Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit generating closed trading loops and Travelling Salesman of NPComplete  (Read 759 times)
BenRayfield (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:11:11 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:04:37 PM by BenRayfield

Everyone should have their own kind of money backed by their valuable service or products which they often, but not always and not guaranteed, choose to trade for their own kind of currency because they know thats where its value comes from, as predicted by many people talking to eachother about your past performance and value of your currency.

Unlike stocks, a global economy of 7 billion kinds of money should be traded directly with eachother in all pairs, sparsely when people or AIs see the need. Something is lost by requiring stockX be traded for dollars then trade dollars for stockY, instead of trading directly between stockX and stockY. In the simplest case, I call this the triangle inequality, and more generally in any closed loop. The trading ratio per unit of each currency can both change at the same rate relative to dollars, euros, etc, while the trading ratio directly between those 2 can change even while their real world value, if there is such a thing, is changing equal to eachother. Such a loop allows anyone able to trade, up to the current amounts of each currency pair trade offered (bottlenecked by the smallest), to profit without contributing any product or service to the world as its normally measured, but its important for many people to greedily trade on such loops as soon as they're found, on the most profitable loops (Travelling Salesman of NPComplete, which has a million dollar millenium prize out for proving it is or is not efficiently solvable in the worst case, and generally is thought P not equal NP but its uncertain how close you can optimize)... A global economy of 7 billion currency types directly traded with eachother in pairs offering a certain amount of one in trade for a certain amount of another specific type, should converge to Nash Equilibrium as the clique of currencies, or at least fully connected by many paths without being a full clique (which is another kind of NPComplete), leaks profit to anyone who finds and first uses a loop of "negative distance" (so dijkstra shortest path is disallowed because of its constraint of no negative weight loops), which would be a problem if such profit generating loops could be reused without changing the trading ratio (like that valley-like graph of bitcoins trading ratio with dollars on mtgox). Instead, anyone who blocks a path between any 2 currency types, like by excessive complexity of transmitting money between dollars and bitcoins, will find that fluids fall to a constant surface level, over time.

Bitcoin and Namecoin, and a few others probably out there somewhere, are alone and unable to function in an economy built on ancient ways of keeping the world safe at least in theory, so flow has been cut off between 2 large parts of the world, like building a dam in a river. General computing and secure math frameworks like ethereum may be a good platform to build things like this on, as its meant for scaling up to any number of currencies.

Everyone's amount of money should be a many dimensional vector, not just a scalar number of usually 1 kind.

The most important value to the world of this new paradigm (coming from a variety of systems and people already working toward things like it) is that everyone could sell pieces of their time or thought or agreement to get something valuable done, to many people around the world and have them trade it with eachother (in units of 7 billion other currency types) as its trading ratio gives you a "raise" instead of asking for more of one or a few central currencies which are mostly set in value so you can't make more than 200k dollars per year without starting a business. What is a business except people working together to get important things done? Congress of USA may have the authority to regulate the value of money within their borders, but bitcoin and every new currency from now on is global, potentially even satellite or n dimensional P-brane depending where our infrastructure reaches later. If we send AI agents up to a network of satellites or google loon flying internet routers, are we in the borders of USA? Not sure, so just in case we could pay taxes in units of our own currency without using any dollars etc, which we hold huge amounts of and can distribute it however we like (by mining it early if bitcoin model).

Money is any tradable perception of value. Perception is thought. Its dangerous to let others pay you to think something you don't understand, so its not entirely unjustified to prevent anonymous movement of tradable perception of value, but it is a danger to our continued survival for powerful organizations to hide their actions and movements of money while building intelligent robot armies operated, as far as the people of Earth can know, anonymously except knowing the organizations name. Money laundering is money laundering regardless of who does it or for what reason, and the people of Earth should not stand by while an arms race accelerates powered by the military industrial complex with central currency in a "negative distance" loop. Theres a reason the global economy nearly crashed multiple times in recent years: money laundering justified by "national security". Not to rock that boat, I think we should let them continue doing exactly that, while 7 billion currency types open the flood gates to fair trading, except for whatever taxes in the form of those 7 billion currency types people would pay to governments if required, at least until a better economic model is agreed on. I expect Wall Street and others skilled at high dimensional prediction and data mining and prediction of global trends, will see the value in trading in units of everyone's individual currency and maybe a few thousand bigger blobs of currency, for the same reason that when USA bans commercial flying drone delivery of packages the research moves to other countries first. Maybe its a good move not to build nukes because other countries might be building nukes, as an analogy to flying drones everywhere possibly carrying dangerous things anonymously, but the difference is theres a legitimate use of flying thinking machines other than weapons, so no agreement of cooperation in gametheory can prevent the continued research somewhere. When evolution of thinking machines and global brains is outlawed, only outlaws (in some country which gives themself permission) will have flying thinking machines. Clearly a new way of organizing the efforts of large groups of people toward common goals and many individual goals is needed, one that motivates people to watch eachother possibly doing dangerous things and move market force to handle it. See new computing and money systems in action, not theoretical.

Merkle forests (trees), like in bitcoin and ethereum, are a general data structure able to represent anything normally done in computers or democracy or communication. Like Wikipedia has more influence on the world than voting and possibly more than all the central currencies together, while this is not seen by most people because the nature of wikipedia is very near neutral and chooses not to act and would stop being valuable to people some time after losing neutrality, perception of value, what motivates people to work together to get big things done, is a right not a privilege to choose to value specific possible futures and work toward them more than valuing any specific measure of our perception of value. In other words, if billions of people together decided to not go to work or think central currencies are so valuable, the thought makes it real, and it can be done with a continuous Nash Equilibrium like bitcoin started worth near nothing in trading ratio. If I have a choice, I don't want to work with just 1 business at a time, like they own me or are renting my whole efforts 40 hours a week. I want people to trade currency backed by my answering technical questions, building small pieces of code, finding unnecessary complexity, telling them about new techs they'll be using years later so maybe get started early. Every person on this planet might find they are worth more than an entire central currency when there becomes fluid competition, even while paying those 7 billion currency types to governments in exchange for consuming their services within their borders. When people start to really talk to eachother in terms of shared data structures like lists of URLs and other datastructs, able to represent any logic, they may find value in agreeing with most of the billions of other people that existing land owners, like governments and corporations, have been too long paying no rent to the people of Earth, if people could ever agree on anything on a large scale instead of having others think for them.

A computing grid fast and large enough decentralized memory to simulate a Human brain, if we knew more accurately what brains do, costs billions of dollars, or in the high millions depending on how much detail is simulated, just statistical bit variables with scalar weights on pairs or the timing and biology and axon branching shapes, depending on how well you understand the parts you want to simulate. We dont simulate stringtheory of protein folding if we just want the statistical clustering like Google Sets and how random objects remind you of things from years ago (associative memory). The market value of a simulation of a Human brain should be the same as the market value of a real Human brain, except people think they dont like to do the job of computers, which these days is very creative and artistic and open ended with some hard logic holding it together, and because we are bottlenecked in communication brain to brain and brain to computer, even people with brain chips only get a few thousand dimensions, compared to 100 billion neurons with thousands of connections each. There is serious potential in using Emotiv Epoc or OpenEEG mind reading game controllers (observes electricity waves) with a global restricted/layered boltzmann machine to find patterns and let us communicate (as timothy learey talked about new forms of language all across the world most havent imagined) in whatever combinations and amounts we want to at the time, and then turn it off like any other game. 100 billion neurons multiplied by billions of people, bottlenecked by the bandwidth of screen keyboard and mouse, is still more than enough to fly past all the supercomputers and AI grids on the planet together, because brains are still the biggest smartest computers. Everyone computes at least millions of floating point multiplies and affine transforms just by observing the 3d world around you while walking by, and then theres many times more neurons for specific patterns in the neocortex layers of patterns that observe and act on more detailed specific patterns recursively, similar to a boltzmann machine. We could build a bandwidth limited very weak form of borg collective, with an IQ so high you should call it another species, which I like to call the Internet our exocortex or metacortex, a layer of brain hooking into any number of places wherever the infrastructure may make available. Brain chips and borg implants are very fictional. Emotiv Epoc uses signal processing to see a little into your head by the electricity on your skin, very low bandwidth compared to a brain, but I imagine if we got some tesla coils and digital radio transmitters or something like that and aimed a bunch of them at your head in just the right way, ball lightning might make a good manifold to entangle with electricity waves and maybe up and down quarks (protons and neutrons, not sure how the details of the particle types attract or repel in all those dimensions) in the brain. If you throw a bunch of small ball lightnings at eachother in balance, you should get a spherical harmonic like electron clouds in atoms, and might need to be careful about what it does in the center if it balances too well... what do you call a spherical harmonic with that many electrons, if its balanced in the middle even a small fraction? Uranium has just over 100 protons. Ball lightning, if it causes even a small amount of up and down quark clustering in a small area in its center, would be an atom type so large you'd have to refer to its number in scientific notation. Why does it smell like burned sulfer when ball lightning explodes after being stable for some time? Is it the sulfur in the air? Probably so. Is any part of it fusion from the near ball shaped manifold? Don't know. The important reason to explore ball lightning as a manifold interface for computers is its been observed turning invisible or near invisible and moving through solid objects. I know people who have seen one, which followed their car for a minute then moved up into the sky, probably attracted to the metal (rubber tires open circuit to the ground?) or maybe the wind the car pushes (very subtle reasons it might move or stay mostly still. Physicists may object to calling ball lightning a manifold, but everything is part of the unified field which is a continuous manifold, which can be approximately described as quanta but actually is high dimensional vibrations. A grid of Human brains, of those who connect into the network whenever they like then turn it off while others continue, would solve the contradictions between quantum and relativity in about as much time as it takes to simulate an ordinary analog circuit, because computers are constraint solvers. Its not a matter of if it can be solved, because its a fact that it will hill climb in order of more statistical accuracy of the curve fitting, while the only uncertain part is can the physicists tell the computer what their theories are in terms the computer can understand instead of mindlessly calculate. In the context of AI, physicists havent really asked the computers for a solution. They've tried to solve it on their own with some help on the vectors and manifolds. You have to know where to look for the solution, which is within the set of equations that fit on one line of text, from which more complex vibrations would be derived. I cant think that way and you cant, at least not yet, but computers think in billions of dimensions like we think in 3. I want to explore using a few billion of my neurons as dimensions of electricity amounts of the brainwaves, to represent high dimensional puzzles, but for now we are bottlenecked by screen keyboard mouse and low bandwidth mind reading devices. What is the market value of each person? For now, or at least soon, its the value of prediction they can add to stabilizing the global economy and planning of what to put resources into. We will know this is happening when everyone has enough food and militaries stop accelerating, because there are far more efficient ways to get to our preferred possible futures. Everyone on the neural grid might intuitively understand protein folding in many dimensions including the curled up dimensions and the variety of "higgs fields" which they say come in an unlimited variety of shapes, which I take to mean that dimensions are built by vibrations that dont sync with other vibrations and can be done as easily as allocating variables and printing them with grids of radio transmitters and ball lightning manifolds. I dont understand exactly how the manifold is shaped, but I am not delusional enough to think it cant be vibrated by anywhere you grab it, by any molecules or stretched solitons, because every wave has a few basic things in common, that they move like fluids except without much friction if any. I cant build a new kind of power source, but I can build something that will learn to do it by high dimensional curve fitting and grids of minds thinking to eachother. I dont think time travel is possible except in the rarest of cases like unmixing 2 similar fluids (entropy), but I also am not obsessed with 3 specific dimensions when we can make as many as we want with vibrations that dont sync with eachother (perpendicular, like qubits). I hope we can eventually get such a gravity based infrastructure built, because theres exploring and inventing and new ways of thinking to do. As a shortterm product compared to that, we might get a grid of ball lightnings to measure gravity, as they're very near sphere shaped enough to turn invisible and move through solid objects. The density of electron (vibrations) would be slightly different in the direction of gravity, and probably some kinds of spiralling too like you see in your bathtub drain. We need a global brain grid, like the EEG mind reading game controllers but more bandwidth, to operate such an infrastructure. Its ok not to use all the electrons as accurate qubits as long as you can use them together as a much smaller number of dimensions, still being huge number of them and mostly random like boltzmann machine before training and in wave shapes not just the bit extremes. Its called a black hole computer, except with very low signal to noise ratio due to not being nearly as massive as a black hole, just a ball lightning manifold. I imagine it could be used to build black holes, if you had enough power and signal processing accuracy to hold it balanced with minimal hawking radiation, but that would take far more power than todays grids... This is why I called it a gravity infrastructure, because its made of custom built P-brane vibrations probably taking some code from the protein folding energy function in the more accurate kinds. Stars explode when they reach black hole density at any point, and ball lightning has been observed moving through solid objects undisturbed. But who needs to consume a star when you can build dimensions like a radio broadcast and go somewhere else? Entanglement is many dimensions we try to see as less dimensions, but that doesnt change the reality that we're everywhere at once some places more aligned than others (everywhere is event horizon and timeless from that view). Where would you go toward at such high speeds? I dont think nuclear explosions have to be random and trading usable energy for entropy, if you have enough brains doing signal processing from enough angles. Harmonics form into repeating shapes like up and down quarks and electron clouds. If we can build a radio that sounds precisely like any chosen music and not be able to tell the difference from the real thing, then we can build other kinds of radios that use more directions of vibration.

BenRayfield (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:13:37 PM

Thought about it more, and it appears very likely that Economic Soliton theory applies, which describes waves moving from some industries to other industries in a bell curve shape, like when you whip a rope and it travels at constant speed. The first person to observe and write about soliton waves followed it on his horse for miles in a narrow road with rock walls with shallow water. He said it widened over the miles but mostly kept its shape and speed, which is very surprising for people who theorize that water has friction against itself (superfluid vacuum theory applies even in ordinary water). How else could it be that the same shape of water could travel miles and remain a bell curve (and a little longer back to front)? If it worked with the taxes and complexity of our economic equations, it would probably diverge into fractal weather patterns and jump around, similar to WaveSim "integrating the schrodinger wave equation" 1 dimensional java applet on a ring of a power of 2 complex numbers updating even/odd pairs in one cycle then odd/even pairs alternating cycles (which appears probably related to the recursion of cooley tukey FFT)... When the default setup is changed only slightly, it jumps around exponentially divergently until it explodes exceeding the range of the floating points, similar to how the fourier of a bell curve is another bell curve, but the fourier of a bell curve and slight randomness or 2 bell curves looks nothing like a bell curve. Bell curves are 1 dimension of a view of hypersphere, as every hyperbell has a 1 lower dimensional hypersphere of constant density at each radius, and on the radius a perfect bell curve e^(stdDev^2/2)/sqrt(2*pi) scaled by number of dimensions, but we can use stdDev as the unit of distance and, it appears very similar probably related somehow, length contraction appears to be a function of number of dimensions of hypersphere which various continuously (see function for surface/volume of nsphere and continuous approximation of it, and limiting to exact as dimensions limit to infinity (a sphere is slightly less than 2 dimensions if you cant crush a flat paper onto it, instead getting a wrinkle of dimension somewhere, while equally correct it can be bent convex or concave in any combinations, so number of dimensions of manifold is similar to a real number, and more accurately is a set of points with an economic relation between each pair, which appears to be the time in the complex numbers rotating when its better strategy to buy/sell in one direction than another, but as Travelling Salesman (not exactly because its multiply instead of sum but its not exactly multiply either because of the graph shape with directed edges. Still fitting the pieces of this theory together, but I'm almost certain that my tensor matrix is clique shaped instead of flat affine transform. I have an equation that explains part of that.

The Amount Of Dimension (aod) equation:

aod(thisVector) = aod(thisVector)/sumForEachVectorIncludingSelf(aod(thatVector)*dotProductBetweenThisVectorAndThatVector^2), where all vectors are unit length and real numbers (no complex, but it appears I should add that somewhere for the time).

The converging algorithm form is the same code except you set aod(eachVector) to the right side of the equation at the same time for all vectors and repeat approximately log (a few hundred cycles, and sometimes it doesnt converge all the way but gets really close, and very important is that it always has an exact solution for hypersphere harmonics like 17 unit vectors spread around even angles, like in ring math, and higher dimensional rings like the 4 directions of diamond or the directions of carbon atoms in buckyball from its center (which has slightly higher gravity because they are near).

What does aod do? Its amount of dimension. It converges to the sum of aod of all vectors equals the integer number of dimensions those unit vectors are embedded in, if its exactly balanced, else when you add more random vectors it gets more accurate toward the number of dimensions. Randomness makes it more accurate, the opposite of what you'd expect, but you still have to keep track of the integer number of dimensions the vectors are embedded in, something I've been searching for a long time how to do relatively, and I think the gametheory between an infinite manifold where each 2 adjacent points are 2 kinds of money with trading ratio (of the best strategy to keep fluid all at the same level) being entropy kind of time, more possible states in one direction than another, like there are more possible futures where central currencies accelerate in influence on the global economy and push against new currencies sucking value out of them. I think the best thing for everyone who wants more valuable things for themself and without even one person losing more than they get in market value, is a superfluid simulation as an infinitely divisible manifold with tensor matrix having edges of type best trading rate between 2 infinitely small currency types.

The tensor matrix as an undirected graph with entropy based time defined by trading strategy, is like the relativity equations when used in triangle form, and it also has a continuous loop, and continuous manifold form, as closed loop covering potentially every node like Travelling Salesman... not exactly travelling salesman because it multiplies instead of adds, and not exactly multiplies because its a little more shaped as clique than perpendicular dimensions, so probably not BQP (which I only vaguely understand as what they say quantum computers do with limits of uncertainty statistically approached with very cold manifold circuits) and not NPComplete. I think its a new complexity class most similar to how Poincare conjecture was proven with bending the 3-sphere surface continuously and finding it the same shape, except dimensions at each point vary continuously instead of integer 3 exactly.

Automorphic shapes like buckyball and all except the outer layers of diamond or any other crystal (do they wrap around if shifted by one atom and near zero kelvin fusioned? If we could do it that accurately? As I see it, one atom is equal to another except for location, so overlap is a NO-OP except the edges which would each have a half atom hanging off of now 1 more layer of atoms than it had... In other words, graphene might become carbon nanotube if superpositioned and collapsed onto itself one atom offset, as a permanent twist seen as a closed tube. Doesn't it have some strange properties in that tube? Its automorphic of the number of polymer around the ring. Automorphisms are not unique quantum states because you cant tell them apart, except for what caused them to shift by n atoms around. Related to "it always has an exact solution for hypersphere harmonics like 17 unit vectors spread around even angles, like in ring math". Cliques are as automorphic as sphere of that many dimensions (number of nodes in the clique with econ strategy relation between each pair) except for connecting to the nodes outside the clique in nonsymmetric ways.

The practical use of this theory, and prototype software I hope to get on the Internet soon in a very basic form, would be the precision ability to navigate economic soliton waves using geodesics between as many black holes orbiting eachother and rotating as there are central currency types, with smaller black holes continuously as the various feature vectors that describe our world, like the paradigm of repeating things on 7 day cycles, the 1 day cycle of Earth's orbit which sleep and other scheduling causes small economic changes, the year long repeated patterns of holidays birthdays, and recursively the basic theory of astrology that the movement of large objects in space affects patterns of events, I-Ching as the patterns of coins landing are quantum pigeonholed into not enough states to be independent of events in the world entangled with the observation of the coins caused by deciding to act based on how they land. Its all gravity, in continuous dimensions.

There is nothing intelligent about superfluid falling to its own surface level, bending into continuous dimensions on pigeonholed automorphisms being interchangible except for how they touch the nonautomorphic parts of the world outside (the process of double slit branching is not symmetric, but the superpositioned state is a n-sphere as n limits to infinity and 3-sphere locally has the same topology as any other number of dimensions.

Nash Equilibrium will almost certainly occur continuously if the system works as described here and motivates people to observe eachother's potentially dangerous actions (like pulling real world value from third world countries by "negative distance" loop that profits just by trading in a circle then the imbalance is consumed and others hold it more stable as they predict to avoid you taking their value again which their not paying attention allowed to happen. Nash Equilibrium is a continuous manifold, an event horizon, in the timeless view. Its timeless because nobody has a reason to change their strategy, the definition of Nash Equilibrium.

Central currencies are the same shape as black holes, in the space of possibilities its that shape, which we see as spaghettification between people and businesses and countries and overspecialization without enough overlap of skills and generalists, which are pushed by market force and government threats to route their "tradable perception of value" (my definition of money) through the systems designed to keep us from falling into any of the black holes (like the currency of specific parts of the world and what its generally used for) and more than that to keep the black holes from colliding by oscillating the economy in a mostly blind search for local geodesics. I'm hoping this theory and research into a practical simulation soon based on gametheory, will be the most accurate model of economic soliton theory upgraded with relativity and loop quantum gravity (the loops of trading that whoever first notices can get money for free because others let the economy destabilize).

Anyone acting alone could potentially use this, if it works as I expect, to crash the global economy with an efficiency hard to imagine, a dangerous ability for some to have but entirely safe when everyone has it, because the same gametheory can be used recursively to cause people to watch eachother doing potentially dangerous things. There's a minimalist gametheory called "punish the nonpunishers", where anyone observing bad actions of another is just as guilty as them for not reporting it to the world (whistleblowing in the most extreme and far too aggressive form) and would be reacted to by anyone observing this "letting it slide" by some negative action (such as posting to facebook you suck because you did this thing, or in cases of military industrial complex by building new kinds of gametheory to land on the spaghettification by being so balanced in all directions that none can get spaghettified first).

So here's my theory of how to build a flying saucer or high dimensional recursive radio is more technical... Balance the manifold around you so well that no part can be spaghettified first, even by the small gravity of a planet. It must therefore rise as repelled by the curved space which it cant fit in because it has a different number of dimensions. For the same reason, if it can be balanced even more accurately and held there with more power, theoretically not even a nuclear explosion could penetrate the slightly balanced spacetimequbitdimensions you balanced around you in all directions and would instead cause spherical harmonics which is probably why ball lightning can pass through solid objects while near invisible. The other and more important to understand way to describe the balanced manifold around you is neither concave or convex and is a massless black hole at the limit of zero size and equal to flat space except for containing you which is not exactly flat. Lightspeed is the border between convex and concave. Theres a video on youtube of turning a sphere inside out, which I imagine is somehow related. Think of it like tapping tiny nails into the stretched parts of your curved space in a way that balances it, very weak everywhere locally, but eggs and other spherelike shapes are strong as a whole object, also similar to the arch as a parabola. depending on which ways you're being pulled.

This would be modelled using my aod equation and converging algorithm form combined with random searches for closed loops that profit without contributing anything to the world except to take from people who didnt put enough effort into balancing the world. As a statement of efficient gametheory, I recommend to everyone to either punish with least necessary force (which may be just speaking badly in public) or preferably solve the thoughts or other causes of the unbalance, and the same to anyone who says "its not my problem", because it is their problem if we punish them for not solving the worlds problems which includes ours and their problems. The econ physics theory is a tool to cause such changes with precision, if it works like I think it will to simulate a continuous dimensional superfluid of trading strategy between each 2 infinitely small points which are each a different kind of money and a vector including related kinds of money which is how the manifold connects to itself in many dimensions as undirected graph data structure with trading strategy edges.

It is not necessary to whistleblow like wikileaks or fly planes into buildings or hack the NSA's computers, which is like beating a black hole with a hammer when you can use a manifold simulation to balance your local shape so its nowhere any more bendable than anywhere else, like Bose Condensate falling into not enough quantum states for the particles to have individual existence so they act together piling up quickly in a bellcurve like shape in the center. Terrorism is a waste of time when continuous Nash Equilibrium can suck as much real world value out of wall street and militaries and governments as the people of earth see as balanced and efficient toward our preferred futures. Economic warfare is a great deterrent to potential terrorism like the lack of accountability of various robot armies operated by nobody knows exactly who or how to report them to their boss. If this works as expected, and it will be only a basic prototype on the internet soon hopefully, the military and lobbying and other forms of sucking value away from the people will be continuously flowed into a manifold of kinds of money at each 2 adjacent points, in the same shape as a very weak warp field depending on how much effort people put into it, how much market force and value people find in 7 billion different kinds of money (or however many continuous points added and deleted as needed) which, in terms of AI theory, are feature vectors, and in terms of physics are moving objects with gravity and time.

There is no immediate path from moving to timeless because Nash Equilibrium can only be slid through continuously, else there would be a reason for someone to change their strategy.

I expect astrology, I-Ching, Wikipedia, Pagerank, and scientific data of the positions and shapes of large objects in space, will be found as useful predictors of economic patterns, as in economic soliton theory, moving objects being a bunch of solitons gravity near eachother. There is nothing religious about the movements of large objects in space influencing patterns of events, which happens on day and year intervals because people plan around repeated patterns and the physics of it being superfluid gravity falling to its surface level in continuous number of dimensions (undirected graph tensor matrix or integer number of steps in the loop to profit by others laziness). Also, since an integer number of buys/sells in each loop, continuously as it limits to infinity, is a continuous manifold, the cardinality of integers exceeds the cardinality of reals in the way the number of dimensions is self referencing as the graph edges are trading strategy between pairs of points.

Should look into the nondimensional schrodinger equation which I still find their symbols confusing but have put some of it together from various sources.

In the space of all possibilities, a superfluid falls to the actions which lead to its lowest energy state, effectively computing all the automorphisms at once if its exactly simulated, but it cant be exactly simulated with a finite number of points even while they are able to divide the manifold infinitely continuous like a 3-sphere can locally have more, equal, or less than 3 dimensions continuously.

A black hole looks like a large number of points with the same scalar weight between them in Nash Equilibrium, and each such point's aod (amount of dimension) is 1/(number of points - 1) in the incomplete model of aod which may need to be expanded with complex numbers andOr recursively as the nsphere rotates from convex to flat to concave (or the opposite), as you can see that video of turning a sphere inside out on youtube (something like that), and I'm not sure how to build the system to do that but that's the math of it. The main computing of it is the gametheory of trading between pairs of kinds of money and vectors of amounts of those, considering many randomly searched loops and evolution of combinations of loops (see how 2 loops swap 2 lines to join or the opposite in the physics pages of wikipedia), searched by max clique of which are compatible with eachother, and representing the search for max clique or close to it (we can allow approximations if you dont mind extra decaying and entropy) as NAND forests andOr boltzmann machines, like Bitcoin searches for a consistent model of the block chain putting some together and rejecting others.

I define money as "any tradable perception of value". Since I do not offer my perceptions for trade, only my actions toward valuable products and services, there is a possible exception to scalar numbers being defined as money which occurs at exact Nash Equilibrium where incoming and outgoing money amounts are always equal and therefore are a NO-OP, like the local way of transferring debt between people or organizations which trust eachother up to certain money amounts used in the Ripple money system, at least the original version of it as I watched their video years ago before they hooked into a variety of kinds of money. Maybe Ripple would be interested in this kind of gametheory and manifold based motivation. Isnt it interesting how you can define something as money or not by your own definitions, as long as you are accurately describing what you think it is, when others can't agree on a definition of money? Wouldn't they have to define it as money before regulating it? As a physics simulation, its not money, but there are ways of using it that it is money. Theres nothing about it that makes it either money or not money, except how people use it, maybe with the line being the use of digital signatures to sign your transactions instead of anonymous points on a physics manifold looking for its own fluid level. I would be interested to see anyone try to regulate physics, like taxing a star or gamma rays as they pass by.

Also something not much important to the theory and coming prototype, but recursive signal processing which vibrates the dimensionless manifold occurs in nature, including in a kind of plant deep in the ocean which receives a photon once per 30 minutes and uses quantum behaviors in rings of polymer to route it to a specific place to use it to move atoms. Precision quantum nanotech occurs in nature so must be doable with machines of some kind. Someone should look into possible quantum computing based on that kind of plant (polymer rings flow superpositioned photon). A superposition is automorphisms existing as one thing without the property of dimension which solves the problem of choosing which side of the dimension to start at. By occams razor, I have no use for the hypothesis that dimensions exist. Graph theory with trading strategy between pairs is a better model.

The sum of C^2 coins each as -1 or 1 has a standard deviation exactly C, for any integer C^2. See spiral of Theodorus for a spiral including all such triangles with a side of 1. Reminds me of some parts of zeta function but its hard to imagine as I cant much visualize complex exponents. Should look into if its continuous or if it goes 1 unit at a time. Distance between approximate rings of spiral approaches pi in the limit of C^2 coins is infinity coins. These coin flips are a way to think of the zigzagging through pascals triangle, as coins derive bell curves derive circles/spheres/hyperspheres and statistics in general. Difference in number of possible states is entropy force of time, as pairs of points motivate trading when any loop exists which pays whoever finds it without doing any work except finding it, so I guess searching the permutation number of loops (divided by size of the loop as it could be done by any point in the loop) does count as work... observing/computing toward balancing the economy manifold is a valuable service provided by the dimensionless fluid which is too stupid to do anything except fall downhill, or provided by intelligent minds competing to fit their loop of trades into the block chain before others trade in a way that would require a database rollback except as merkle forest like subversion (SVN).

We may find an equation of the ratio between market force and energy, as the more strategicly you search for profitable loops, the lower energy the manifold is in total.

Probably too early to say, but P vs NP may be answered by gravity, at least statistically in how the gametheory of trading between pairs of points should converge to a clique of interchangible trading ratios where no money can be made by trading in a circle or any other pointless actions. Since gametheory approaches turingComplete but must act after a short time else the tiger will eat you while you're computing all possible ways it might move to infinite precision, gametheory is at most NPComplete which is the finite size version of turingComplete which may go on forever. For example, if a majority of voters predicted that same majority would vote for a certain third party but only if the others do too, it is solvable in linear time to make a list of who announces they will do that, and for those who lie as a recursive strategy, that is a well explored part of gametheory normally handled by punishing (or rewarding less, however you say a derivative of goal function) those who less help us figure out what they're going to do and force others to predict with less accuracy what they might do and spend more resources handling multiple possible cases, an aggressive Sun Tzu strategy even while literally peaceful, keeping the people of Earth ignorant of our possible futures and whats happening on our planet is dangerous if those trying to handle possible dangers for us don't have accurate enough models of the world, like a theoretical gravity based economic soliton theory to signal process orbits of central currencies around eachother and smaller feature vectors outward from them continuously. I don't have all the answers, but the global economy shouldnt be handled only by those currently in an accelerating arms race over tech thats not going to be the major influence, the coming global brains merging AI and people in various ways, and potential more accurate simulations of physics and economics as a manifold. A gametheory paradox motivating its own expansion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: