Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna get to grips with selling on here  (Read 1356 times)
gorgo1 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2012, 06:08:03 PM

Hi,
I'm gorgo1,I'm a new member and I wish to learn more about selling things on here.I want 2 learn what things ppl typically buy and sell on here as I wish to be successfull in selling my pre-made dropbox accounts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73876.0

I'm sure that they'll be some interest in this service that I currently offer.

Thanx 4 ny advice u can give.

18dYSssmxr2wkKvQ9a84m8Wbw7HvELjJSM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 06:20:46 PM

Frankly, the pre made Dropbox accounts are useless IMHO. People are selling fully loaded Dropbox accounts for about the same price as yours, with around 10 fb available. Anyone could create a anonymous Dropbox account for free.
amytron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 09:21:25 PM

you could try another service
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2012, 09:56:02 PM

there's a variety of items for sale here, the best thing to do is look around and find things that people mention that would "be cool" to have or find a niche that nobody else has covered

see sig Wink

gorgo1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2012, 11:31:20 PM

Frankly, the pre made Dropbox accounts are useless IMHO. People are selling fully loaded Dropbox accounts for about the same price as yours, with around 10 fb available. Anyone could create a anonymous Dropbox account for free.

Guess it's time to lower the price then.Maybe around 0.4btc instead per account

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 05:02:31 AM

Or try offering a similar service with fully loaded DB accounts but with a discount as compared to them. I'm sure you'll do better then.
gorgo1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 05:28:16 PM

Or try offering a similar service with fully loaded DB accounts but with a discount as compared to them. I'm sure you'll do better then.

I don't know what u mean by fully loaded accounts? Also what price r ppl willing 2 pay for my current service? ny help would help me a lot.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2012, 11:24:55 PM

I don't know what u mean by fully loaded accounts? Also what price r ppl willing 2 pay for my current service? ny help would help me a lot.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, gorgo1, but by you simply asking what sells good around here, you have set yourself up to receiving zero orders regardless what you sell and at any price point. Also, why do you feel you need to pen your post in shorthand, oppose to using actually words? This, coupled with your low post costs, are red flags. But, it gets worse. Down the road when you'll be considered a full member and then present your wares for sale again, you still will have a hard time selling, for users on this board have learned to read any seller's first posts, looking for clues as to whom they may be dealing with.

That said, my advice for you is to create a new user account, heeding my suggestion. And please, please, please, don't do what the last guy did when I gave him the exact same advice--he added a 2 after his old user name. I sadly had to share with him the bad news a second time when he was complaining on this forum, again, that nobody wants to buy his stuff. Then he had the gull to blame me for his woes, when all I wanted to do was help out the lad.

Good luck with your new user name, gorgo1.

~Bruno~
gorgo1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 12:21:09 AM

Gage I write shorthand as I grew up with using text speak and am not used to using full words all the time.On other forums I've been on,no one took notice. There's clearly a lot of differences on this forum that I'm not used to. My post counts are low as I'm a person who recently joined these forums-just give it some time. As for writing style,I'll try to write better as it helps people understand me better (as I'm not very good with non-text speak).

All feedback so far has been very helpful to me so thanks for that everyone who replied to me Smiley

I'll edit some of my posts to help people understand me better as people can't help me if they can't understand me.Have a nice night.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 01:42:33 AM

Gage I write shorthand as I grew up with using text speak and am not used to using full words all the time.On other forums I've been on,no one took notice. There's clearly a lot of differences on this forum that I'm not used to. My post counts are low as I'm a person who recently joined these forums-just give it some time. As for writing style,I'll try to write better as it helps people understand me better (as I'm not very good with non-text speak).

All feedback so far has been very helpful to me so thanks for that everyone who replied to me Smiley

I'll edit some of my posts to help people understand me better as people can't help me if they can't understand me.Have a nice night.

WOW! This post is a vast improvement over the previous ones of yours I was having difficulty reading. I sure hope that no offense was taken, for I truly was trying to help, hence taking the time then and now.

Good luck, gorgo1.

~Bruno~
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 02:08:13 AM

Means they loaded the db accounts with full affiliates, thus boosting the account to 10+gb's. That is what a couple people here have been offering. Selling a pre made db account that could be made in 30 seconds for 0.5 btc is like daylight robbery. I could make a script to auto create accounts for less then 5 sec/ account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: