Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The $100->$1200 BTC bubble!  (Read 3197 times)
robhimself

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:23:20 AM

People like to throw around figures of what bitcoin "should" be valued at. Anyone who claims to know the answer with any degree of certainty is pretty likely to be full of shit.

Skoupi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:31:45 AM

Who made money during the $100 --> $1200 BTC spike, it was too easy which makes me think exchanges robbed people that listened and invested at $100 to get a return of at the least over $500. I was a victim of this selective scamming by BTC-E. How many people do you think made millions in profits off the BTC bubble?

Bitcoin isn't an investment, it's a currency.

Bitcoin isn't a currency. It's a protocol.

You're confusing the blockchain with bitcoins.  Bitcoins, millibits, microbits, and satoshis are currency units.

How can someone confuse blockchain with bitcoin?  Roll Eyes What you said doesn't even make sense.  Lips sealed
Bitcoin is a protocol. One of its applications has the characteristics of a currency. You welcome.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:38:47 AM

Who made money during the $100 --> $1200 BTC spike, it was too easy which makes me think exchanges robbed people that listened and invested at $100 to get a return of at the least over $500. I was a victim of this selective scamming by BTC-E. How many people do you think made millions in profits off the BTC bubble?

You're confusing the blockchain with bitcoins.  Bitcoins, millibits, microbits, and satoshis are currency units.

How can someone confuse blockchain with bitcoin?  Roll Eyes What you said doesn't even make sense.  Lips sealed
Bitcoin is a protocol. One of its applications has the characteristics of a currency. You welcome.

That's a good question and one that you'll have to answer.  There's no way I can do that for you.  If you reread the original post it's very clear that the OP is referring to a currency, not a protocol.  According to your logic, the blockchain will never have more than 21 million protocols?  Huh

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
Skoupi

Activity: 252

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:58:53 AM

That's a good question and one that you'll have to answer.  There's no way I can do that for you.  If you reread the original post it's very clear that the OP is referring to a currency, not a protocol.  According to your logic, the blockchain will never have more than 21 million protocols?  Huh

Obviously the problem here is that you are not familiar with the word "protocol". Google it before posting more nonsense.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:05:49 AM

Obviously the problem here is that you are not familiar with the word "protocol". Google it before posting more nonsense.

It seems you should be taking your own advice.  Smiley

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:08:54 AM

I think it's obvious BTC will go up way more, don't be dumb enough to let go here.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: