Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.15 BTC RETURN 0.2!!!!  (Read 2464 times)
Mining5911 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:10:45 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 11:15:54 PM by Mining5911

I need about $70 in order to get a power supply and Rasberry Pi for my mining rig so that I can start mining, I can pay back in a week with a very good return on your money. The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed. The collateral I have is a domain name for my forum, it makes $50 a month with 430+ members and growing each day. It need to be a trusted member so I know I can get it back, its worth a lot more than $70, especially to me. Thats all the collateral I have at the moment and it means a lot to me. I received the miner today but like I said no power supply or rasberry pi so its a no go on finally getting it running. Contact me on Skype or on here if you want to talk more about the deal. The domain is easy to transfer and there is no way I can get it back unless you send it back.

EDIT: Just lowered needed amount to about $60. I just got some money in but I need $60 more.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:21:58 AM

What miner are you using and what is it's hash rate? You can't use a domain as collateral since it's probably not worth (nowhere near) 0.4 BTC.
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:53:15 AM

What miner are you using and what is it's hash rate? You can't use a domain as collateral since it's probably not worth (nowhere near) 0.4 BTC.

The site is, and I can transfer it along with it. The domain is everything to the site. I am using a Zuesminers Thunder X3, 44Mh/s.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:23:34 AM

The site is, and I can transfer it along with it. The domain is everything to the site. I am using a Zuesminers Thunder X3, 44Mh/s.

Quote from: Mining5911
The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed.

Mining with 44 Mh/s will earn you $0.02 a month according to this calculator: https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.

How are you planning to mine $120 a week and pay back your loan?
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:27:41 AM

The miner makes $120 a week so I can just set it to your wallet and it can mine away right when I get the stuff needed.

Mining with 44 Mh/s will earn you $0.02 a month according to this calculator: https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.

You really think im going to mine BTC first of all lol. You must not know a lot about mining. Bitcoins are absolute shit to mine, nobody can mine them anymore, I will be mining OMC or another coin that yields profit, go to coinwarz.com and you will see I will be making $11 a day from certain coins. Anyone who mines BTC doesn't know what there doing, there will always be a crypto currency to mine and make money off of. Im also pretty sure that calculator is wrong.
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:37:51 AM

No need to get aggressive when a member points our your figures are terrible. If you're confident with your collateral then you'd post it publicly along with your forum so that the lender can scrutinise the risk of lending 0.2 BTC to a new account.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:47:54 AM

Your assuming that the coin will remain profitable to mine and that there are always profitable coins to mine. The reality is that even if they are they in all likelihood will not have enough volume on an exchange to trade for leaving you with worthless crapcoins that you cannot use to repay.

All this is assuming you even get a loan - which I can say with a lot of confidence you won't. You have a new account and no actual useful collateral.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:21:58 AM

You really think im going to mine BTC first of all lol. You must not know a lot about mining. Bitcoins are absolute shit to mine, nobody can mine them anymore, I will be mining OMC or another coin that yields profit, go to coinwarz.com and you will see I will be making $11 a day from certain coins. Anyone who mines BTC doesn't know what there doing, there will always be a crypto currency to mine and make money off of. Im also pretty sure that calculator is wrong.

$77 a week still isn't $120 a week. All I am trying to point out is that in order to get a loan you have to be a lot more specific what the loan is for, how you are going to pay it back and what form of collateral you can provide.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:25:48 AM

Be careful about asking for loans without a good collateral. Some mods will instantly negative trust you for doing so.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:27:11 AM

Guys is it responsible to give a loan to newbies?
I mean, it is so darn easy to just run away with the bitcoin.
C.Steven

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:31:00 AM

Guys is it responsible to give a loan to newbies?
I mean, it is so darn easy to just run away with the bitcoin.

IMHO no, it is never a good idea to lend bitcoin to new users without collateral.
Not only you will likely get some loss, your action will encourage others to make new accounts for getting loans.

Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

Didn't mean to sound nasty at all when replying, just trying to get my point across. I thought the collateral is good, and if anyone would like to do the deal I will give them the site at that time and they can make a decision. I just want to get my miner running, its frustrating just having it sit here. If you need any more info just contact me and I could provide it, I wanted to keep this post short. Sorry for the trouble.

-Mining5911
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:16:13 PM

Lowered the price, only need $60. Could really use this.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

Lowered the price, only need $60. Could really use this.

Even if you lower the amount still no one would give you a loan without a good collateral
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:18:55 AM

Ever hear of a credit card? Even with bad credit you can get a credit limit of $300.

No thanks, already had my share of those.
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:20:17 AM

You're not serious, right? He's using a scrypt miner. Use coinwarz.com. I'm sure he can earn more than $5 a day.
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

You're not serious, right? He's using a scrypt miner. Use coinwarz.com. I'm sure he can earn more than $5 a day.

Thank you!!! Someone who knows what there doing somewhat!!!  Grin
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:56:25 AM

There is no way that you bought 44 MH/s of scrypt mining equipment, but can't afford $70 for a couple basic parts of the rig. No one would buy mining equipment without buying the power supply.

I'm calling bullshit.

Call bullshit I dont really care, I can prove everything. I bought it when I had the money. I just got the PSU today but I still could use a loan for the rasberry pi which is $60 for everything I need.
Mining5911 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:06:07 AM

It actually costs $600 HAHAHAH, get your facts straight buddy before you go making acquisitions, as I said I dont give a fuck. Go do something else instead of poking into personal financials. I have been saving for it and im under-age. Or else I would most likely have $60 currently.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:02:45 PM

No one will really loan you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: