Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: wanted a a loan of 0.1 for 7 days  (Read 1630 times)
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:45:41 AM

hmm thanks light you clear the thing .. of trust..

and yeah i want 60 dollars to unlock my iphone ..

i can give you this account as collateral and pbmining account 44ghs as collateral but noob gave me neg feedbackk.:

The account was banned for 60 days. It was also previously banned when you were the owner.
you pmed the user trillion time he reported to mod and he banned you now you cant do anything.. ahahahah
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

hmm thanks light you clear the thing .. of trust..

and yeah i want 60 dollars to unlock my iphone ..

i can give you this account as collateral and pbmining account 44ghs as collateral but noob gave me neg feedbackk.:

Why does it cost 60$ to unlock the telephone?  I just called my phone company and they gave me the unlock code.  Who would you be paying?  Also, there's the thing about how/when you'd be able to pay back.  If you don't have 60$ today, why will you have $70 next week?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:23:56 AM

have a pbmining account 44ghs have and accoutn member status in primedice.. just wanted to unlock my phone will payback in 7 days..

i,ll use this site .. : http://myimeiunlock.com/product/unlock-iphone-vodafone-uk-carrier/

or gsmunlock they coats much...

its a small term loan .. wil return on 22
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:42:07 AM

have a pbmining account 44ghs have and accoutn member status in primedice.. just wanted to unlock my phone will payback in 7 days..

i,ll use this site .. : http://myimeiunlock.com/product/unlock-iphone-vodafone-uk-carrier/

or gsmunlock they coats much...

its a small term loan .. wil return on 22

You've pretty much proved you're untrustworthy and dishonourable with the way you handled selling the account (which had been previously banned for spam), and the way you've treated the buyer in this thread. I'm convinced you tried to get that account back claiming you'd lost the password too.

A person would be foolish to lend you anything in my opinion.
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

do you really know why it is banned definately no..

i sold him account .. on the terms are here.

that he will not change the sig and addy..

but he changed

and pm the stingleword the OP many times to change the addy and send the money to there.. at the last day thats why the account is banned thats not my problem he is a spammer.
eid

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:06:06 AM

do you really know why it is banned definately no..

i sold him account .. on the terms are here.

that he will not change the sig and addy..

but he changed

and pm the stingleword the OP many times to change the addy and send the money to there.. at the last day thats why the account is banned thats not my problem he is a spammer.

No, but I didn't claim to, nor was that the subject of my post, or my distrust of you.

Ironic that you should call him a spammer after being banned yourself for doing so. No doubt your previous ban (which you neglected to inform him about) was influential in his later one. I understand his frustration with you completely.
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:08:34 AM

well dont know why you saying i m not trust worthly ..

you can go and ask to stingleword yourself..
to know

if you thought i m lying.

Sad :_(
eid

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:12:50 AM

well dont know why you saying i m not trust worthly ..

you can go and ask to stingleword yourself..
to know

if you thought i m lying.

Sad :_(

Well, I've said my piece. I think you probably understand me perfectly but oh well.

As a final note, I find it interesting that I accused you of attempted  theft 2 posts above and you didn't bother to defend yourself.

Good luck with your loan.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: