Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to Earn Money on Bitcoin Faucets  (Read 2987 times)
BanksWorstFear (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:00:14 PM

Have you heard about these things called Bitcoin faucets? They’re these sites that give away small fractions of Bitcoins (BTC) every thirty minutes, one hour, three hours, six hours, or 24 hours. Sounds like they’d be pretty cool for building up Bitcoins over time, right? Well, unless you have the free time to hit all of the faucets out there every half hour, you’re probably not going to extract all the Bitcoin you could out of them.

Read more:
http://banksworstfear.com/ways-earn-money-bitcoin-faucets/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:11 PM

You can't make Bitcoin on faucets....only dust.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Moonway99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

Yes, faucets are more for bitcoin education but not to earn a sum of BTC that would be enough to do something.
starssky

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:37:06 PM

i have tried many faucets sites but they don't work  Cry
Strawbtcerries

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:53:51 PM

You can only get couple satoshis, less than peanuts.
BanksWorstFear (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:01:51 PM

The post goes over more than just traditional faucets

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:02:19 PM

Have you heard about these things called Bitcoin faucets? They’re these sites that give away small fractions of Bitcoins (BTC) every thirty minutes, one hour, three hours, six hours, or 24 hours. Sounds like they’d be pretty cool for building up Bitcoins over time, right? Well, unless you have the free time to hit all of the faucets out there every half hour, you’re probably not going to extract all the Bitcoin you could out of them.

Read more:

The best faucet I have tried so far is the Primedice built-in faucet, with it you can earn 500 satoshi solving a single captcha.
Then with some luck you can win more coins gambling in the dice game.
If you lose, restart from the beginning.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

Read more:

The best faucet I have tried so far is the Primedice built-in faucet, with it you can earn 500 satoshi solving a single captcha.

There is no way to withdraw that amount unless you manage to make it grow quite a lot, if I remember correctly.
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:29:27 AM

Faucets are good when starting out but to be honest sticking with them long time is not going to earn you very much and will only leave you wasting time. Investing, earning and also doing signature campaigns will all help you bring in a good amount of bitcoins if you are willing to put the effort or money in.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:48:47 AM

how big profit from faucet, it's still small Cheesy
prefer to invest btc to an investment site and then advertise the reff link to the faucet,
result will be greater.
zeeshan98210

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:51:05 AM

Faucets are complete waste of your time. You can earn more by providing your services or goods for bitcoin.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:02:34 AM

Read more:

There is no way to withdraw that amount unless you manage to make it grow quite a lot, if I remember correctly.

You can only claim the faucet if your balance is lowe than the ammount hte faucet will give you, and the minimum withdraw is 20k Satoshis

But there are happy hours where the faucet reward is 10k, so you can get 19k Satoshis then make a beat to try to reach the 50k minimum, or beyong.

The happy hours are announced on Facebook.

ghostman9559

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:19:31 AM

I have been trying to make some money as of late with faucets, but always have seemed to end up with next to nothing in the end.
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:19:35 AM

BitcoinGet provides an alternative to faucets for earning bitcoins. By completing simple web tasks, you can earn far more for your time spent.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
whitefly

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:19:43 AM

Faucets is a waste of time. Think what you can do well, and open your service for BTC.
semizias

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:57:16 AM

A good way to earn BTC is by getting paid for posting, it's in the marketplace section, pretty great.
Another way to earn money is by lending it out to someone who is trustworthy.
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:08:31 PM

Read more:

You can only claim the faucet if your balance is lowe than the ammount hte faucet will give you, and the minimum withdraw is 20k Satoshis

But there are happy hours where the faucet reward is 10k, so you can get 19k Satoshis then make a beat to try to reach the 50k minimum, or beyong.

The happy hours are announced on Facebook.

Yup I have made tens of mbtc during HH in the past.
I usually claim the faucet, play a 100x bet (or 10x or 50x if you like) and withdraw my balance if I win. Then wait 60s and start the process all over again. Smiley

Dillar

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

Faucets waste your time, no big money can be made. and they also can be dangerous, as you someway provide your bitcoin address
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

Can't really earn much on faucets

Hash Master

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:10:58 PM

Tried, didn't work for me.