Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where can you buy prescription medicine with altcoin/bitcoin ?  (Read 797 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:09:57 PM

where can i buy prescription medicine with altcoins ? or bitcoins ?

store must be 100% legit and a large retailer able to ship to ukraine.

thank u !!!!!!!

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:47:19 PM

hmmmm odd
only other person i ever heard of bring this up before was a certain well known guy that was banned form Cryptsy chat for talking abut this.

the very concept is absurd  Undecided

and i have nothing against drug users just the underground drug trade aspects of it with Crypto.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:56:47 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 05:13:56 PM by Anotheranonlol

hmmmm odd
only other person i ever heard of bring this up before was a certain well known guy that was banned form Cryptsy chat for talking abut this.

perhaps one and the same? free promo

who knows, who cares

anyway to answer op's question; http://coinrx.com/

you can even dump your southwards heading ltc junk to buy you a blue pill that will get your junk pointing north
And yes, they support fast shipping to Ukraine. Plus you get 10% back in BTC/LTC or doge for every order.

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:57:39 PM

hmmmm odd

and i have nothing against drug users just the underground drug trade aspects of it with Crypto.

LMFAO

Spoetnik,  

I knew you would be all over this one. I need to watch your video. I haven't had the time yet.

What is the address?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

I need to watch your video. I haven't had the time yet.

What is the address?

just search for concentration camps on Youtube and realize what that guy stands for.
sig heil Spoetnik !

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

hmmmm odd

LMFAO

Spoetnik,  

I knew you would be all over this one. I need to watch your video. I haven't had the time yet.

What is the address?

My video ? i honestly have no clue what your talking about sorry Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: