Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi was assassinated by The Bitcoin Foundation? New evidence coming in  (Read 5429 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:11:56 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 07:27:19 PM by cryptopaths

The Bitcoin Foundation is a very shady group that has been heavily involved in many illegal activities. From allegely hiring hitmen to the "loss" of around 800k bitcoins.

Many murders and "suicides" revolve around TBF.

Here is the "suicide" of Autumn Radtke : http://nypost.com/2014/03/05/bitcoin-firm-ceo-found-dead-in-suspected-suicide/

she was involved with the Bitcoin Foundation and the "suicide" is looking very suspicious.

With The Bitcoin Foundation being one of the biggest most influential entities in Bitcoin if they somehow were able to find out Satoshis indentity which is very much possibile. Their is no question they would act immoraly and either kill him to seize his power or detain him.

From theft in the hundreds of millions to murders the Bitcoin Foundation is a corrupt organization that will do whatever it can to gain more power, I will look into this case more and bring out the truth.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magicman420

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:23:25 PM

Wow wtf is this true ..
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

The Bitcoin Foundation is a very shady group that has been heavily involved in many illegal activities. From allegely hiring hitmen to the "loss" of around 800k bitcoins.

Here is the "suicide" of Autumn Radtke : http://nypost.com/2014/03/05/bitcoin-firm-ceo-found-dead-in-suspected-suicide/

she was involved with the Bitcoin Foundation and the "suicide" is looking very suspicious.

With The Bitcoin Foundation being one of the biggest most influential entities in Bitcoin if they somehow were able to find out Satoshis indentity which is very much possibile. Their is no question they would act immoraly and either kill him to seize his power or detain him.

From theft in the hundreds of millions to murders the Bitcoin Foundation is a corrupt organization that will do whatever it can to gain more power, I will look into this case more and bring out the truth.

Head of the CPD Cryptopaths

~Crypto Knight~

Yes, please do look more into these things. In a world where everyone wants to do secret backroom deals, I have to imagine that it also happens in the bitcoin world to be honest. You might have some outlandish claims about stuff, but things like this are hard to find the truth on. Keep digging!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:30:09 PM

the second shit topic about this. maybe you get a master-troll here  Wink

bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:35:06 PM

OP has no proof or evidence suggesting this. he's just another kook conspiracy theorist. i can't believe how many fucking crazy people are on this forum. im sure some are just trolls, and i'm sure some are just crazy like that. i think bitcoin attracts kooks.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:37:16 PM

It's all just a conspiracy Cool Cool

BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

such great entertainment

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
googlemaster1

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

Hold on guys.  I JUST ran out of popcorn.

Anyone know where I can buy any with BTC ?

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
vabtc

Activity: 55
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:47:45 PM

I'm fresh out of popcorn, also, luckily Overstock.com has plenty:

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Great-Northern-8-oz-Popcorn-Portion-Packs-Case-of-24/5620074/product.html?searchidx=0

lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

ooh interesting  Shocked

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

firstly evidence of autumns suicide is not foundation based. but instead MTGOX based. it has been presumed that her business invested big into mtgox, and then mtgox tanked and she was the one left with the blame. (wouldnt you contemplate suicide if you lost millions of your clients money overnight that was not insured, especially if the clients never knew it was sent to a exchange that was meant for swapping game cards)

now drawing a line in that plot

satoshi disappeared before bitcoin foundation was even created, and as such no one knows him personally.
secondly saying bitcoin foundation(of 2 years) are murderers with the only evidence that a newly elected scumbag worked with a suicide victim.. kinda weak

kind of makes me need to inform the OP he is not clutching at straws, but instead clutching at thin air and imagining straws are there.

even though i dislike the latest drama of the bitcoin foundation rigging the votes to allow a scumbag into their ranks. atleast i can put personal issues aside and grasp reality.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:56:35 PM

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:15 PM

illegal immigants?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

It looks like a very unusual suicide. Time will reveal the truth.

Do not count on that.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:23:33 PM

Thats really funny, hilarous.... (not) Tongue
Poor joke
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:38:02 PM

cryptopaths, lost your mind? you had something's potential as to be a wise user, while investigating potential crimes you were admirable extraction of facts and spotting liars, this was true. This I was confused by your current actions, the disgrace of family name, seemingly for only attention.  (i'm getting good at my fake Google Translate huh?)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jcoin200

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:38:13 PM

It looks like a very unusual suicide. Time will reveal the truth.

Do not count on that.

I agree, whistle blowers have a way of being silenced, thats exactly what it seemed like was happening earlier this year when several bankers happened to "commit suicide" by jumping off buildings.  The truth is probably out there somewhere, but it may never see the light of day.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

Sigh. Cryptopaths is wasting our time with zero evidence and wild claims. This is pure trolling. I should have voted for him/her here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729053.0

If you are going to make extremely troubling accusations, come up with some solid evidence first. Otherwise you are at best wasting everyone's time, and at worst you are committing some heavy duty slander/libel, calling people (literally) murderers. Plus, if they actually were guilty of such, making wild-sounding accusations without evidence would just put people to sleep when real evidence did come forth, and they'd ignore it. So this OP is lousy from every angle.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:04:28 PM

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~

Unless u r led by a ruthless organization, u cant take Bitcoin to OPEC... just a thought

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: