Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos  (Read 42099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:10:51 AM

Answer this:

you said in op:

". We'll mine these and buy on the market itself to payout.""

So you will mine and buy BTC? Or how do you want to payout WITHOUT selling (you never said) BCHS?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:24:01 AM

BOUNTIES ARE GONNA BE PAID ON LAUNCH DATE, OBVIOUSLY.

IT'S CLEAR AND SPECIFIED IN THE OP.

Just you and the german guy are upset for a bounty of 4 euros...

Show it or better answer my question above! You said you will mine BCHS - not the BTC! That´s why i want my 4€ now (i never said the BCHS!) 
I'm not upset I'm just asking.
I'll wait the launch.

Thanks

I know why your pray will never be answered!
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:25:05 AM

Just come back home after 9 hours flights, so apologise me for the delay in communications. I'm providing replies to all of you.

Thanks for the support.

Still waiting for your response on private ... : o )

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:28:07 AM

Just come back home after 9 hours flights, so apologise me for the delay in communications. I'm providing replies to all of you.

Thanks for the support.

Still waiting for your response on private ... : o )

Just replied.

Pool operators please patience, every applied pool is gonna be listed today, do not worry Smiley .
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:33:46 AM

Answer this:

you said in op:

". We'll mine these and buy on the market itself to payout.""

So you will mine and buy BTC? Or how do you want to payout WITHOUT selling (you never said) BCHS?

Did you really made a translation without understanding it?
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

MUAHAHAHA

You just added this in op:
"Every bounty will be paid on launch."

Everybody can see in other translations that you did it just now.

You damn a.......

2nd:

AGAIN

YOU SAID:
We'll mine these and buy on the market itself to payout.

That´s the BCSH - and what´s about the BTC?

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:55:47 AM

MUAHAHAHA

You just added this in op:
"Every bounty will be paid on launch."

You can see in other translations that you did it just now.

You damn a.......

2nd:

AGAIN

YOU SAID:
We'll mine these and buy on the market itself to payout.

That´s the BCSH - and what´s about the BTC?

The BTC for the bounties will not be mined, since we do not mine BTC directly.
Can't get your upset position just because these are the rules, and you just want to do as you like.

We never said that we are not gonna pay the BTC. We are telling you and to the italian guy, that our rules are that bounties will be paid on launch day. Since I'm not a noob, a newbie or whatever, and paid everything in SVR also, you should patience till launch date, to receive you bounty for translation.

These are the rules, and just you two guys are complaining about this.

As i said in many post before: the amateurish side of cryptocoins common users is so ruining everything.

Why do you need to spam this thread, when coin is even been launched yet? Do you understand that this is proper acting as a complete NOOB? Your writing style, your aggressive position, your complete behaviour reminds me of such a kid. I was like you , when i was 14, maybe.
Please stop to post futile and spamming thread or i will be forced to remove them and mantain the thread clear.

We assumed a professional behaviour, giving to people also BTC as bounty, we do not tolerate any childish, noob or spamming behaviour and actions.

Many thanks.

p.s. now it's added clearly on that line to avoid harassment from people like you.

pp.ss. Why does BFLJosh stopped to write and FUD there (after i linked the other thread.) and magically came out you dadingsda , acting EXACTLY AS Bfljosh? Come on kid, do not waste your time, this is a war you cannot win, neither a single battle of it.
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

pp.ss. Why does BFLJosh stopped to write and FUD there (after i linked the other thread.) and magically came out you dadingsda , acting EXACTLY AS Bfljosh? Come on kid, do not waste your time, this is a war you cannot win, neither a single battle of it.

Don´t know when BFLJosh last post dated because you delete so much posts... But 1) my first post was "I can do german translation" in this thread. 2) I "magically came out" AFTER PM YOU - do you remember?

Really good investigation Mr. Bond  Roll Eyes

ps: "this is a war you cannot win, neither a single battle of it."  - People will decide....

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

Don´t know when BFLJosh last post dated because you delete so much posts... But 1) my first post was "I can do german translation" in this thread. 2) I "magically came out" AFTER PM YOU - do you remember?

Really good investigation Mr. Bond  Roll Eyes

Yes i remember clearly that you called me assho*e just because i explained how bounties are paid. And i remember your arrogant behaviour. Of course i remember.
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:26:34 AM

Yes i remember clearly that you called me assho*e just because i explained how bounties are paid. And i remember your arrogant behaviour. Of course i remember.

1) I said: " but after your response i can´t support such an as+#+#le  like you. "
2) Your response was: "You can take you translation back cause i will never do it and never agreed to it. Nor i even published that, so consider your work faulty.
Your translation is not getting the requirements needed,

We're really sorry.

BitCash Team"

"i will never do it and never agreed to it" means you won´t pay and deny you agreed the translation? I already posted your agreement.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:28:39 AM

1) I said: " but after your response i can´t support such an as+#+#le  like you. "
2) Your response was: "You can take you translation back cause i will never do it and never agreed to it. Nor i even published that, so consider your work faulty.
Your translation is not getting the requirements needed,

We're really sorry.

BitCash Team"

"i will never do it and never agreed to it" means you won´t pay and deny you agreed the translation? I already posted your agreement.

I do not need to give anymore explanations. If you agree with the terms of bounties payout, your translation will be considered. If not, we're not interested in your translations.

Thanks.

p.s. Please stop spamming this thread or I will remove your futile posts.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:34:02 AM

We contacted C-Cex Admin, and explained a bit the situation.

Joincoin dev gave to Pride the acces to their account to manage translations and ICO question and answers.

That's why the issue happened with nickname "exchange".

However we asked them to make a public post in our BitCash thread to give an official explanation about this.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:15:33 PM

OP Updated with Pools and Translations.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:54:55 PM

sounds great I'll mine  Smiley
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:13:50 AM

so what's happening with ico?  thought it was starting yesterday  Huh
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

We are waiting for Pride of C-Cex to make an official post regarding the JoinCoin mistake, to avoid any fear in our Investors.

We are in close contact with C-Cex owner and they are acting really professional, so we won't change our ICO host.

Stay ready.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:42:02 AM

We are waiting for Pride of C-Cex to make an official post regarding the JoinCoin mistake, to avoid any fear in our Investors.

We are in close contact with C-Cex owner and they are acting really professional, so we won't change our ICO host.

Stay ready.

when will this start?
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:59:47 AM

Stay ready.

when will this start?

Really soon. Smiley
Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:02:55 PM

Just to clear up the confusion, I was helping the Joincoin team with translation as their English is not very well spoken/written. It was my mistake to become too involved with a development team and to be hosting their pre sale at the same time. The J team gave me access to their account, I have since informed them I can no longer offer translation services. They will be posting using their translator moving forward and I am sorry to everyone for the confusion. At this point I have several teams I need to work with for their PreSale/ICO's and I will no longer put myself in a position where there is a conflict of interest. Those of you who know me and speak to me regularly know I literally will give the shirt off my back to people and my intentions are only helping in nature.

Lastly to address the screenshot going around I've seen, it was accurate but misinterpreted. When I said big things to come over the next few weeks, I meant this for C-CEX as we are expanding and adding more coins, more features, more ICO's and hopefully in a month or 2 releasing our new platform to trade on (after we run numerous testing etc.)

My biggest apologies for the confusion I caused Sad

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

Just to clear up the confusion, I was helping the Joincoin team with translation as their English is not very well spoken/written. It was my mistake to become too involved with a development team and to be hosting their pre sale at the same time. The J team gave me access to their account, I have since informed them I can no longer offer translation services. They will be posting using their translator moving forward and I am sorry to everyone for the confusion. At this point I have several teams I need to work with for their PreSale/ICO's and I will no longer put myself in a position where there is a conflict of interest. Those of you who know me and speak to me regularly know I literally will give the shirt off my back to people and my intentions are only helping in nature.

Lastly to address the screenshot going around I've seen, it was accurate but misinterpreted. When I said big things to come over the next few weeks, I meant this for C-CEX as we are expanding and adding more coins, more features, more ICO's and hopefully in a month or 2 releasing our new platform to trade on (after we run numerous testing etc.)

My biggest apologies for the confusion I caused Sad

Many thanks to have cleared this stuff.

You are giving the proof of your fairness answering to every question and explaining how this went.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: