Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] You need to leave !  (Read 2606 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 07:58:05 PM by Spoetnik

Ok so i think it's time to give some guys their walking papers !

i will start adding some names to a list and they will have 3 days to pack their bags and get out of my Altcoin scene.

Starting with (in no specific order)

- cryptopaths
- Come-from-Above
- Prometheus
- Koolio

*more to come soon ..stay tuned !

WHY ?
Simple.. we need Coin SUPPORTERS NOT greedy, selfish, cancerous to Crypto, sleazy and deceitful people in Crypto !

So please add your name for the list and we'll see what we can do to get rid of them Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

Please add Spoetnik to the list.

Thanks
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:53:51 PM

Thanks
+1

spoetnik is a shameless nazi annoying the hell out of bitcointalk with his newbie opinions.  he thinks hes some kind of 'Goebbels' while hes just an unemployed man in his 40s stuck in his own little filthy mind - a man that has nothing to give to the world but his verbal vomit.  its a shame, it truly is.  all help has come to late to the spoetnik.

~CfA~

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:55:34 PM

Thanks

well i would in all fairness but i don't qualify !
I swear to god i am and always have been here to support the concept of Altcoins.. NOT to simply make money !

And i don't just say it, i back it up with my Actions.

For example i could have grabbed AUR dirt cheap on a private tip about some shenanigans with it before it went on exchanges
and i would have made a massive fortune but i decided i just didn't want to get involved because i couldn't support such a scammy coin !

Or take Doge coin for example i could have got in on the ground floor with it and made tons of money but i refused to support a scammy piece of shit
unlike most of this whole scene that got on their knee's even though they knew damn well Doge was a clone coin ponzi scheme to drain noobs of $$$

time after time i take the high road and i DO NOT make money while most of you DO !
I could have made faaaaaar more in the last year had i checked my morals at the door like the majority in this scene..
and in case you didn't notice i have been very vocal about coins all along too with an emphasis on what is good overall for Crypto in general.

so..

From Above

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:58:05 PM

Thanks

I swear to god i am and always have been here to support the concept of Altcoins.. NOT to simply make money !

nobody cares why u are here, or do u seriously think that?

as u had to face earlier ppl view u as #1 disturbing factor on Bitcointalk and right they are.

~CfA~

cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

Thanks

I third this notion. Spoetnik is cancerous to the altcoin scene and has recently been voted as the biggest retard here on a poll with more then 100+ participants so far.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:59:29 PM

Thanks

nobody cares why u are here. as u had to face earlier ppl view u as #1 idiot on this forums and right they are.  all of ur opinions are outright moronic.

~CfA~

well whether i am annoying or what ever is not the point.. i am talking about who is good for Crypto.
If you have issues with someone personally maybe cry about it to your shrink.

Edit:
What have you done to help crypto ?

From Above

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:00:07 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:11:45 PM by Come-from-Above

well whether i am annoying or what ever is not the point.. i am talking about who is good for Crypto.
If you have issues with someone personally maybe cry about to your shrink.

what makes u think u are good for crypto? ROFLMAO.  if u were not in crypto u would not be missed for a second.

u are so full of urself- its truly ridiculous my aged nifty boy Smiley

when will u realize that its not cool to hang around on a bitcoin forum in ur 40s posting offensive shit all day long?  dude what do u need to realize the state of ur life?  what will it take to see urself?

~CfA~

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:03:08 PM

what makes u think u are good for crypto? ROFLMAO.  if u were not in crypto u would not be missed for a second.

u are so full of urself- its truly ridiculous my aged nifty boy Smiley

~CfA~

ahahahahah poor bugger boy spoetnik is getting punked on his own thread. What you goona do sput? Cry to Mudafudda and BitcoinExpress? LMAO  Grin
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:07:23 PM

when will u get that u provide no value whatsoever for this forum or cryptocoins? wake up from ur wet dream my nifty boy.

~CfA~

- I have worked on code for miners fixing bugs or making cool mods people seem to like.
- I support coins that SHOULD be supported rather than scam /clone coins.. as in not being a greedy pos.
- I help people in the community and have even refused countless times payment for it in return (such as Koontas with his wallet problem on cryptsy chat)
- I have helped expose scammy coins and the scammers hiding with them.
- I have offered unique views on the altcoin scene to try and bring something to the table rather than hiding quietly.
- I have spoken out against scam coins while most people quietly did nothing and let all coins tank hard in price.. i predicted the scene in it's current state DAILY !
- I have defended people being picked on around here by coin scammers and their shell accounts LOTS !

..i mean what more do you want ? LOL
i am as good a crypto-citizen as your all going to get !

What is it YOU have done for the Altcoin scene Come-from-Above ?

From Above

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:10:29 PM

when will u get that u provide no value whatsoever for this forum or cryptocoins? wake up from ur wet dream my nifty boy.

~CfA~

- I have posted how great i am all day long mixed with expert opinions to fuck the noobs in this forum !  i am crypto !

..i mean what more do you want ? LOL
i am as good a crypto-citizen as your all going to get !

What is it YOU have done for the Altcoin scene Come-from-Above ?

Unlike u, me and 99% of the people on this forum have never claimed to have done anything special or good for the altcoin scene.  i have and make money and thats it. However as all the others i had no choice but to notice that u are just a helpless guy thinking hes great while all u have is a huge cheeky and narcissistic mouth.  thats it and u know it.  u are nothing but an obviously frustrated unemployed man in his 40s. Undecided

a nice sum up of ur brain damage:
edit:
my Altcoin scene.
LOL!

pS. what is "your going to get" supposed to mean?  do u wish to say "you're going to get" Huh

~CfA~

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:38:30 PM

well you just asked me so i answered your question..

edit:
and my rating is +1 and yours is -4 - "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"  Cheesy

edit2:
And i asked you twice what have you done for the Altcoin scene ? and you dodged answering the question.. so...... NOTHING
well sorry you said "i made money"  Roll Eyes
..wow thanks guy LOL

and what did i say in the first post ?

rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:43:44 PM

Thanks

+1

Spud. You missed one  Shocked

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:52:23 PM

Spoetnik, your goals are laudable but your method is flawed.

You cannot choose who gets to be here and who doesn't.

You should try instead to lead by example, help educate people to not lose their money to the scammers and p&d'ers, and fight your battles on the markets themselves.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:53:30 PM

Did you guys even read what i said ?

Am i wrong ?

This 1 guy just admitted the only thing he has contributed is "making money"
..made my point for me lol

Your off the team and riding the pine for 3 days guys  Angry

edit:
i DO "lead by example, help educate people"

sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Simple solution. Don't trust anyone. Research everything on your own. If you end up trusting someone Else's opinions and you lose... it's your fault.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

Simple solution. Don't trust anyone. Research everything on your own. If you end up trusting someone Else's opinions and you lose... it's your fault.

Yes, you are right. Also if a coin has long term potential and people try to pump and dump it, that means nice profits for a contrarian investor who sells into the pumps and buys the dumps.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:22:43 PM

I was not trying to talk about avoiding bad coins but that our Global Altcoin Scene is made up of far too many greedy people.

There is some guys here who have supported their coin long term and i respect them for that big time !
And off the top of my head i would say MicroGuy and Aziz who have supported GoldCoin
and they have done so with class and integrity. (not obnoxious forum post advertisements 24/7 or chat box hype scammers)

Then you have sleazy guys with no class at all..
Who routinely admit to not caring about nothing but turning a profit.
And the talk extends to the 1,000 coins and their supporters.. who have effectively killed off our scene.

We need to start over i think once we reach the bottom and enough of these guys are gone.
And then we will hopefully be made up of more sincere supporters.

The loud the greedy and the corrupt and the selfish stormed in and took over and it's time for them to leave now..
and they will too !
profits drop ..they are gone !
And in the long run we will be better off with out these sort of people and we can begin again by attracting reputable people with integrity.
Not the kind of people who check their morals at the door when they come into the scene for a few bitcoin from a scam / clone coin.

If Come-From-Above and cryptopaths pledge here publicly to change their ways i will grant them some more time to make things right Wink
What say you guys ?

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

Thanks
+1

spoetnik is a shameless nazi annoying the hell out of bitcointalk with his newbie opinions.

in all fairness, bct is shit and there's piss all here that isn't annoying.

So nah spoetnik is fine
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:36:14 PM

I was not trying to talk about avoiding bad coins but that our Global Altcoin Scene is made up of far too many greedy people.

There is some guys here who have supported their coin long term and i respect them for that big time !
And off the top of my head i would say MicroGuy and Aziz who have supported GoldCoin
and they have done so with class and integrity. (not obnoxious forum post advertisements 24/7 or chat box hype scammers)

Then you have sleazy guys with no class at all..
Who routinely admit to not caring about nothing but turning a profit.
And the talk extends to the 1,000 coins and their supporters.. who have effectively killed off our scene.

We need to start over i think once we reach the bottom and enough of these guys are gone.
And then we will hopefully be made up of more sincere supporters.

The loud the greedy and the corrupt and the selfish stormed in and took over and it's time for them to leave now..
and they will too !
profits drop ..they are gone !
And in the long run we will be better off with out these sort of people and we can begin again by attracting reputable people with integrity.
Not the kind of people who check their morals at the door when they come into the scene for a few bitcoin from a scam / clone coin.

If Come-From-Above and cryptopaths pledge here publicly to change their ways i will grant them some more time to make things right Wink
What say you guys ?

Exactly what ways do you think I should change?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: