Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:41:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK ACCOUNTS FOR CHEAP  (Read 5388 times)
wealthy$ (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:29:40 PM

The following accounts are now available in stock in large quantities.

Myspace.com
Hotmail.com PVA
Gmail.com USA PVA
Gmail.com RU Non-PVA
Hotmail.com POP3
Outlook.com POP3
Hotmail.com Basic
Yahoo.com
Yahoo.com USA
Nokiamail.com
Gmx.com
AOL.com Basic
AOL.com
AOL.com No SPAM
Facebook.com EN
Facebook.com RU
Facebook.com Basic
Twitter.com Profiled
Twitter.com+Avatar
Twitter.com AOL
Twitter.com UK+Avatar
Twitter.com UK
Twitter.com
Livejournal.com Plus
Livejournal.com+Avatar
Livejournal.com
Blog.ru
Uni.me
Blog.com
Wordpress.com
Edublogs.org
Ya.ru
Mail.ru No SPAM
Mail.ru
Mail.ru Human
Mail.ru Mix
Yandex.ru
Rambler.ru
Qip.ru
Liveinternet.ru
Tumblr.com
Pinterest.com RU
FriendFeed.com
Tagged.com
Zero Catch Accounts
Hostinger.com
000Webhost.com

Please note that the minimum order is 10 accounts and there is no maximum while stock last.
Account purchased are delivered immediately upon confirmation of your payment.
All transactions is via BTC payment, request for prices via pm or through this thread.
Thank you all.

zahra4571

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

Price for facebook accounts? Are they with profile picture?

wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:59:47 PM

Price for facebook accounts? Are they with profile picture?
pva verified facebook accounts comes with pictures.

wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:00:38 PM

prices depends on your order.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:08:28 PM

I am really confused, and probably am missing something....

All these accounts are things you can create for free?  Why are you selling them and why are people buying them?
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:24:48 PM

If you don't already realize, this sort of thing enables scammers. Very bad karma to sell accounts.
Account selling services is not to breed scammers but meant for those that need decent means of livelihood which only 1 single account cannot provide. As simple as 1X1 and 1X5.

amit123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:28:27 PM

All these accounts are things you can create for free?  Why are you selling them and why are people buying them?
Maybe because s/he's selling bulk accounts those you can create for free but you need to verify them through mobile or something similar , and that takes good amount of time and resources .

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:35:45 PM

Maybe because s/he's selling bulk accounts those you can create for free but you need to verify them through mobile or something similar , and that takes good amount of time and resources .
I am selling real accounts, i have both phone verified account and non phone verified accounts.

leex1528

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

I am selling real accounts, i have both phone verified account and non phone verified accounts.

So what good does the account do me if you have a phone attached to it that I can't do anything with?

What good does a non phone verified account do for me?  I can take 1 minute and create one myself?  Or I can spend 2 minutes and pay you to create one for me in which I don't get to pick the name, login, the security questions, and won't get it instantly....?
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:44:38 PM

So what good does the account do me if you have a phone attached to it that I can't do anything with?

What good does a non phone verified account do for me?  I can take 1 minute and create one myself?  Or I can spend 2 minutes and pay you to create one for me in which I don't get to pick the name, login, the security questions, and won't get it instantly....?
I really like your comments but you are sounding like a noob, you have very limited knowledge about what we are talking about here.

leex1528

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

I really like your comments but you are sounding like a noob, you have very limited knowledge about what we are talking about here.

I am a noob when it comes to buying accounts.  I have no idea what you would want an account for hence why I am asking the questions.
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:50:51 PM

I am a noob when it comes to buying accounts.  I have no idea what you would want an account for hence why I am asking the questions.
Exactly what i am saying, nobody knows everything, i already completed 2 orders right now.

leex1528

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

Exactly what i am saying, nobody knows everything, i already completed 2 orders right now.

Yes, but you aren't answering my questions...which is the reason I actually asked them, I am not trying to be rude or anything I am simply trying to understand...
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

Yes, but you aren't answering my questions...which is the reason I actually asked them, I am not trying to be rude or anything I am simply trying to understand...
I understand you my friend but i can not teach about that here.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:48:01 PM

My guesses:

1) If people want accounts that have SMS verification, but don't have a spare cell phone or sms card. Or no cell phone at all.

2) If the only way to acess the sites is via TOR or proxy. Think most services allow you use TOR to log in, but not to create accounts.

3) If for some reason you don't want your IP linked to the accounts.
wealthy$ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:46:21 PM

My guesses:

1) If people want accounts that have SMS verification, but don't have a spare cell phone or sms card. Or no cell phone at all.

2) If the only way to acess the sites is via TOR or proxy. Think most services allow you use TOR to log in, but not to create accounts.

3) If for some reason you don't want your IP linked to the accounts.
Your guesses are part of the reasons but not all. Well done

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: