Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mickey's Minecraft shop  (Read 2558 times)
Mickeyb (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:09:06 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 01:00:49 AM by Mickeyb

Welcome to my Minecraft shop. Here i sell 100% legit items and accounts, Although this shop has only just started i am already selling accounts daily and known for selling legit Mineecraft accounts.

These Minecraft accounts have been obtained threw servers, I own many servers and have teamed up with Minecraft players to insure everyone gets to play Minecraft for the lowest price. 40% of the money we earn goes towards getting more accounts and to the people who own these accounts, You could class it as renting out although all accounts provided are inactive and unused. We offer a warranty for all accounts in case the account becomes unplayable or active again even though this is very unlikely and has NEVER happened before.

We offer a warranty alongside the purchase of the account, This warranty last for 12 days. You can buy extended warranty for as little as $0.50. These accounts are cheap, Reliable and legit. He also offer bulk packs of accounts which can be used for resale. Below are our prices.

$1 Per account + $0.50 for extended warranty (Optional)
$4 for 5 accounts + $2 for extended warranty (Optional)

We also offer access to our Minecraft account storage which generates stored Minecraft accounts. This would be ideal for someone who wants to start their own shop.

$15 lifetime access to the generator (Lifetime = 100 Years)

If you have any question or wish to buy an account or access to the generator be sure to PM me and ill reply ASAP.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

If they are not hacked or stolen, how exactly are they obtained? Roll Eyes
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:12:17 PM

I stated how they were obtained in the OP.

I have gather these after many years of playing Minecraft on in teams that used each others accounts.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

I have gather these after many years of playing Minecraft on in teams that used each others accounts.

I find that hard to believe... Who would just give you their minecraft accounts?  What's in it for them?
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

I find that hard to believe... Who would just give you their minecraft accounts?  What's in it for them?

I don't mind if you don't believe me.

Please PM if you want any further information on the accounts that is no stated in the topic. Thanks Smiley
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback man.
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

Can i change skin, change email when i bought your account?.
I've not use minecraft premium before
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

Yes you can change skin and everything IN game.
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

Can i change email too?
sbbc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

I am interested in one of the accounts - just PMed you for details  Cool .
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

These accounts are for use only in game although we do supply replacement accounts if you're under warranty if the account becomes invalid.
Undernoxo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:49:32 AM

These accounts are not hacked or stolen in any way.

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

These accounts are for use only in game although we do supply replacement accounts if you're under warranty if the account becomes invalid.

makes no sense, beware possible buyers

Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:32:25 PM

These accounts are not hacked or stolen in any way.

Can i change email too?

No I'm afraid.

makes no sense, beware possible buyers

I have sold to many people and i am legit.

These accounts are accounts that have had previous owners that do not want the accounts therefore gave them to me.
Undernoxo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:22:22 PM

You are selling accounts, but the buyer can't change the email.

You are saying that the accounts you are selling can become " used " and I have to purchase a warranty if that happens.

>> For any reason the account becomes used i will replace the account. This requires warranty if it has been over a month.

Maybe you should change the title and say " Selling minecraft logins, they can change at any time " .

You are not the owner of the account, don't have access to their emails. Therefore you can't sell the account.

Said that, 1$ for a minecraft login is not a bad price, but atleast let the buyers know what are you selling.

Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:41:04 PM

You are selling accounts, but the buyer can't change the email.

You are saying that the accounts you are selling can become " used " and I have to purchase a warranty if that happens.

>> For any reason the account becomes used i will replace the account. This requires warranty if it has been over a month.

Maybe you should change the title and say " Selling minecraft logins, they can change at any time " .

You are not the owner of the account, don't have access to their emails. Therefore you can't sell the account.

Said that, 1$ for a minecraft login is not a bad price, but atleast let the buyers know what are you selling.

All the buyers know what they're getting that is why i offer a warranty these accounts are unused and i have full permission to be on them but if for whatever reason they become active again i have a service that will replace the account.
sbbc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:02:15 AM

I can confirm that the sold login is working  Smiley, however as noted before password, email address etc. can not be changed.

I´ll try to confirm with the owner of the account that he indeed agreed to a resale/reuse. Will report back as soon as I have an answer.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Page has been updated prices lowered and access to the generator added.

Enjoy.
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

Lal, why do you need to offer warranty when the keys are legit?

Come on, don't fool yourself people, every 4 year old can see this is at least fishy.

Anyway, good luck selling.
Mickeyb (OP)

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

Come on, don't fool yourself people, every 4 year old can see this is at least fishy.

Why do you comment when you haven't read the topic?

I have sold to many people and have vouches please move on.
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

Why do you comment when you haven't read the topic?

I have sold to many people and have vouches please move on.
Then please tell me where the fuck all these "many people" are. You damn goodknow what you are selling to these people and it's one big shady business you are trying to organise.

Oh, vouches, I see 1 person who "bought" something and 1 who is "interested". Kinda funny the guy who bought from you also contacted me for a Windows code but didn't have the money for it. Never heard back from him, ohohoh how would that be possible?

I'd like to see HARD facts about your "legit accounts obtained from 300+ users who gave their login information to me on my servers bla, bla, bla".

Bullshit. And you know it too.
Keep lieing that hard and you will get far with your business, try to be transperant where you got the accounts, and that they are this or that, and so on.

Saves you a lot of warnings. Have a nice day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: