Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED - Thanks maidak!  (Read 765 times)
bitzycoinduplett (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:51:11 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 05:03:03 PM by bitzycoinduplett

Selling 0.735 BTC only to trustworthy reuptable buyers with green feedback such as maidak , dannyhamilton , loureed ...ETC....> any of the other trusted senior members here. i will send first if your background and vouches checks out. please only vanilla relaodits or NETSPEND reload packs or anything that can reload a netspend card
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pirsquared

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

Selling 0.735 BTC only to trustworthy reuptable buyers with green feedback such as maidak , dannyhamilton , loureed ...ETC....> any of the other trusted senior members here. i will send first if your background and vouches checks out. please only vanilla relaodits or NETSPEND reload packs or anything that can reload a netspend card

Let's use escrow for the bitcoin. I suggest Danny Hamilton. Do you prefer vanilla reload or reloadit? I think both will reload your card. You are responsible for knowing what methods you accept. I will pay stamp -2.5%. We can get this done today if YOU are willing to escrow. I will pay DH a tip for his escrow service so it will cost you nothing.

If you HODL store it CODL!
bitzycoinduplett (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:02:32 PM

sorry already cmpleted with maidak
pirsquared

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:38:02 PM

sorry already cmpleted with maidak

All good. Thank you for updating.

If you HODL store it CODL!
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

Why do you want to deal ONLY with people with green trust? Why not use an escrow?
bitzycoinduplett (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:45:18 AM

best way to not get scammed - dealt with maidak and the deal was super smooth
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:53:21 AM

best way to not get scammed - dealt with maidak and the deal was super smooth

Use escrow < That's also an equally good way not to get scammed.

Ill tell you why Im so interested in this. You might want protect yourself OR you might want to do some deals, get green trust and then scam others! Not accusing you of anything but not wanting to deal via escrow sounds fishy!
bitzycoinduplett (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:56:37 AM

sorry mate i only needed to complete the one deal and now i am finished for now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: