Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wanted a a loan of 0.1 for 7 days  (Read 1630 times)
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:26 PM

hi guys in need of loan just wanted 0.1 for 7 days .. will return intersted can be discuessed .. if anyone wants to give let me know

my trust is +5 you can trust me Smiley i have no collateral sorry Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

Your trust is not +5 you have no trust and that's lie number 1 and you have been trying to sell multiple things and also requesting a few loans already...might I add supplying no collateral for any of them.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:15:48 AM

hi guys in need of loan just wanted 0.1 for 7 days .. will return intersted can be discuessed .. if anyone wants to give let me know

your trust is +5? those are your sent feedbacks.  You're trying to trick someone lol
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:20:09 AM

your trust is +5? those are your sent feedbacks.  You're trying to trick someone lol

but i dont some deals trade here.

and people gave me positive feedbacks i see +5 under my name why?

i m no trying to trick someone just needed of loan
forsakenpnut

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:26:40 AM

Negative rep left by me. I dont recommend dealing with this user. See the comment on the trust to know more.

LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:41:34 AM

Negative rep left by me. I dont recommend dealing with this user. See the comment on the trust to know more.

i know the account i can give the neg trust to the account too you cant use the account to use any sig it will be wasted .. i dont make a spam you just broke the rules and sting know then he tell to mod he ban you ..
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:44:02 AM

remove the neg trust i,ll remove too .. and yeah you broke the terms .. you know.
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:45:18 AM

remove the neg trust i,ll remove too .. and yeah you broke the terms .. you know.

I think you must also return the coins that he pay for the account..
and in my opinion you will not be  BANNED immediately for spamming... unless there's other reason..
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

why i gave him the coins back?the deal is done i gave him clear account and he gave me coins .. thats it

maybe he is banned for .. our terms are set for he will pay me 0.3 for the account full member 196 activity but he pay 0.25 and say that i,ll not remove the sig and i,ll not change the address but he pm to the OP of sig again and again that why he is banned.. personally the OP is my friend and he say he is pm`ing me that send to this addy not to other one .. he make spam by pm`s a lot of

now blamming me ? after 2 weeks of account ?wtf
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:59:25 AM

why i gave him the coins back?the deal is done i gave him clear account and he gave me coins .. thats it

maybe he is banned for .. our terms are set for he will pay me 0.3 for the account full member 196 activity but he pay 0.25 and say that i,ll not remove the sig and i,ll not change the address but he pm to the OP of sig again and again that why he is banned.. personally the OP is my friend and he say he is pm`ing me that send to this addy not to other one .. he make spam by pm`s a lot of

ok. Goodluck Smiley
forsakenpnut

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:00:10 AM

Not unless I get my money back. I looked at the previous posts before I was an account owner and it was all spam. Untrustworthy user.

C.Steven

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:33:41 AM

but i dont some deals trade here.

and people gave me positive feedbacks i see +5 under my name why?

i m no trying to trick someone just needed of loan

I think the persons giving you positive feedback are on your trust list.
From my point of view (with default trust), your trust score is "0: -0 / +0(0)" with 4 untrusted positive feedback and 3 untrusted negative feedback.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:38:44 AM

Generally tomatocage and other mods will downrep you immediately for asking for loans and offering no collateral.  I'm not trying to get too involved here I'm just warning you that lying about your trust rating and asking for no collat loans is not looking too good.
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:41:03 AM

i m not lying ok  and never will

and yeah then why you bought the account ?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:42:19 AM

yuor account is banned just because you make much pm to sting ..is it 14 days ban?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:44:05 AM

What?

You lied saying you have positive +5 trust.  Anyone can look at your trust and see this isn't true.

What are you talking about I "bought the account".  Are you schizo AND untrustworth?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:46:10 AM

What?

You lied saying you have positive +5 trust.  Anyone can look at your trust and see this isn't true.

What are you talking about I "bought the account".  Are you schizo AND untrustworth?

still i m not lying i see +5 trust.. not lying i created a thread about this i see +5 under my account but when i see from other account i see 0 so on of the staff member replied that the users who gave you trust feedback is not in trust list.. but it counted as +trust..
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:52:28 AM

still i m not lying i see +5 trust.. not lying i created a thread about this i see +5 under my account but when i see from other account i see 0 so on of the staff member replied that the users who gave you trust feedback is not in trust list.. but it counted as +trust..

You see +5 due to the fact that you've added those members to your trust list. Nobody else sees that currently because no one on DefaultTrust has added them into it because they don't consider those people trustworthy. Hence that trust is pretty worthless to us - I could create a load of accounts and leave positive feedback - it's meaningless.

Now considering this and the fact you're still pretty new I'd say you'd at least start by offering collateral and explaining the purpose of loan and the ability to pay back. If you can't satisfy these criterion you won't get a loan.
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:03 AM

hmm thanks light you clear the thing .. of trust..

and yeah i want 60 dollars to unlock my iphone ..

i can give you this account as collateral and pbmining account 44ghs as collateral but noob gave me neg feedbackk.:
forsakenpnut

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:40:20 AM

hmm thanks light you clear the thing .. of trust..

and yeah i want 60 dollars to unlock my iphone ..

i can give you this account as collateral and pbmining account 44ghs as collateral but noob gave me neg feedbackk.:

The account was banned for 60 days. It was also previously banned when you were the owner.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: