Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My turn.  (Read 594 times)
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:54:37 PM

I said I would reprduce a certain pattern of events in the form of a maths equation. Some have commented and no doubt tested the field.. Believe it or not, I have witness's and evidence of the followqing events..

One evening, ex comes home, shouting n cursing and doing everything to get me to take the bait.. I thought to myself, here's an accountant of the highest degree acting like a fuckin loony.. 6 oclock news.. she's still at it.. I grin and bear it.. It takes me to the point where I need to say something.. 'Fuck you bitch, you think you have problems, imagine them when they hit the deck..'

Quite fuckin hardcore? Yeah, typical man/DAD.. under pressure..

To whom was I refering?

The day BEFORE the FIRST and LAST concorde crash, 6pm.. (she was just home from work lol..) the BBC broadcast an article on the cracks that appeared in the wing's of.. yup, you never guessed it.. concorde..

What do you think her face was like 12 hours later?

She is my witness..

The BBC knew the plane was fucked before it flew..

They broadcast it on tv the night before, 6pm-ish east central scotland... the broadcast was worldwide..

Capital City (of course)..

So what?

Years later..

After learning to remote control apache helicopters by spawn rapin on bad company 1 + 2, I sold the ps3.. around 6 months later.. restless night, ends up in this conscious dream, but with 0 = ZERO images.. ie, no pictures or images of any kind.. but there was a kind of hill.. the first shot I took in a tank that shot that apache, clean out the sky was the IMAGE.  not of the game, but the dream.. kinda like a flashback.. with no pictures.. but.. the angle.. see, this happened when the 2nd last malaysian flight disappeared.. at 9am i told my dad.. for weeks, others searched.. That plane was blown out of the sky, using the same methods as the one that followed. Coincidence or conspiracy is not my point here..

MOst people think aquarians symbolise water..I am an air sign.

And this is the seer's burden.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: