Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Quiz-app... FEEDBACK PLEASE  (Read 982 times)
Bitcoinmilonare (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:36:54 PM

Hey Guys!
We are pleased to announce Bitcoinmillionaire - a ‪‎Bitcoin‬ game and education app for learning all about ‪Bitcoins‬ in an easy and fun way. We are looking for beta testers to review Bitcoinmillionaire: available as Web app, Android app and iOS app.

Web app Beta: http://www.bitcoinmillionaire-app.com
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.launch.Bitcoinmillionaire
iOS app Beta: http://bitcoinmillionaire-app.launchrock.com/

Thanks
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

Do you have any way to prove that this is not malware?
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

Thank god...or well, you lynn that you have warned me before i clicked it. This is like my first time i almost did it with no thinking.
iVory1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

you can play this through your browser, there are no downloads if you're too afraid to get his app on your phone...
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:14:18 PM

you can play this through your browser, there are no downloads if you're too afraid to get his app on your phone...
Even without visible download an malicious code may be put into your computer and into your phone too.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

I found numerous errors:

• "Public key" is not another word for bitcoin address.
  • A bitcoin wallet is not necessarily a software program. There are also hardware wallets (one of the other choices) and paper wallets.
  • There is no such thing as a "bitcoin wallet key". I think you meant "bitcoin address", but it could also be "private key"
  • Bitcoin is not a "fiat" currency.
  • Bitcons are sent from one address to another address, and not one wallet to another wallet.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
iVory1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:33:47 PM

I found numerous errors:

• "Public key" is not another word for bitcoin address.
  • A bitcoin wallet is not necessarily a software program. There are also hardware wallets (one of the other choices) and paper wallets.
  • There is no such thing as a "bitcoin wallet key". I think you meant "bitcoin address", but it could also be "private key"
  • Bitcoin is not a "fiat" currency.
  • Bitcons are sent from one address to another address, and not one wallet to another wallet.
Yup plus the grammar on most of the questions should be fixed.
Bitcoinmilonare (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:00:37 PM

@odolvlobo.. Thanks for the feedback, we'll make the necessary corrections. Going forward we plan on crowdsourcing the questions. If you have any questions you think should be included in the quiz we'd be glad to receive them and please rank difficulty from 1-6. Your name will be posted under the questions. Our email is team@bitcoinmillionaire-app.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: