Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:15:46 PM

A fee of 2.5 btc?!  Huh

Nothing is free like that and to be honest that is not much for what it will be doing.

True , and it is one of the biggest achievements to be accepted by service like https://www.coingateway.net

It equals to be accepted by biggest merchants at once.

Dozens of coins would like to be there now Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:57:13 AM

I like the developments but reaction seems to be kind of slow...hhhmmm....

Personally, 5k-7.5k seems reasonable for applications. It's still a young coin and participation from New investors seems iffy at huge amounts.

Regarding the fees etc...same argument...New coin and not enough participation it seems.

Will be watching...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:53:51 AM

I like the developments but reaction seems to be kind of slow...hhhmmm....

Personally, 5k-7.5k seems reasonable for applications. It's still a young coin and participation from New investors seems iffy at huge amounts.

Regarding the fees etc...same argument...New coin and not enough participation it seems.

Will be watching...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Thanks for Your opinion , we need more feedback to choose the best rules and set proper requirements to apply for FibreBoard

I would say we are making nice and quick progress thanks to the whole team hardwork. Yes coin is 3 weeks old but we won`t slow down definitely with development.

2.5 BTC fee to get access to biggest merchants is nothing

Just watch the action and visit us on #fibre

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:56:30 AM

>> UPDATE <<

Hi All,

Saturdays are never a dull day at Fibre!!

BlockCypher Crowd Funding

As some of you may be aware, the final stage on our roadmap is to implement Block Cypher. Block Cypher will take the Fibre Block Chain and move it a secure, scalable and resiliant infrastructure in the cloud. This will allow us to develop some very innovation applications. Multi Sig, Multi Wallets, Lite wallets, Web based wallets, Mobile Wallets, Facebook Wallets are all made possible with BlockCypher. Fibre is run like an enterprise IT department, so why not have an enterprise grade infrastructure supporting fibre. The cost of BlockCypher is 6,000 USD so about 12BTC. We will be using a trusted community member or Block Cypher themselves to Escrow the donation funds. This is to give our community security and to prevent scam accusation fuding.

To show our commitment and the fact we are all one. Team fibre will be donating 0.25btc per team member, 1btc in total. I hope anyone that has profited from the rise of Fibre will do the same. Having Block Cypher will take Fibre to the next level, all the crazy prices quoted by the community will become a reality.

The Crow funding will start at 5pm BST (GMT+1) on 08/09/14

Guys,

I promise you that block cypher will allow Fibre to have some of the most innovative features in any of the Alt Coins. Which leads on to our next announcement...................

HTML5 Wallet

I have secured a deal with True_Asset of URO Coin, a HTML5 Web wallet will be ready for launch of block cypher. The Web wallet will be based on his NURO Wallet code, please see below. This is a massive deal for Fibre and will only accelerate the donations received for the Crowd Funding. We will be able to brand the wallet as we see fit, e.g FibreWeb WebFibre etc. This decision will be made by the FibreBoard. The nuro wallet also has a facebook module that will also see a Facebook wallet follow shortly afterwards.

The NURO platform works on all smartphones, tablets and PCs, and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

Please see some of the features it brings to consumers:

• Accounts are accessible on all devices simultaneously, anywhere in the world.
  • Unlimited free accounts for funds separation (e.g. savings, cheque, investment, retirement).
  • Accounts can be opened by anyone, with no paperwork or no application process.
  • Lowers transaction processing times from days to minutes compared to traditional internet
    banking solutions.
  • Transactions are processed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, even during public holidays.
  • Convenient payment request creation via QR code, email and SMS.
  • Zero Knowledge Privacy (ZKP) technology completely avoids the storage and
    transmission of usernames, passwords and PIN codes. This ensures the user’s credentials are
    never eavesdropped or stolen, even when the server is compromised.
  • Open source code ensures independently verifiable security to avoid possible hidden
    vulnerabilities, trust issues and other risks associated with commercial closed-source
    financial products.
  • Employs BlockCypher (blockcypher.com) cloud architecture to reduce loading times from
    20 seconds to 2 seconds compared to the standard “blockchain” wallets.
  • Includes capability to support point-of-sale and fiat currency exchange solutions.[/b][/i]
Please have a look at the NURO wallet to see how powerful it is.

Try it now.
http://nuroapp.github.io/

The Ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739689

Road Map Update

FibreOS (Provional Release Date: 13/09/14)

FibreOS is nearing completion, we hope to have it with the Private beta testers early next week. If all of the testing is successful we hope to launch on the saturday (13/09/14). Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. FibreOS running from a USB will act as true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC.

Tor Support

We have TOR support fully integrated into the Fibre Wallet. However at this time it would require a hard fork to update the network. Bobby6Killers is working on it and hopes to have an alternative solution that does not require a hardfork. This is another decision that will be made by the board. Should we find a solution, we will release TOR support strait away.
XC Mixer

We are making really good progress on implementing the XC mixer into the Fibre source code, this may not need to be crowd funded if we can implement it our selfs. We would love to have Dan Metcalf come in and implement the latest XC mixer, but he is not cheap and im sure he is very busy. These decisions will be made once the board is in affect.

FibreBoard

For those that are not aware, Fibre will be the first digital currency to have an Advisory Board formed from it's community that actually have the power to make a difference. The FibreBoard will be made up of 17 community members that have more than 15,000 Fibre. Myself, Bobby6Killers and Krushang are auto entry, so 20 members in total. The FibreBoard will collectively make decisions on the future of Fibre and which features should be implemented. All major decisions affecting Fibre will be voted on by the board. The board members will be selected based on various metrics with commitment thus far being the major one.

Applications will open tomorrow, please keep an eye on the thread.

This day will go down in history..........

** The rules will be further defined once the board members are selected.

Regards

Killa

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:57:32 AM

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

You will not have to wait a week for another announcement.

Fibre has been accepted on CoinGatweay
 https://coingateway.net

This is another major milestone, which will see Fibre accepted by an unprecedented number of retailers including Dell, Newegg, CEX and Fiverr. This has come at the perfect time as the 10,000 Fibre from the giveaway will soon be distributed, well now they have somewhere to spend them.

Please check out the merchants that will be available.

https://coingateway.net/spend-coins.php

There is a listing fee of 2.5btc, this is at the lowest end of their risk based fee structure. Please see their FAQ for more details

Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB

Please send Fibre donations to the address below.

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:58:50 AM

this coin needs a better block explorer to start with
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:01:26 AM

We have contacted some more professional block explorer creators

silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

who?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:23:21 AM

who?

chainz.cryptoid.info if i remember right

Will ask Killa if got any answers and will let You know

For now use these :

http://www.richlist.eu/fibrecoin

http://cryptobe.com/chain/FibreCoin

Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:24:01 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 06:39:52 AM by Krushang

who?

Hi

We have contacted https://www.cryptoid.info/ regarding a better block explorer, do you have any recommendations yourself of any block explorer creators?

Thanks

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:05:53 AM

5+ POD should be emphasized more in the OP!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:06:11 AM

Two more days only to enter 10.000 FIBRE giveaway

http://www.fibrecoin.com/socialgiveaway

Coins will be released on 10th september

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:09:30 AM

Thanks for Your opinion , we need more feedback to choose the best rules and set proper requirements to apply for FibreBoard

I would say we are making nice and quick progress thanks to the whole team hardwork. Yes coin is 3 weeks old but we won`t slow down definitely with development.

I would say that you guys are making excellent progress.  Don't get me wrong at all.  My opinions are based on the fact that there are many other coins available which are experiencing valid participation and Fibre is new to that scene (you knew that.  I am not talking about investor P/D's; but relevant research/development).

You guys have a great opportunity here.  A rare coin with concerted development.  But why start a crowd fund after a successful start?  If you keep busting out with stuff like you have been then you don't need it.  It seems like it is a participation obstacle to me...

Your road map is awesome, I am actually looking forward to the OS and beyond.

Oye, to further specify, I have no real issue with the plans.  I am just wondering if solicitation is the best strategy for what may be an already successful coin.  If it is a matter of ensuring community participation then we return to the requirements for the community board. Err on the low side so people do participate!

I'm just talking out loud at this point...I'm looking in this direction and am following the thread so I thought I would offer a few cents worth of my drivel...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Ok i know what You mean Wink

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:17:23 AM

Yeah, that should be in the OP!
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:19:08 AM

I would say that you guys are making excellent progress.  Don't get me wrong at all.  My opinions are based on the fact that there are many other coins available which are experiencing valid participation and Fibre is new to that scene (you knew that.  I am not talking about investor P/D's; but relevant research/development).

You guys have a great opportunity here.  A rare coin with concerted development.  But why start a crowd fund after a successful start?  If you keep busting out with stuff like you have been then you don't need it.  It seems like it is a participation obstacle to me...

Your road map is awesome, I am actually looking forward to the OS and beyond.

Oye, to further specify, I have no real issue with the plans.  I am just wondering if solicitation is the best strategy for what may be an already successful coin.  If it is a matter of ensuring community participation then we return to the requirements for the community board. Err on the low side so people do participate!

I'm just talking out loud at this point...I'm looking in this direction and am following the thread so I thought I would offer a few cents worth of my drivel...

Thank You for support, Yes we appreciate Your feedback and suggestions

Blockcypher is stage 6 on the roadmap so there is a lot of time still to collect needed funds

We will be testing this week stage 3 which is FibreOS

We put info about crowdfunding to be even more transparent to things that are needed to be done in near future

There are no tricks and hidden things in FIBRE

We will be always as much transparent as we can

whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:35:48 AM

Yeah, that should be in the OP!

Is this going Stealthcoin all over again? First stable price, then huge spike and new floor. Just compare those two coins. If devs deliver, today's prices might be a joke in a few days.

Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:10:19 AM

Hi,

We will certainly deliver!!

Please join us on: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:04:31 AM

Is this going Stealthcoin all over again? First stable price, then huge spike and new floor. Just compare those two coins. If devs deliver, today's prices might be a joke in a few days.

You won`t be disappointed Smiley

Preparing for internal testing of FibreOS now

Just watch the action in this week

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:07:33 AM

Every even smallest fraction counts , it is only 2,5 BTC which is stopping us now to be put there

If we manage to do it before 10th when giveaway commences it will be great Smiley

Will show You balances of accounts in the evening

We got first donation of 0.1 BTC

Thank You

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

You will not have to wait a week for another announcement.

Fibre has been accepted on CoinGatweay
 https://coingateway.net

This is another major milestone, which will see Fibre accepted by an unprecedented number of retailers including Dell, Newegg, CEX and Fiverr. This has come at the perfect time as the 10,000 Fibre from the giveaway will soon be distributed, well now they have somewhere to spend them.

Please check out the merchants that will be available.

https://coingateway.net/spend-coins.php

There is a listing fee of 2.5btc, this is at the lowest end of their risk based fee structure. Please see their FAQ for more details

Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB

Please send Fibre donations to the address below.

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: