Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rawcoin Revival. NEW WALLET!  (Read 53032 times)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

there no point to give a try 3rd time..if two times failed, next time gonna be the same...
coz real good and talented DEV's better they start new coin, without shadow past...
coz look what happent to VOOT? after takeover..even they promised good things, there was pump only for few hours.

In fact VOOT had a great time, and moving up step by step. I bought at 100 they even dropped a lot lower and hit more then 200 and now still 150.

voot went to 2800 one day. I remember.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:27:26 PM

Now that something is cleared, Good to see RawCoin twitter still active and sending news!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thcst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

I put together a timeline of events to show the progress of RawCoin.  

As you can see after 2 weeks a ton of work has been done.

I will keep posting new updates as they occur.

The RawCoin Team
  • @RawCoins - the previous PiggyCoin Dev
  • @cryptoGIR - the previous ZimStakes Dev
  • ‏@BAMM_Coins - founder of B.A,M. Mining - http://www.bammine.com

Technology & Development Time line:

8/13
ANN of RawCoin revival

8/15
New Windows Wallet released

8/19
New website released

Mac Wallet released

8/21
Mining Shares program Annoucement by - evtrmm (aka @BAMM_Coins)

8/23
EasySend in Development Announcement

8/24
Co-Dev Announcement
  • @cryptoGIR, founder and developer of ZimstakeZS, will be joining the RawCoin team as a co-dev

EasySend Development is completed Announcement

Sad ANN Sad @kingbtc says he lost 860k RAW due to a failed hard drive.

8/26
EasySend Beta released

8/27
Club RAW mining shares program

8/28
Green Paper on Club RAW mining shares program

8/29
In-Wallet EasySend Released

RawCoin Foundation Buy Back Program
  • "The ultimate goal of our buyback is to provide a stability fund for our DACs & ensure market stability/profitability of services and while the investment sum is currently about a third of our market cap, we estimate we will be able to withhold 15% of the MC" -https://twitter.com/RawCoins/status/505436143161475072
  • Wallet address - http://cryptobe.com/a/RFqaXxDCgJ

Decentralized autonomous corporation (DAC)

8/31
Multipool

9/1
Club RAW (mining shares program) registration closed at midnight

9/4
Update

We are currently waiting for news on the Decentralized autonomous corporation (DAC) - http://coinwiki.info/en/Decentralized_autonomous_corporation

ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:31:47 PM

Hello $RAW Followers. I am interested in participating in this community and offering my services to support this initiative. I would like input on some ideas I have to add value to this coin, and to create long-term value for the investors and community.

1) I would like to offer precious metals in exchange for $RAW. This could be done 1 of 2 ways. I can create an exchange website where I would sell 1 Oz silver Bars & Coins, as well as fractional gold, at a set price of $RAW, or set it up as an auction format.

2) I could set up the precious metals exchange as an addition to Club $RAW, and offer the largest holders monthly (50,000+ Raw? 100,000 + RAW?) silver 'dividends' to holders of a certain size of $RAW. I may start off just doing 1 oz of silver per month, and increase that amount along with the increase in price of $RAW, assuming I would be able to sell off small portions of my holdings in RAW or my POS stakes (I hold a significant amount of RAW currently) and invest in more precious metals to distribute to loyal Club RAW Members.

I also have copious amounts of Collectible Copper 1 Oz rounds, Rare Paper Money & Foreign Coins, Various Pre-1965 'Junk' US Silver Coinage, Morgan & Peace Silver Dollars, Novelty Tokens, and over 1000 Gold & Silver Jewelry Items that I currently have for sale online.

Any feedback would be welcomed.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:53:38 PM

Hello $RAW Followers. I am interested in participating in this community and offering my services to support this initiative. I would like input on some ideas I have to add value to this coin, and to create long-term value for the investors and community.

1) I would like to offer precious metals in exchange for $RAW. This could be done 1 of 2 ways. I can create an exchange website where I would sell 1 Oz silver Bars & Coins, as well as fractional gold, at a set price of $RAW, or set it up as an auction format.

2) I could set up the precious metals exchange as an addition to Club $RAW, and offer the largest holders monthly (50,000+ Raw? 100,000 + RAW?) silver 'dividends' to holders of a certain size of $RAW. I may start off just doing 1 oz of silver per month, and increase that amount along with the increase in price of $RAW, assuming I would be able to sell off small portions of my holdings in RAW or my POS stakes (I hold a significant amount of RAW currently) and invest in more precious metals to distribute to loyal Club RAW Members.

I also have copious amounts of Collectible Copper 1 Oz rounds, Rare Paper Money & Foreign Coins, Various Pre-1965 'Junk' US Silver Coinage, Morgan & Peace Silver Dollars, Novelty Tokens, and over 1000 Gold & Silver Jewelry Items that I currently have for sale online.

Don´t try so hard my friend, is a dead market right now, blame KingBTC and the zimstake and piggy coin scammer devs.
thcst8

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:19:37 AM

Love the new idea. 

There are lots of us holding and staking and waiting for more news.

Please speak to evtrmm aka https://twitter.com/BAMM_Coins on twitter about adding more Club RAW incentives.  He runs the mining shares program.

As a Club RAW member I am trilled at this new opportunity to stake for silver Smiley

Yes, Yes and Yes please make an exchange for RAW with precious metals.  Smiley 

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:37:07 AM

I am interested to hear more about this. I have to think a bit more on the ideas, but we are deff. Interested. Lets get in tiuch some time over the weekend so we can hash out the #RawMetals program Wink
thcst8

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:53:37 AM

I am interested to hear more about this. I have to think a bit more on the ideas, but we are deff. Interested. Lets get in tiuch some time over the weekend so we can hash out the #RawMetals program Wink

#RAWMetals !!!

thcst8

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:18:43 AM

Not sure how far the devs are with the multi pool but I like the way http://bitcoindark.net setup their multipool.

They pretty much piggyback nicehash.com.

They take your hashrate and sell it to other miners

They provide a BTC address for each miner

They take the BTC generated from each miner and buy up BTCD

They send the BTCD they bought with the BTC generated by your miner to you

I'm guessing someone could spin up a clone of this rather quickly. 

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

where is more developments? where is news?
coz now bots are killing there price.#that coin could be pumped to 3000sat
easely
Dhio21

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:15:28 AM

what the fuck with this coin , i buy this shit 1600sat , then now this price only 200sat  Angry
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:19:51 AM

2 days ago 400K were retired from the fundation address
http://cryptobe.com/address/RFqaXxDCgJV3yWecgfif5MVJc6VQtJDkmH

what's the deal? I sadly see this coin dying unless actions are taken.

kuperis

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:32:18 AM

looks like this coin is dead.
no news, no road map... nothing...

not worth to buy, except if u like gamble
and buy like loterry ticket
thcst8

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:49:41 PM

still a very cheap gamble at this point.

We are still waiting for news.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:53:39 PM

Well I warned you guys.... CG did the same this to ZS and now he's doing it to raw....

kuperis

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:51:04 PM

im buying some cheap ones like lottery tickets
everyday few K's from taken profit.. under 500sat, good ticket price
thcst8

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:26:11 PM

Well I warned you guys.... CG did the same this to ZS and now he's doing it to raw....

people are quick to judge give them some time

https://twitter.com/RawCoins/status/507555955798974464

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:31:07 AM

Next http://fairpumps.net/pump/  will be on TUESDAY 5pm EST again. Coin voting starts 2.5h before pump. If you want to get RAW in the voting list for pumping then we all know what to do..
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:05:41 AM

people are quick to judge give them some time

https://twitter.com/RawCoins/status/507555955798974464

Quick to judge? I'm just warning you of my own experience. . .

I cannot give any word on the piggy coin DEV as I have never invested in our had any piggy coin. As for CG, he is a talented guy, and good DEV. But a flake and didn't have the sack to address the people he screwed over. What makes you think it will change? We waited....and waited.... And waited.... Until now and we're doing something. This is your coins second something, and anything CG had to do with is done, and sold off.

kuperis

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:37:08 AM

now i see bot really killing the price with that small sell orders, example :
'09/09/2014 02:23:07 PM   
SELL
0.00000343   312.63327422   0.00107233
09/09/2014 02:23:07 PM   
SELL
0.00000344   312.63327422   0.00107545
09/09/2014 02:21:59 PM   
SELL
0.00000337   710.81630423   0.00239545
SELL
0.00000338   355.47889793   0.00120151
SELL
0.00000341   355.80892066   0.00121330
'
and orders day after day kills price

im was trying get that cheap 10-30k sell, but never was hit my price...all the time appears buy order b4mine and taking that cheap coins...
so someone want cheap coins and selling small amounts cheapcoins to itself and same time pushinhg price down, till some panic seller sells his bags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: