Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $50 Sloppy wallet publicly posted; Please steal $$$ from my wallet if you can.  (Read 3346 times)
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:58:36 PM

Ok.

Round 2 of Sloppy Wallet:

The original sloppy wallet concept said that there should be $50 in the wallet.  (as recommended by
http://bitcoininvestor.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/first-line-of-bitcoin-defense-sloppy-wallets/ )

-----
So, here is $50 in the wallet.  But, I have also made wallet a lot harder to crack. It is uncrackable even though I post the wallet picture passphrase here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62633177@N08/14737322817/in/photostream/lightbox/

Here is the wallet with $50 in it:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62633177@N08/14923183482/in/photostream/lightbox/

If you really can crack this one . . . I should pay you $100 instead of $50.  But, I seriously doubt it is crackable, so it is a moot point.  

Have fun!

cheers.

:-)

TROLL

Are you just taking the piss??

Your 1st 'steal my $$$…' wallet had 4 cents in it. You also originally said it had $50.

Now you say $50 again - but put only 0.01btc. Do the math...

YOU OWE ME $49.96 as the person who 1st cracked your 1st game.

txid: 6805c682f5240ec315046d2435101ed60b0258f274b1279cffc15490007011bd

you will send funds moving out from the original withdrawal address that took the 1st wallets dust into my forum address (see my profile).

Edit: Never mind, you seem to be just a kid. Enjoy your playtime.

Ok. no need to try to pretend you did something you didn't do.  What are you trying to accomplish?  You named-called two people on this thread as though we owe you something.  Yet, instead of doing legitimate work, you think you can get rewarded by coming on here as a Johnny-Come-Lately, attempting to strong arm people in a drunken rage to squeeze money out of people who actually do the work.

You, sir, are what btc does not need.  Sigh.  Pathetic.  Everyone else I have met in btc are decent, kind.  On the other hand, you, sir, seem three standard deviations out of the norm, making you a standard deviant.  You hear me,? you DEVIANT?

Evidence:
The evidence is clear.  You wait until someone clearly has done the work, then you come with foul language, representing yourself as some great genius of hacking.  Here is a quote in a post you wrote to btcmaze: "You fucking idiot, you took an hour?  I took two seconds!  . . . (yeah, right) [comment mine]."

You r laughable.  Yet, you don't quit, as people of your ilk are never wont to do.  We are now in round two of the sloppy wallet game, and again, instead of actually hacking my wallet, you default to foul language in a weak attempt to extort $$$ out of me.  Your pattern is so shallow and transparent. :-) ahahahahahahhaaahahaha.  You are entertaining.  (and sad.)

Here is what I got to say to you:  Hey, Genius. . . if u r such a god of hacking, why don't u take the money out of the wallet that is publicly posted?

It is simple as that.  

cheers.  And have fun and good luck to everyone else who are trying to do play this game the right way :-)  $50 awaits anyone who can crack this sloppy wallet (even to our lovable deviant goose) ;-)

enjoy!

That's just the thing - i cant hack. Your whole setup was lacking. You gave 99% of the password and had a pin of 1234 - how would you describe that?

And my only foul language was calling that other an 'idiot' - which he clearly was - for thinking i was suggesting adding further funds be placed in the already cracked account rather that the initial transfer account. AND i was only suggesting that to either send the funds to you or him as the dust you left was below the min fee.

Then you come on here swearing and carrying on. i've clearly indicated (with the txid above) that i was the initial cracker of your wallet, if you cant see or figure that out, you have no business playing with bitcoin.

Again with you stating you left $50 in wallet?Huh  its only 0.01btc --> where you getting your exchange rate from?

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:19:22 PM

There are ten words in the picture but the password cointains of 12-there is one in the box and along with the 10 there are 11-where's the other one?
This way it can't be cracked.

Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

Yeah I could do this if you weren't missing one of the words.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:17:42 AM

Poorly run contest and I think you should figure out a different way of going about this.  The last attempt was not good and this one is off to a very poor start.  Maybe try asking someone with more experience with this for some suggestions or have them run the contest?
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:22:30 AM

wait why would you want it stolen lol

powganima (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

Well, if this wallet passes the security test, then I will feel comfortable placing my entire btc amount in here.  Right now, I already have 1 btc.  But, I am in the process of moving my entire 401k from the past 20 years into btc.  I need a secure wallet before I start putting over six figures into a bit wallet.

So, I am giving you $50 incentive to crack this sloppy wallet.  I think you can't, so I think my wallet is safe.  Once it is safe, I will take down the pictures and start transferring my btc's in there.

thx!
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:32:35 AM

Too late for me Sad
You made it very easy, just make a dictionaty attack and you do it, few combinations.

Maybe if you put words of random length not in the dictionary?

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:34:45 AM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62633177@N08/14741688447/in/photostream/lightbox/  ?
whats that?

i set pin 1234
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:38:05 AM

so it is jumbled and there is one missing word ??

even if u know the 12th word there are 479001600 combinations??
powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:48:24 AM

That third picture is completely unrelated to this sloppy wallet.  It is only a funny picture of the combo of pass phrase where it calls all women dumb friends falling into oceans.  I have a venomous hatred of women, so that combo of words is funny to me.

nothing related.
Jaaawsh

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:10:10 AM

Actually I'm pretty sure he only gave us ten words, if you look closely that "ramp" is actually taken by "cramp" or viceversa. There's even slight discoloration like where he copy and pasted and then tried to use paint to fill in with the same color, but it's a tiny bit off if you look close enough.

Also third wallet had 0 BTC

LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

im guessing the missing word has only 3 letters,or 4 depending on what the word was where he only left the c
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Well, if this wallet passes the security test, then I will feel comfortable placing my entire btc amount in here.  Right now, I already have 1 btc.  But, I am in the process of moving my entire 401k from the past 20 years into btc.  I need a secure wallet before I start putting over six figures into a bit wallet.

So, I am giving you $50 incentive to crack this sloppy wallet.  I think you can't, so I think my wallet is safe.  Once it is safe, I will take down the pictures and start transferring my btc's in there.

thx!

u wanna put 401k into this wallet? taking down pictures is too late i think a few people already did download them.like jaaawsh posted before, the cutted ramp u did take from cramp so we looking for a 5 letter or less word starting with c and a 3/4 letter word, doesnt really matter as we are searching for 9 letters altogether max.bruteforcing 9 letter isnt that hard,plus hive seems only to use words u can find in a dictionary.they also didnt bother me trying couple words.so put that 401k in there,and they will be gone for good.
Jaaawsh

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:26:42 AM

Yeah I don't really get the point of the game here and everything is misleading + the same guy posted with his other account the picture of the third wallet, the same tabs are open. Specifically the same weird ebay tab.

This coulda been cool but it just wasn't :p

OP should try again.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:20:09 AM

I think all the games are misleading and either the btc in the wallet does not correspond with the statement or there is something wrong with the game.I had interest to participate but I suppose I won't for a while.  Wink

powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:50:38 PM

thx!

You want some free $. Here in htis phrase is one satoshi amt of $$$

Jaaawsh

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:02:45 PM

You don't make any sense

powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:12:59 PM

You don't make any sense

I put some money in that last post within the words of the post.  Someone will get it.

cheers.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:13:26 PM

Cool  Grin
powganima (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:47:03 PM

Cool  Grin

yep:  That phrase took almost 3 hours to crack :-)

It was a brain wallet. 1GoEfyi7Bh6bmUCepFfTwKHdzDnZnXmPmk

I used the phrase "You want some free $. Here in htis phrase is one satoshi amt of $$$"

to generate the brain wallet.

The private key that came out was 5Jkau9yKazAtCEakkNcwP5pSvs1YzEEBQcvTAjD9kkDu82iAAZz

congrats!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: