Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) 2 amazon gift codes  (Read 1356 times)
Silkyroadster (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:54:36 AM

one is from my aunt and the other my god mother and im sure they used their credit cards , it was emailed right from www.amazon.com
BareMonk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:57:02 AM

one is from my aunt and the other my god mother and im sure they used their credit cards , it was emailed right from www.amazon.com

Quoting that in case anything changes.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt. You would be able to ask them to check on Amazon to see if the card has been redeemed. There solves your problem of being afraid a buyer might lie to you.
dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

Escrows can apply the Amazon to the account, or that isn't even needed. Or you can just hand the code over to the buyer. If you don't like this, then you send first to a trusted user.

The above statement shows that you @Gyfts know very little if anything about Amazon gift cards. And this comes from somebody who goes through serious amounts of Amazon gcs every month. Other than this, your fight is your own business, but I'm happy to watch and learn....
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:29:11 AM

Escrows can apply the Amazon to the account, or that isn't even needed. Or you can just hand the code over to the buyer. If you don't like this, then you send first to a trusted user.

The above statement shows that you @Gyfts know very little if anything about Amazon gift cards. And this comes from somebody who goes through serious amounts of Amazon gcs every month. Other than this, your fight is your own business, but I'm happy to watch and learn....

Funny you say "fight your own business" when you don't even know what is going on. He wants people to go first, and not use an escrow. If you don't want to use a 3rd party escrow, use a p2p escrow. Seems like you didn't respond to my earlier comment about chargebacks....because it is the fact and no one should use PayPal with strangers. So your experience seems to mean nothing.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:32:10 AM

i am sorry gyfts that i didnt see your trust rateing in the green earlier , i am willing to SEND FIRST to you at this moment , are you still looking to buy and how much can you offer me most?
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1514

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:45:46 AM

i am sorry gyfts that i didnt see your trust rateing in the green earlier , i am willing to SEND FIRST to you at this moment , are you still looking to buy and how much can you offer me most?

My only concern is that they are not stolen. I don't want my account to be closed.
Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

not stolen man i got them for my birthday
dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:54:13 AM

Funny you say "fight your own business" when you don't even know what is going on. He wants people to go first, and not use an escrow. If you don't want to use a 3rd party escrow, use a p2p escrow. Seems like you didn't respond to my earlier comment about chargebacks....because it is the fact and no one should use PayPal with strangers. So your experience seems to mean nothing.

What I said is that this is your own business..I don't know what's between you and what pms you've exchanged. What I wanted to point out is that you do not know how Amazon gcs work, and still you claim that escrow adds value to the transaction.
Also I actually responded to your other "approximate assumption" and you seem to frequently use these instead of actual knowledge, so you please check that thread first. I do know what I'm talking about, both in terms of Amazon and Paypal (this doesn't mean that I support the practices of either company) because I use them daily and also due to the nature of my work I had contact with their technology, so please let's just say that I know more than you do on this particular topic. Plus as I said it multiple times before I happen to have real credentials that would recommend me as a 100% trusted business partner, something that over 99% of the people around here can not say. This is not arrogance...just facts that can be proved easily.
dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:00:59 AM

not stolen man i got them for my birthday

If you can prove that these are legit and willing to send first after I'll present my credentials, plus you have a verified PP account, I could offer you right now 85% face value, w/ my payment due within 2 minutes of receiving and redeeming cards (we can do one at a time) AND I will also send you proof of funding source so your risk or chargeback is 0. If you want to do this over the phone in real time, you just pm me you phone # and I will call right away. Let's see who will beat this offer Smiley

Silkyroadster (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:22:57 AM

teamy , my messages are limited but i sent you the 100$ working amazon gift code for 70$ inBTC to arrive in 6 hours , you have my permission to continue as i will go to sleep too , hope to see the BTC in my wallet then thanks!
teamy5892

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

teamy , my messages are limited but i sent you the 100$ working amazon gift code for 70$ inBTC to arrive in 6 hours , you have my permission to continue as i will go to sleep too , hope to see the BTC in my wallet then thanks!

alright... You'll get it. You have my word.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:27:19 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 05:38:26 AM by alesx.onfire

BE CAREFUL,
I think he is "craigparker32" (scammer), because said the same shit : "

uh no actually what i said was escrow would ruin the cards...

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:26:30 -0400

escrow will ruin the card bro. if he checks it it is destryed , lets just handle our buissness
-------------
check your email cuz i have exceeded my 5 messages an hour bro

-----------

SCAMMER!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725697.

Scammer who will sell you used/redeemed gift cards.

he has many accounts here (all newbies).. craigparker32.. kingmon532.. and other...

Date Registered:  August 11, 2014, 01:51:44 PM

Check This : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=362451  his "accounts"..
CONFIRMED SCAMMER!

dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:37:32 AM

Although I strongly disagree with Gyfts' "approximations", looks like s/he was onto something. Either way why would anyone take twice as much cut if they really knew their merchandise and didn't have anything to hide. Still not pointing any fingers yet, but putting my money on Gyfts' nose...
Enjoying my (figurative) popcorn while watching this unraveling...
teamy5892

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:37:40 AM

BE CAREFUL,

escrow will ruin the card bro. if he checks it it is destryed , lets just handle our buissness
-------------
check your email cuz i have exceeded my messages an hour bro

my messages are limited but i sent

-----------

SCAMMER!!!

i don't know guys....

I'm careful enough, if the code is not redeemed successfully. I won't send him BTC and I'll show proof here. Once it works, I'll send him the BTC in the morning when I'm awake.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:38:54 AM

BE CAREFUL,

-------------

-----------

SCAMMER!!!

i don't know guys....

I'm careful enough, if the code is not redeemed successfully. I won't send him BTC and I'll show proof here. Once it works, I'll send him the BTC in the morning when I'm awake.

Check this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=362451

Giving "trust" himself  Roll Eyes

QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:20:51 AM

Thats a pretty awful present from your 2 special ladies in your life. I mean if theyre close theyll know you buy them to resell anyways. This thread stinks of scam.
dgns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:15:32 PM

I'm running out of (figurative) popcorn...would anybody care to share their experience? Also with 2 relatively new accounts, what are the chances of running a ping pong scheme here, so that others could be sucked in at a later time?
teamy5892

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:34:06 PM

BE CAREFUL,

-------------

-----------

SCAMMER!!!

i don't know guys....

Check this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=362451

Giving "trust" himself  Roll Eyes

Noted!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: