Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Services  (Read 1045 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

I am a very experienced PHP, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, HTML Canvas and cryptocurrency programmer. I have created countless bitcoin websites, and have many scripts ready to send to you within minutes. I can modify any of my scripts (and create new ones) to work with your coin, for no fees. Prices are very competitive and low. All scripts come with complete source code, so you can modify as you wish, but reselling is very discouraged. All scripts come with a custom bootstrap front-end, but if you do not require one I can provide a discount.
Ready to go scripts (and prices):

Lottery - 0.3 BTC
Dice - 0.2 BTC
Blackjack - 0.4 BTC
Wheel of fortune - 0.3 BTC
Rising market game - 0.3 BTC

We provide an unlimited free warranty with any of our projects, and if any of it doesn't work we will fix it for free.
Contact information:
Code:
Email: williamj2543@gmail.com
PM's are also appreciated.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

Got any proof of work? a portfolio I would be interested in taking a look and maybe consider hiring you for a small job.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:47:25 PM

Got any proof of work? a portfolio I would be interested in taking a look and maybe consider hiring you for a small job.
Personal messaged

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:03:46 PM

I'm interested as well. If your work (your portfolio) is promising, I might be hiring you for a slightly bigger job.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:20:41 PM

I'm interested as well. If your work (your portfolio) is promising, I might be hiring you for a slightly bigger job.

Personal messaged as well. If anyone else wants faster responses skype me: williamj2543
I have skype on my phone and its instant, but its a bit harder with PMs as I have to manually check them.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:09:06 AM

Just bumping this. After the job I'm working on, after maybe a week I am ready to custom code more stuff. Premade stuff is always ready to sell at any time.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: