Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos  (Read 42099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:23:35 PM

We all as the comunity need to promote this coin... I have made a sig by my self so update it. Promotzion is important !!

:

BITCASH ICO - On C-CEX, Buy now while cheap.

Bro I support the team. But I don't want to see people buying at this price getting dumped on

So your suggestion of ICO price which is it?

And on what is based?

Please explain and we'll see if the proposal of lowering the price for ICO should be take in consideration.

I'm no marketing guru. Just making observations...

The question wasn't sarcastic , we would really appreciate to hear the feelings of our community! Smiley
Kikyca

Activity: 238

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:31:53 PM

Well... sims to be no respond Tongue

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:39:04 PM

@schnötzel  So which is your point with the math?
what he mentions is that people who buy the coin early may be bagholders if they run slowly.capisci?

This

---------------
Hard to keep serious after this:

Here it is a preview of our online shop.

http://buywithcoinz.cryptoskills.com/

Please check it and provide us some feedback. It's still in beta phase and we're updating with the available product daily.

It still needs some layout and graphics fix, but the functionality are widely working.

We actually accept many altcoins and BTC, via coinspayment.

After BitCash release we'll integrate it on coinspayment or with a custom open cart payment module.

You can already shop in our store, so enjoy it!

Man, i´m absolutely not a technically person (compared with some guy´s here) but this is a 0815  19.99$/month noob page, isn´t it? I "created" or should i say rent´n adapt a similar one on a rainy day. Second, in my country it´s criminal to own a online shop without contact,Terms & Conditions,Privacy Policy and so on.

Don´t get me wrong but either you are a 17yr old daydreamer or this here is a prank.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

@schnötzel  So which is your point with the math?
what he mentions is that people who buy the coin early may be bagholders if they run slowly.capisci?

This

---------------
Hard to keep serious after this:

Here it is a preview of our online shop.

http://buywithcoinz.cryptoskills.com/

Please check it and provide us some feedback. It's still in beta phase and we're updating with the available product daily.

It still needs some layout and graphics fix, but the functionality are widely working.

We actually accept many altcoins and BTC, via coinspayment.

After BitCash release we'll integrate it on coinspayment or with a custom open cart payment module.

You can already shop in our store, so enjoy it!

Man, i´m absolutely not a technically person (compared with some guy´s here) but this is a 0815  19.99$/month noob page, isn´t it? I "created" or should i say rent´n adapt a similar one on a rainy day. Second, in my country it´s criminal to own a online shop without contact,Terms & Conditions,Privacy Policy and so on.

Don´t get me wrong but either you are a 17yr old daydreamer or this here is a prank.

Dear user, as you can READ this is still beta version, and about
0815  19.99$/month noob page, isn´t it?
, well what's wrong with opencart?

I got you need to FUD a lot, but at least take some serious thesis to sustain.

schnötzel
Legendary

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:10:09 PM

Don´t worry, that´s my last post here.
I can read, but it seems that´s the problem for you because every displeasing question/ fact you declare as FUD.
So again:
It doesn´t matter beta or not, you said i can shop in your store NOW. And that´s criminal in my country.
*What´s wrong with opencart?*    Nothing is wrong with opencart......  Roll Eyes   Cheesy

And again:

Don´t get me wrong but either you are a 17yr old daydreamer or this here is a prank (because it´s too dumb for a scam)

Kikyca

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:30:14 PM

[/quote]

I think 1500 sats for a coin with no wallet and no block explorer is...high
[/quote]

No wallet? No explorer?

Excuse me but we haven't launched yet, and btw here it is the Win Wallet ready, my friend.

[/quote]

Like the wallet Cheesy

martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

Need of Bulgarian translation Huh Huh Tongue Tongue If yes, PM please..

Wink   Wink
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:35:45 PM

I think 1500 sats for a coin with no wallet and no block explorer is...high
[/quote]

No wallet? No explorer?

Excuse me but we haven't launched yet, and btw here it is the Win Wallet ready, my friend.

[/quote]

Like the wallet Cheesy
[/quote]

Thank you!!
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:44:10 PM

I can read, but it seems that´s the problem for you because every displeasing question/ fact you declare as FUD.
So again:
It doesn´t matter beta or not, you said i can shop in your store NOW. And that´s criminal in my country.
*What´s wrong with opencart?*    Nothing is wrong with opencart......  Roll Eyes   Cheesy

And again:

Don´t get me wrong but either you are a 17yr old daydreamer or this here is a prank (because it´s too dumb for a scam)

So who's going jail for online shopping?... with Altcoins  Cheesy
Let's all shop everything on the site and start an International class action lawsuit and see how far that goes  Roll Eyes

Kikyca

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

So again:

And again:

So who's going jail for online shopping?... with Altcoins  Cheesy
Let's all shop everything on the site and start an International class action lawsuit and see how far that goes  Roll Eyes

True  Wink Smiley

schnötzel
Legendary

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

So who's going jail for online shopping?... with Altcoins  Cheesy
Let's all shop everything on the site and start an International class action lawsuit and see how far that goes  Roll Eyes

So you wanna buy in this shop?  Roll Eyes

BTW:

Tomorrow goes my shop online: Rolex, Porsche and more. 70% discount! Only prepayment via darkcoin.

sorry,for posting again
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:02:44 PM

So who's going jail for online shopping?... with Altcoins  Cheesy
Let's all shop everything on the site and start an International class action lawsuit and see how far that goes  Roll Eyes

So you wanna buy in this shop?  Roll Eyes

BTW:

Tomorrow goes my shop online: Rolex, Porsche and more. 70% discount! Only prepayment via darkcoin.

sorry,for posting again

It's a matter of reputation and ethics. If you want to scam people who are stupid enough to buy at your shop without doing due diligence then that's up to you. But a court lawsuit? don't think so.
schnötzel
Legendary

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

It's a matter of reputation and ethics. If you want to scam people who are stupid enough to buy at your shop without doing due diligence then that's up to you. But a court lawsuit? don't think so.

You said court lawsuit, not me! And to break it down, this shop is useless because nobody want to buy there. As you said: * people who are stupid enough to buy at your shop without doing due diligence*

Damn, why i´m answering again?  Cheesy

I will post in 1 month again (after 28 days mining..)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

Second, in my country it´s criminal to own a online shop without contact,Terms & Conditions,Privacy Policy and so on.

You implied something about criminal activity and that involves laws, courts, and lawsuits.

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:10:03 PM

We all as the comunity need to promote this coin... I have made a sig by my self so update it. Promotzion is important !!

:

Bro I support the team. But I don't want to see people buying at this price getting dumped on

And on what is based?

Please explain and we'll see if the proposal of lowering the price for ICO should be take in consideration.
So you are actually thinking about lowering the ipo price, totally neglecting the people that have bought so far?
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:19:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 09:22:00 PM by philipvdlinde

:

And on what is based?

So you are actually thinking about lowering the ipo price, totally neglecting the people that have bought so far?

If so then please give everybody a refund so that I can get my precious btc out of this coin.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

:

And on what is based?

If so then please give everybody a refund so that I can get my precious btc out of this coin.

I think what he means is if price is lowered then the people who already bought will be given more coins as if they would've been bought at the lower price. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:08:15 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 12:42:07 PM by CryptoSkills

ICO IS ENDING ON MONDAY 25 OF AUGUST AT 10:00 GMT.

Please buy in before that day to join the ICO.

This will prevent the selling of too much coins and will avoid early inflation.

LAUNCH TIME: MONDAY 25 AUGUST 11:00 GMT - IMPORTANT: at launch time there will be a block reward of 0.01 until we reach the block height 14400. From block 14401 block reward will start following the normal scheme explained in the Specs section of the OP.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

very, very, very nice specs.
Good luck and a great future for your first very own coin.
Will support this ...

Wink

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:17:53 PM

very, very, very nice specs.
Good luck and a great future for your first very own coin.
Will support this ...

Wink

Great Man, hope that we will be able to enter your early partnership for ATM machines. It's a great project!

Thanks for your support.

We are looking for big investors through our personal contact to fund BitCash to enter in your ATM Network. We will definitely achieve this as soon as possible Smiley

To all the people that still doesn't know the great project of  Szenekonzept check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694691.0 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: