Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN BITCOIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE ,UP TO 0.1BTC A MONTH, ONLY 30 SLOTS LEFT  (Read 28635 times)
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:48:52 AM

did anyone receive payment for this month?

I did not get paid. I was added to the sig campaign on oct 5th and rwecieved 0.1 btc on oct 5th but nothing on nov 5th and no replies to the PMs I sent to sunxiaoxiao although he has been online since then! Some info as to what is going on would be appreciated.

That's concerning, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.   Last month he was a few days late with payment, but I was paid eventually.  Keep us informed, next week a lot more people are due to be paid, hopefully you'll get yours by then!

i know i began sig campaign on a different day than most of the others and thought that might be the confusion. since i have no information i also worry maybe sunxiaoxiao doesnt like the quality of my posts?  Cry i hope not. i have messaged him 2x already, we shall see how things turn out. hope everything is ok
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

NO.     RANK              USERNAME      NUMBER OF POSTS       DATE                                       BTC ADDRESS

33.   Hero Member      tarmi                          1200              2014/10/5               1KNYHtKqtyDdoCjRkiEqDSD6pnjEsrAymC

a week passed sunxiaoxiao from my payday, any updates?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

Has anyone been paid this month?
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

NO.     RANK              USERNAME      NUMBER OF POSTS       DATE                                       BTC ADDRESS

33.   Hero Member      tarmi                          1200              2014/10/5               1KNYHtKqtyDdoCjRkiEqDSD6pnjEsrAymC

a week passed sunxiaoxiao from my payday, any updates?

PM friedcat and see what he says. I still have a week left for my payout but if this campaign is over I will look to join another.

sunxiaoxiao was active today so he has no reason not to pay out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:39:18 PM

I'd beg everyone to take it easy. There are 50 members on this list and most of them have an average monthly cycle that closes at about 15 each month. Granted some of you started early, but If I was running this campaign, I'd probably would have the funds paid only once a month for everybody... Just saying. Wink

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:26:52 AM

The weird part is I am starting to expect people to be unresponsive, fickle and unpredictable at least, due to my dealings in the BTC sphere. It is the only place in my life where this sort of behavior is tolerated, even rewarded. Its starting to bleed over into my real life too. People talk to me and I walk away while they are half way through speaking. I stand there and appear to be listening but I have not, and I have no reaction whatsoever. I will live, life will go on, everyone will figure it out eventually...why bother?
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8248

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

The weird part is I am starting to expect people to be unresponsive, fickle and unpredictable at least, due to my dealings in the BTC sphere. It is the only place in my life where this sort of behavior is tolerated, even rewarded. Its starting to bleed over into my real life too. People talk to me and I walk away while they are half way through speaking. I stand there and appear to be listening but I have not, and I have no reaction whatsoever. I will live, life will go on, everyone will figure it out eventually...why bother?

Canadians tend to be polite and responsive for the most part.  I'm sure it's a little unsettling to be treated otherwise but don't stop treating others the way you expect to be treated; maybe it'll catch on Wink

macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:14:07 AM

It depends on who you're dealing with. Most of my transactions (dated a while back) not even needed escrow (some of my friends I've dealt with, now offer escrow services themselves, as we speak). There was a certain individual though, that forced me to abandon a deal. He was trying to sell a laptop but wouldn't let me see pictures, nor use an escrow service, or even accept to have 10% upfront then send the item and after I received the photograph of the package on the post, pay the rest.

So to sum up, it depends.  Smiley

shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:44:36 AM

Another 30 days has passed.
BTC Address: 1NdpnHT1feBBHSGVYrhdns9h4rsWxXZhzN

30 more days have passed.
BTC Address: 1NdpnHT1feBBHSGVYrhdns9h4rsWxXZhzN

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

Same here. Post count 326
Sunxiaoxiao - please re-enroll me with same wallet address.
macsga
Legendary

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:29:31 AM

Username: macsga
BTC Address: 14AZeFeVTwaZvrTcRGabcrjRnowoAG4vCQ

Re-enrolling for another month if you wish to continue this campaign.

KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:51:10 AM

Any free place?
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:03:37 AM

Any free place?

Doubt it. All slots are full even though it's not specified in the title.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:12:59 AM

Any free place?

Look above you, they are all complaining of stopped payments so this campaign might be closing.
ineauxv

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:16:09 AM

any SLOTS LEFT ?
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:26:53 AM

Another month is passed, I'd like to continue if needed.

Same address: 1PC9b7hPLxkhUXyEXpqEbQmVECT7r16cZV

Total posts: 464.
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:38:11 PM

I would like to apply for this campaign if I suit fit according to you. Thanks

El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:37:30 PM

I'd like to enroll to this campaign.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:20:11 PM

still no payment or any notice of what is going on. PR for this company is pathetic.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Any free place?

Yes!

Amurikah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: