
RedGummyBear

Activity: 84

♀ ♥

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

You and the Mod who banned him say it was a mistake. So is that the Law? A judgmental Moderator who may or may not say your post or mine is considered spam is Dubbed a mistake? There is a fine thin line when you cast a judgement on a user posting and just because a Bear is in a bad mood doesn't give hime/her the right to ban a person unless it is a true Violation not a judgment call. He/she may own the site but let's be a little more consistent about the "Spam" accusations.

Just because you own a site or moderate does not give you a free ticket to mute,ban or delete posts based on your "opinion".  You do this based on fact not the measurement of a sentence or how many words are in that sentence.   You can post a single word and contribute to the topic without it being labeled spam.  Simply agreeing with a post with a single word yes or no contributes to the the original post without being considered spam, But in some eyes if you post one word your are labeled a spammer.

The whole entire forum needs Re-Educaticing starting with the Mods.
Lets be consistent with the rules.  one rule Aplies to all not just some. I have read through several Moderators postings and have found almost all have "one liners"     So if one liners are considered spam who Bans/Mutes the Mods?

Let's be consistent Right?

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:12:24 AM

You and the Mod who banned him say it was a mistake. So is that the Law? A judgmental Moderator who may or may not say your post or mine is considered spam is Dubbed a mistake? There is a fine thin line when you cast a judgement on a user posting and just because a Bear is in a bad mood doesn't give hime/her the right to ban a person unless it is a true Violation not a judgment call. He/she may own the site but let's be a little more consistent about the "Spam" accusations.

Just because you own a site or moderate does not give you a free ticket to mute,ban or delete posts based on your "opinion".  You do this based on fact not the measurement of a sentence or how many words are in that sentence.   You can post a single word and contribute to the topic without it being labeled spam.  Simply agreeing with a post with a single word yes or no contributes to the the original post without being considered spam, But in some eyes if you post one word your are labeled a spammer.

Lets be consistent with the rules.  one rule Aplies to all not just some. I have read through several Moderators postings and have found almost all have "one liners"     So if one liners are considered spam who Bans/Mutes the Mods?

Wow! You're quiet the activist, aren't you! I guess you deserve at least some applause for having the balls to stand up for what you believe to be true.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:04:43 AM

Just because you own a site or moderate does not give you a free ticket to mute,ban or delete posts based on your "opinion".  You do this based on fact not the measurement of a sentence or how many words are in that sentence.   You can post a single word and contribute to the topic without it being labeled spam.  Simply agreeing with a post with a single word yes or no contributes to the the original post without being considered spam, But in some eyes if you post one word your are labeled a spammer.

Lets be consistent with the rules.  one rule Aplies to all not just some. I have read through several Moderators postings and have found almost all have "one liners"     So if one liners are considered spam who Bans/Mutes the Mods?

This sounds good in theory, but fails in practice. Setting strict rules for what is spam and what isn't, with a hard line for consistency, with no room for judgement or opinions? Even if that were possible, it would just be abused by spammers doing the minimum +1. At this point, might as well just have bots doing the moderation. And then eventually someone would have to track down Will Smith in order to save us from the AI.

Don't get me wrong, I do have criteria and red flags I look at, but they're still subjective and open to interpretation.

Also, discretion and using human judgement isn't always a bad thing. For example, if I blindly followed the rules with no deviation like you suggest, you would be banned since you're ban evading (I won't). Moderation in all things, including moderation.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
iVory1

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:46:11 AM

I don't really know you, but it's good you realised you were acting retarded.
Welcome back
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:59:13 AM

I think it's admirable that he appologized. Maybe a bit unnecessary and could have done it personally but at least he seems to have changed his ways so the temporary ban looks to have worked. Good luck and hope you are sincere.

eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:25:48 AM

You and the Mod who banned him say it was a mistake.

So did the OP. Or is his opinion on the matter less important than yours?
howzar (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:44:46 PM

You apologize like a scolded school child to their teachers. This is a forum, why would you feel the need to apologize to a bunch of Unknowns?  Big deal you posted a few things that a Trigger happy Mod thought was Spam.  KEYWORD (Thought).   Never apologize especially on a forum for speaking what you want to say. Do you think for a single second that their judgement on you is law? Live life to the fullest and don't let some forum Goons hinder the way you feel.
Don't ever give the satisfaction to these people who are seen as your judge. Post away and earn some Bitcoins. The forum Gods do not care about Me,You or anyone else.

Just saying.

I admire your stand up determination and the way you conveyed that! You gave me a moment of enlightenment today! Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: