Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Buy games, giftcards, gtc and more with Bitcoin★Save★Easy★Fast★★★  (Read 50710 times)
Bitice

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:28:56 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 11:23:14 AM by Bitice

How do I select EU or US time cards for Warcraft?
There is only 1 listing on the site and it doesn't say if it's EU or US.

Nevermind, found it and ordered one Smiley

Been over 24 hours since I paid for that order, no delivery yet and no reply to email about that order either.
I was trying to get this done before the pre-patch on wednesday :/

Well it's wednesday now, day 3 and no card, no reply to email, nothing.
Another scam crypto website, what a fucking surprise.

A few minutes after posting the above text I sent one more email to see if I would get a reply and finally a reply came and after sending in my invoice ID I got the email with the code.

I already tried adding the code to my account and it works fine.

So it's not a scam, it seems, it just has issues with orders actually going through properly.

I hope they sort that out because there aren't a whole lot of options for buying wow cards with bitcoins out there.
bit-keys (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

We, the Bit-Keys-Team, are constantly working to make our store user-friendly and clear. Therefore we have a few tips, how your purchase expires without complications :

• In the first order, the "1. Confirmation" rule applies. For safety reasons, we have to wait the first acknowledgment of the transaction with the first order. This may take some time to complete.
  • After the first order you get an email with the password to your account, if you want to access to your keys later.
  • Ensure that the item is really in stock (Delivery time not "Unknown"). The delivery time for preorders is the date in the description.
  • After the order you have 10 minutes time to pay , otherwise the invoice is invalid. The invoice can be renewed through the button that appears after.
  • Please pay the exact amount, pay attention to any transaction fees.
  • Don´t forget to check your spam folder!
pringers

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:46:11 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 05:58:57 PM by pringers

Bought overwatch origins edition off the site,
Received code didn't work/was unclear, so I asked Blizzard Support.
They confirmed the code was messed up, and pretty much advised me to stay away from the site.

https://i.imgur.com/zxTCCiT.png

Looks like I can't get a refund on the website, but exchanges and reporting non-working codes are allowing within 24 hours.

Haven't received a reply from support yet, I'll edit when I do.

Faulty scan of the code.

Support fixed it for me.

Thanks!
cliffmadsen

Activity: 109

DigiByte

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:16:04 AM

hi i bought Age of Mythology - Extended Edition July 18, 2016.
I did not see that,it was not in stock.
Do you know when the game will be in stock.
Sorry for my bad English.
Bitice

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:40:23 AM

Ordered my 2nd wow 60 day time card it all went fine this time around  Smiley

I hope this keeps up, great to have a game code site for btc.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 04:56:34 PM by Grinder

Looks like another failing Bitcoin business. They took my money but something went wrong and I did not get any code. I emailed the info address several days ago but have not gotten any reply. According to the web page it was in stock and should be sent instantly.
shellz.js

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

Looks like another failing Bitcoin business. They took my money but something went wrong and I did not get any code. I emailed the info address several days ago but has not gotten any reply. According to the web page it was in stock and should be sent instantly.

This just happened to me, I used bit-keys website a month ago with no problems at all.  Still havn't gotten the key Overnight.
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:32:15 PM

Please make sure, that your key is in stock! These keys say "Delivery time 1 minute". Otherwise it says "Unknown" as we can'T predict when games will be back in stock.
shellz.js

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:49:01 PM

Please make sure, that your key is in stock! These keys say "Delivery time 1 minute". Otherwise it says "Unknown" as we can'T predict when games will be back in stock.

I ordered a copy of Overwatch last night, it says "Delivery Time: 1 Minute" now and it said the same thing when I ordered it.

In the "My Account" page it has this icon.

https://i.imgur.com/q6jzJlJ.png

My email is      ishellz@hotmail.com
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:04:36 PM

I ordered a copy of Overwatch last night, it says "Delivery Time: 1 Minute" now and it said the same thing when I ordered it.

I'll check this and get back to you asap
shellz.js

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:07:09 PM

I'll check this and get back to you asap

Thanks, looking forward to it
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:50:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 07:35:11 PM by Grinder

bit-keys sent me a PM and a week (and one reminder message from me) later I got the code. I'm happy that I wasn't scammed, but the response time leaves much to be desired. They apparently didn't read their email but bit-keys said their system was improved last weekend. I might still use them again, mostly because they are the only supplier who accepts bitcoins and who I think aren't buying the codes using stolen credit cards. The first time I used them it worked flawlessly.
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:55:21 PM

Last weekend I stopped outsourcing the support. I thought this would be great to improve response time, but it made more problems that it solved. All support is now handled by me again.

Please make sure to settle the invoice within the given time-frame, otherwise it could come to long delays due to our payment-provider
SubNoize

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:45:36 AM

Last weekend I stopped outsourcing the support. I thought this would be great to improve response time, but it made more problems that it solved. All support is now handled by me again.

Please make sure to settle the invoice within the given time-frame, otherwise it could come to long delays due to our payment-provider

Hey,

I sent through an e-mail and haven't heard anything. Since you're the only one handling support how long is the usual wait?
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

Hi, our response time is normally within max 24h. Please send me your email you used for your order and I'll look through again.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:21:01 PM

Hi

It is possible to add battlefield 1 deluxe/premium version or origin gift card ?

thanks
wcardholdingsinc

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:38:02 AM

I have pmed you
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 06:43:06 PM

Hi

It is possible to add battlefield 1 deluxe/premium version or origin gift card ?

thanks

Hi, our wholesaler told us, that they won't add deluxe/premium in near future.
bit-keys (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:05:12 PM

The key has been sent immediately after the first confirmation. I guess it got stuck in your spam folder. I just sent it again.
toboh

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:58:20 PM

Thank You. I will order another key later for a friend.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: