Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ◎◎◎◎◎ I'll develop an X11/X13 POW+POS coin for as low as 0.3 BTC! or less! ◎◎◎◎◎  (Read 2477 times)
ZacharyComstock (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:13:49 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:26:55 PM by ZacharyComstock

I will develop a brand new altcoin X11/X13 + PoS for as low as 0.3 BTC (or less! see below!)

For this low price I will deliver within the 24 hours the following:
  • Windows Wallet
  • Coin source (I will even upload it to github if you'll register an account there)
  • 1 node

All this makes you fully prepared for the coin launch!

If you would like to order a coin I will need the following details from you

• Coin name
  • Coin Symbol (Ticker)
  • Coin logo (upload it to http://imgur.com/ please)
  • Desirable algo (X11 or X13)
  • Total amount of coins
  • PoW blocks amount
  • At which block PoS should start (it should start a before the PoW ends)
  • Difficulty retarget
  • Block rewards (this includes your premine and other block rewards throughout PoW stage)
  • POS interest per year
  • How many confirmations needed for coins to mature
  • How many confirmations needed for a transaction to be considered as confirmed

If you wish to order a brand new coin please fill in these specs and send em to me via email (zachmacrosson@gmail.com) or PM here on bitcointalk.org
I will respond to you asap and send you a BTC address, you will send me 0.3 BTC and we can start working.

I am willing to use escrow if you'll pay for his services. In this case let the escrow contact me via PM to provide me with the terms of the deal

Please feel free to contact me:
zachmacrosson@gmail.com
PM

Referral program (limited time only!):
Refer a friend and I'll pay you 0.05 BTC if the order was successful!

Do you think the price is too high? Know a builder who's offering his services cheaper? PM me his offer and I will deliver the same package for a 30% discounted price!

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:10:48 AM

Bioshock Infinite reference?
ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:01:10 AM

yep
beware the false shepherd! Grin

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:20:15 AM

yep
beware the false shepherd! Grin

heh +100000
ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

still looking for orders! PM me Wink

Earthgiver

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 11:18:21 PM

Dude you are way to high. there are 3 other well known builders on here and they have verifiable high quality in their work. they Have been around for a while and have done hundreds of coins. they also offer services and algorithms that you do not. for way less. maybe you should look around the service threads and compare. just an FYI. 
ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:59:47 AM

Dude you are way to high. there are 3 other well known builders on here and they have verifiable high quality in their work. they Have been around for a while and have done hundreds of coins. they also offer services and algorithms that you do not. for way less. maybe you should look around the service threads and compare. just an FYI. 

NP! Show me the offer of a known builder and (if it still cheaper then my 0.3 BTC package) I'll build that for you with a 30% discount of what that known builder charges

Yes I'm new to this market, this is why I'm going to make coins for cheap. Just PM me and we can talk!

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:24:24 AM

This is actually the cheapest I see around.
machinationus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:41:47 AM

if you don't mind me asking what coin(s) have you made/created?

ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

if you don't mind me asking what coin(s) have you made/created?

I will never disclose my clients or their coins

ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 03:26:51 PM by ZacharyComstock

This is actually the cheapest I see around.
Then my friend you are totally blind. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051 .05btc . And brother to tell someone oh bring me the other guys price and i will beat it by whatever. tells me that you are lazy and do not want to go and search to find our what you should be charging. that's why these other guys are trusted. there is no game being played this is their price end of story. And they produce a great product. Your gonna have to do something different if you want to succeed that's all i am saying. and not being able to show your work. real bad idea lol. you should offer one or two real cheap or free coins for someone who will let you post their coin as your portfolio.

wow, pro FUDder over here  Grin

if you want a coin I guarantee you the best price possible Wink

Earthgiver

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:47:47 PM

well originally i was just trying to offer some simple advice! I have an issue with stupid reply's(somekindofbitcoin) i guess. so it is easier just to enlighten those people with facts. there are 5 main coin builders that anyone pays attention to on this forum if you include yourself. 3 are cheaper than you and 1 is not. I will delete the thread with the link. my point is you could have found that just as easy it is normally on the front page of the forum. i will leave you to your venture. best of luck.
ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:28:38 PM

well originally i was just trying to offer some simple advice! I have an issue with stupid reply's(somekindofbitcoin) i guess. so it is easier just to enlighten those people with facts. there are 5 main coin builders that anyone pays attention to on this forum if you include yourself. 3 are cheaper than you and 1 is not. I will delete the thread with the link. my point is you could have found that just as easy it is normally on the front page of the forum. i will leave you to your venture. best of luck.

why you so mad? If you want a coin I can develop it for you and I am offering you the best price guarantee. Lets talk

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Maybe that guy is the cheapest, though everyone else cost more than .3 besides that, if you want a good service, you get the .25 package which is still a bit better than this one.
ZacharyComstock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

looking for more orders! PM me Cool

Earthgiver

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:18:03 PM

Maybe that guy is the cheapest, though everyone else cost more than .3 besides that, if you want a good service, you get the .25 package which is still a bit better than this one.
dude you make no sense. stop talking. your only making it worse.
blue_w1nter

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:37:40 AM

This guy makes coins for as low as 5mBTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660051.0
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:22:33 AM

i can rewview your skills OP - it wil lsurely help to sell more since im Sr Member.

yolo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: