Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
killakem (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:07:30 PM

I have none of these nor am i anything to do with Fibre

So here is my review of the new wallet.

Ok so 1st things 1st

I like the fiber on the load screen excellent idea and looks great   Wink

i feel the logo and writing could be a light blue-ish to suit the name and load screen but that's no biggy at all, also had to delete fibre from appdata 1st time i ran but that's no biggy imo as most wallets do it at some point. Opened again and synced pretty darn fast  Grin and the rest of the wallet is great so it seems

now the block explorer

i do like it and the idea but i feel in my opinion it could do with going over where by the total block count can be seen along with searchable addresses to make it easier for users not that knowledgeable to use. as the jump to block feature along with decode transaction could be daunting for some but they are quite good i love where it tells you the hashrate of the block you search pretty nifty.i think a live block would work in the transactions and blocks ie like blockchain or like nxt had then you would need no online blockchain and it would give it an edge i feel if it can be done.

but all in all it has more than most and i can see you have put work into it which is positive
to me and the fact you've seeked beta tester's shows you are in it so i really do feel it's better than the prev and the user's of Fibre will like it   Wink

i hope it's not boring or without information as i'm not the most tech savvy

Thank you very much!! I will let bobby6killers respond regarding the technical stuff.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobby6killers

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

Ok so 1st things 1st

i feel the logo and writing could be a light blue-ish to suit the name and load screen but that's no biggy at all, also had to delete fibre from appdata 1st time i ran but that's no biggy imo as most wallets do it at some point. Opened again and synced pretty darn fast  Grin and the rest of the wallet is great so it seems

now the block explorer

i do like it and the idea but i feel in my opinion it could do with going over where by the total block count can be seen along with searchable addresses to make it easier for users not that knowledgeable to use. as the jump to block feature along with decode transaction could be daunting for some but they are quite good i love where it tells you the hashrate of the block you search pretty nifty.i think a live block would work in the transactions and blocks ie like blockchain or like nxt had then you would need no online blockchain and it would give it an edge i feel if it can be done.

but all in all it has more than most and i can see you have put work into it which is positive
to me and the fact you've seeked beta tester's shows you are in it so i really do feel it's better than the prev and the user's of Fibre will like it   Wink

Nightz, thanks for the review and feedback, this is exactly the sort of thing we are looking for, community ideas help to make Fibre the best coin available.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

Ok so 1st things 1st

now the block explorer

Nightz, thanks for the review and feedback, this is exactly the sort of thing we are looking for, community ideas help to make Fibre the best coin available.

I totally agree. This is why the FibreBoard is going to be such an important factor in the future of Fibre.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:19:35 PM

Guys,

I have sent Bittrex an official email requiest.

Please tweet them a message like "Hey @bittrex please add @Fibrecoin" nothing special.

Also go into their IRC channel and ask them. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bittrex

We are reaching out to the community for help.

Regards
Killa
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

Guys,

Please tweet them a message like "Hey @bittrex please add @Fibrecoin" nothing special.

Also go into their IRC channel and ask them. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bittrex

Regards
Killa

tweeted !

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/502852852591915008

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Guys,

Regards
Killa

Tweeted Wink

pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:26:03 PM

I've been checking the wallet, is awesome, great job Cheesy

What about input the 'solo mining' option? It will be atractive for new users who don't know about what mining is Smiley

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

no problems it was my pleasure and hope all goes well  Wink
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:56:33 PM

What about input the 'solo mining' option? It will be atractive for new users who don't know about what mining is Smiley

Thanks!! I have forwarded your response to our Dev.

Regards
Killa

P.s Tweet @bittrexexchange and ask them to add @fibrecoin. Come on guys lets prove that you don't need to pay to get on the big exchanges.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:58:23 PM

+1
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:03:02 PM

Below are some images how wallet looks and works:

killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

Below are some images how wallet looks and works:

Thanks Unlock.mk much appreciated.

pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

Regards
Killa

P.s Tweet @bittrexexchange and ask them to add @fibrecoin. Come on guys lets prove that you don't need to pay to get on the big exchanges.

Done Wink

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:38:01 PM

Regards
Killa

Done Wink

Thanks if we keep tweeting them they will add us eventually.

Tweet at bittrex asking them to add us.
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 10:42:18 PM

**UPDATE**

We wanted to keep our development plans private until things were tested, restested and proven to be working before we released any information.

We have realized that the Crypto community are very impatient and want to know exactly what to expect.

So expect a big announcement in the next 24 hours.

Regards
Killa
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:50:32 PM

Here is the new Mac wallet ready for release tomorrow

looks very slick ! Smiley

I still cant get over how nice the wallet looks!! We have had 10 people that don't even know what bitcoin is use the wallet and they loved it, they also found it very simple which is nice.

Regards
Killa
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

**UPDATE**

We wanted to keep our development plans private until things were tested, restested and proven to be working before we released any information.

We have realized that the Crypto community are very impatient and want to know exactly what to expect.

Regards
Killa

Thanks for the announcement
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:19:39 AM

**UPDATE**

Regards
Killa

Yeah , thank You for this Smiley awaiting great news

Free Radical

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:06:27 AM

**UPDATE**

Regards
Killa

Thanks for the update Killa. To say the Cypto community is very impatient is a serious understatement.

Looking forward to what Fibre has in store  Cool
killakem (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:52:35 AM

Cheers guys!!

Get your Fibre for cheap while you still can.

Also dont to forget to keep tweeting Bittrex. Tweet them several times a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: