Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★  (Read 50710 times)
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:28:24 AM

Ordered overwatch origins edition, recieved key after one confirmation as first time email used. Recieved key in the form of an image, am worried about what happens if someone accesses your back end and sends email to battlenet with prove of ownership? Other than that, good service, consider it a 9/10 rating

Tef

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:37:48 PM

Ordered overwatch origins edition, recieved key after one confirmation as first time email used. Recieved key in the form of an image, am worried about what happens if someone accesses your back end and sends email to battlenet with prove of ownership? Other than that, good service, consider it a 9/10 rating
Mine was also delivered as an image via email,
I guess maybe that's why it didn't instantly come through is it was my first time ordering?

They should state that... somewhere though if that's the case glad it worked out for you and from my experience I'd rate them a 9/10 as well.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:44:06 PM

Got game in few minutes for good price, 10/10 :]
BetaAthe

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:28:31 PM

I bought a PSN 20€ card and no response after 2 days. I sent an email to admin but no response.
Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/3Q4xhCMj3SBoSMQrr7Zjj2BmX77zWoHjHo

Also, in "myAccount" page no key is displayed.
dylanmccheese

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:30:21 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 10:26:13 AM by dylanmccheese

I just bought overwatch and no key has arrived, please help man Tongue my email I used was either dylanmccheese@gmail.com or dylanross2000@gmail.com, please help
maja3

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:07:17 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 07:33:39 PM by maja3

scammer! ordered on 10/06.  but i get no code.

in my profile > orders, i see only date and invoice id.

no code displayed

i ask support for help, his answer was:

''code are displayed in profile''

but there is no code!
bit-keys (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:43:56 PM

I bought a PSN 20€ card and no response after 2 days. I sent an email to admin but no response.
Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/3Q4xhCMj3SBoSMQrr7Zjj2BmX77zWoHjHo

Also, in "myAccount" page no key is displayed.

Haven't found any supporttickets or emails about this matter. Please contact us at info@bit-keys.com

I just bought overwatch and no key has arrived, please help man Tongue my email I used was either dylanmccheese@gmail.com or dylanross2000@gmail.com, please help

Since if sent you the email used, could you plaese confirm here, that you got your key.

scammer! ordered on 10/06.  but i get no code.

in my profile > orders, i see only date and invoice id.

no code displayed

i ask support for help, his answer was:

''code are displayed in profile''

but there is no code!

After your 3 spam complaints in all 3 threads, i took a close look in this matter. You have used a trashmail account which anyone can enter and it looks like it get cleared. Normally we don't send key to other addresses than used. But I want to sattle this case. Please provide us an current e-mail to get your key again!
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:09:44 PM

the price for $20 steam wallet gift card is very high ,, can you give me a discount ?  Lips sealed
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:14:53 PM

the price for $20 steam wallet gift card is very high ,, can you give me a discount ?  Lips sealed

I'll talk to our wholesaler to get a better price! All our gift-cards are overpriced, because we buy them at a very high price :-). I'll get back to you within the next 20h.
maja3

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:29:20 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 04:53:11 PM by maja3

After your 3 spam complaints in all 3 threads, i took a close look in this matter. You have used a trashmail account which anyone can enter and it looks like it get cleared. Normally we don't send key to other addresses than used. But I want to sattle this case. Please provide us an current e-mail to get your key again!

okay

i send a pm with my email adress Wink
maja3

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:43:54 PM

code not working. Angry  fuck you! shit scammer! 

all other Users Beware he is a (selective) scammer!
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ferdinand90

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:27:23 PM

Made a purchase for Starcraft 2  Legacy of the void didnt received anything for 1-2 hours,but when I sent them an e-mail they replyed in like 5 minutes telling me that I received my code after the purchase but must have got stuck in spam folder, and sent me my CODE again witch worked perfectly .

+1 Recomend
BetaAthe

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:45:12 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 07:03:11 PM by BetaAthe

EDIT: Finally I got my key, thanks.
Tink

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:57:17 PM

Hi,

I recently placed an order for overwatch, however the transaction was not completed during the 10 minute invoice window. I tried requoting the invoice immediately after but the button was not working. My order says it has timed out, however my Bitcoin wallet is displaying that I completed the order. I haven't received a confirmation or the code. Do you know what I can do to solve this? I tried the email support but have not gotten a response in a few days.

Thank you
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:00:57 PM

Hi,

I recently placed an order for overwatch, however the transaction was not completed during the 10 minute invoice window. I tried requoting the invoice immediately after but the button was not working. My order says it has timed out, however my Bitcoin wallet is displaying that I completed the order. I haven't received a confirmation or the code. Do you know what I can do to solve this? I tried the email support but have not gotten a response in a few days.

Thank you

Hey there, I couldn't find an email regarding this matter. Could you please send me your orderid per pm? I going to fix this issue as fast as possible!
Tink

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:30:04 PM

The issue was resolved. Very fast response and support, thank you very much!
matthewfargo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:16:21 PM

+1 thanks
Bitice

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:34:37 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 04:07:50 PM by Bitice

How do I select EU or US time cards for Warcraft?
There is only 1 listing on the site and it doesn't say if it's EU or US.

Nevermind, found it and ordered one Smiley
neur0

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

Hello,

I placed an order for WoW Game Time Card but the transaction was not completed, got funds out of my wallet but never received the code, also in My Account theres an invoice thats says "partpaid", already sended msg's to support but no answer!Can u plz take a look?
Bitice

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:34:08 PM

How do I select EU or US time cards for Warcraft?
There is only 1 listing on the site and it doesn't say if it's EU or US.

Nevermind, found it and ordered one Smiley

Been over 24 hours since I paid for that order, no delivery yet and no reply to email about that order either.
I was trying to get this done before the pre-patch on wednesday :/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: