Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:28:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) 2 amazon gift codes  (Read 1356 times)
Silkyroadster (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

i am selling 2 amazon gift codes from www.amazon.com , one code is values at 250$ and the other is 100$ i can sell at 25% off . please message me for more details
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:12:02 AM

How did you get these codes? Legitimately? 2nd hand sellers? The problem is your account has little reputation here so no risk if they are dodgy..
teamy5892

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:12:43 AM

i am selling 2 amazon gift codes from www.amazon.com , one code is values at 250$ and the other is 100$ i can sell at 25% off . please message me for more details
were they bought with cash or online with card?
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:14:03 AM

these ones i got in my email for my birthday a few days ago and ones from my aunt and my godmother , special ladys in my life. Also somtimes i buy off other trusted users and resale them to make a few dollars but currently i dont have any other ones for sale except these 2 fr now.
teamy5892

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:16:22 AM

these ones i got in my email for my birthday a few days ago and ones from my aunt and my godmother , special ladys in my life. Also somtimes i buy off other trusted users and resale them to make a few dollars but currently i dont have any other ones for sale except these 2 fr now.
send me a PM, I will pay for it
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:32:25 AM

Don't bother buying. He refuses to go first and escrow....so he's a scammer.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:36:17 AM

uh no actually what i said was escrow would ruin the cards...so everyone here isnt a scammer bud sorry to tell ya
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:44:03 AM

uh no actually what i said was escrow would ruin the cards...so everyone here isnt a scammer bud sorry to tell ya
With all due respect maybe 50% of noobs selling giftcards seem to be.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:50:33 AM

With all due respect maybe 50% of noobs selling giftcards seem to be.

its probably more like 80%
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Don't be stupid...escrow won't "ruin" the cards so stop using that excuse. Don't try and sound humble when you're a scammer. If you're not, then tell everyone you'll use an escrow, which I highly doubt you'll use.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

what i meant by ruin is if the escrow checks the card then the card is redeemed...dont you know anything about gift cards from amazon??
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:00:58 AM

Every single transaction on this site uses an escrow and this is the first time I've ever heard of someone saying that an escrow will ruin their gc. You are just a scammer. Angry

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:03:31 AM

ok smart guy tell me  how escrow can safely check the amazon card without redeeming and ruining the card...hmmm?? anyone else wanna help me out here and explain
petestheman

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:16:14 AM

ok smart guy tell me  how escrow can safely check the amazon card without redeeming and ruining the card...hmmm?? anyone else wanna help me out here and explain

Escrow at no point has the card. Escrow will hold the bitcoins. You would send the card afterward to the buyer. The buyer would then verify the card works then escrow would release the coins. If you do not send first or offer escrow 0 people will buy your card.

Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:22:04 AM

that leaves a open gap for the buyer to lie and say the card does not wrk and ripps the card off and received bitcoins back...duh man think about stuff before you go around accusing and posting shit , just cuz alot of people scam doesnt mean imm trying to scam. i have 2 giftcards from my birthday and was told this was a good forum to maybe sell them. geeesh
petestheman

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:26:51 AM

that leaves a open gap for the buyer to lie and say the card does not wrk and ripps the card off and received bitcoins back...duh man think about stuff before you go around accusing and posting shit , just cuz alot of people scam doesnt mean imm trying to scam. i have 2 giftcards from my birthday and was told this was a good forum to maybe sell them. geeesh

First and foremost escrow is to protect the buyer. Also that is the reason that using a real human as an escrow is better than an automated site. The buyer will have to prove the cards do not work. You will prove they are legit. (A cc statement or reciet will suffice.) let's hope it never comes to that

dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:32:31 AM

This may be a good place to buy them (but most people want to trust them without showing any credentials whatsoever), but I'm not sure that from a seller's pov the same can be said. There may be other better places to sell them if you know your merchandise. I will buy and offer up to 90% face value as long as I'm satisfied with seller's credentials and proof of legitimacy and if they beat mine I will also pay first.
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:45:38 AM

I can not inform the mentally ill. But I'll try. Escrows can apply the Amazon to the account, or that isn't even needed. Or you can just hand the code over to the buyer. If you don't like this, then you send first to a trusted user. Stop replying, you got caught trying to scam and it won't happen. Don't try and act ignorant and make excuses.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

um no sir , im not losing anything because i read through alot of posts where people are actually buying accounts from your forum so you never know who or what is waiting on the other end. ill sell my cards the way i want to ,  your not my boss  nobody is. i can do as i like and if i wanna call you out for being a fucking asshole prick that has nothing good to say, why dont you go post on real scammers threads and stay away from  me
BareMonk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:50:52 AM

Who sent you the email for the codes?

Where did your special ladies get the cards from?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: